- Kareena restyles her wax statuePower of Rohit ShettyPICS: Yoga guru BKS Iyengar deadAjay Devgn's top performancesGet ready for PK second posterUnknown facts of Kapil SharmaWhats brewing between Varun, Nargis Fakhri?Katrina will not join Ranbir on 'Tamasha' shootOMG! Sunny wants her co-stars to get HIV test doneYou cannot recognize these B-Wood divas
Top-ranked Novak Djokovic is seeded No. 1 for the US Open, and five-time champion Roger F
Shiv Sena recovered from shock: Uddhav Thackeray Last Updated : 29 Jan 2013 06:02:09 PM IST File photo of Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray.
Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray, son of the late party supremo Bal Thackeray, has said the party has come out of the shock of the Sena patriarch's demise in November last year.
"We have recovered. We have to recover. Otherwise, we would not have sent the Pakistanis packing home," Uddhav said in an interview to party mouthpiece 'Saamana' here today.
Sena had protested against Pakistani hockey players who were in India to play in the Indian Hockey League. The players returned to Pakistan before the league started.
To a query on reported attempts by ruling alliance partners Congress and NCP to divide Sena, Uddhav described the two parties as "two cats who are ready to pounce on butter".
Shiv Sena has recovered from shock of Thackeray's demise: Uddhav
"However, Sena is no butter but cannonball and if it fires, the two parties will suffer divisions," Uddhav said.
As to MNS legislator Bala Nandgaonkar's claim that 40 Sena leaders were in touch with him (ready to cross over), Uddhav said, "Even if one goes (to MNS), I will publicly felicitate you."
" Shiv Sena is strong and the Shiv Sainiks are staunch. No one is unhappy in the party, which would go the way shown by Balasaheb. I will not allow anarchy in the party," Uddhav said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Kareena Kapoor's wax statue at Madam Tussauds has undergone a style change.
- Power of Rohit Shetty
- Ajay Devgn's top performances
- Get ready for PK second poster
- Unknown facts of Kapil Sharma
- Ranbir shoots commercial for Saavn: Watch now
- Whats brewing between Varun, Nargis Fakhri?
- Katrina will not join Ranbir on 'Tamasha' shoot
- OMG! Sunny wants her co-stars to get HIV test done
It is super wired, shocking and unnatural but it is true. A donkey in Saudi avoided rape a
Buyers are always on the lookout for the cheap and best and here are the best budget smart