- Salman to don astronaut look for show promoAll my roles had potential to stereotype me: SwaraKnow more about Neha DhupiaShahid-Mira: Journey from lovers to parentsJacqueline turns showstopper for Rajesh SinghJhanvi-Sara might star with Tiger in SOTY 2Review: Mechanic ResurrectionOMG!!! Ranbir is mocking Katrina's text messages???While kissing in 'A Flying Jat', Jacqualine-Tiger refused to hear cutShahid-Mira to announce good news soon
Badminton Association of India (BAI) president Akhilesh Das Gupta on Saturday welcomed Pri
Jetlite flight makes emergency landing after birdhit Last Updated : 21 Dec 2012 08:32:34 PM IST File Photo
Delhi-bound Jetlite flight with 142 people onboard, including Union DONER Minister Paban Singh Ghatowar and two ministers of Assam, made an emergency landing today following a bird hit at Mohanbari Airport here.
Dibrugarh-Guwahati-Delhi S2-4392/9W 7082 flight was hit by an eagle soon after take-off and the pilot made an emergency landing, airport officials said.
Besides Ghatowar, the passengers included Assam Revenue Minister Prthibi Majhi and Culture Minister Pranati Phukan and there were also six crew members in the flight.
The wings of the aircraft have been damaged and the flight has been grounded at the airport with its onward journey cancelled for the day, they said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Model-turned-actress Cara Delevingne ditched her underwear to pose for the cover of Sunday
- Construction worker dies on 'Blade Runner' sequel set
- Don't want quick success: Sayani Gupta
- Nowadays commercial films are cliched: Shoojit Sircar
- Industry has changed, but not my life: Dolly
- Salman to don astronaut look for show promo
- Jaya Prada in UP Film Council with cabinet rank
- Don't have aptitude to join politics: Sonakshi
- Emma Roberts back with former fiance?
A 53-year-old woman was killed while descending a 3,000-feet mountain after her husband u
US tech giant Apple is planning to remove the physical Touch ID button below the screen an