- Narula brothers wins \'KBC 8\'Sonam Kapoor speaks against Deepika Padukone in cleavage controversyImages: Vikram, Amy Jackson starrer Tamil film I behind the scenesShanti to debut with \'I Love Dubai\' in B-woodImages: Congress politician Shashi Tharoor to act in movie?Hrehaan and Hridhaan\'s Bollywood dreamsAwesome start to Incheon GamesApple crop in Kashmir completely destroyedRanbir recommends Alia for Ram Lakhan 2,Katrina furiousSonakshi Sinha puts on weight for Rajinikanth
Maintaining her rich vein of form in the current season, Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza and
Gujarat elections: Narendra Modi intensifies his campaign Last Updated : 01 Dec 2012 03:09:34 PM IST Gujarat elections: Narendra Modi intensifies his campaign addresses six rallies on Saturday
Intensifying his campaign for the upcoming state Assembly Elections , Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi began his day with a visit to Somnath temple and then addressed six rallies across the state.
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi is also campiagning for BJP candidates in Gujarat Assembly polls on invitation by Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
Sushil Kumar Modi is campiagning for BJP candidates in Anjar and Gandhidham Assembly constituencies in Kutch district on saturday.He had campaigned for the party's candidates in 2002 and 2007 Assembly polls too.
Tech-savvy Modi had scored a first when he launched his election campaign for the upcoming Assembly polls by addressing rallies in four cities simultaneously.
In his speech last Sunday, telecast on specially erected screens in Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot and Surat with the help of 3D holographic technology and satellite link-ups, Modi, who spoke from a studio in Gandhinagar, took on the Congress for comparing him to a 'monkey' and 'rats'.
Shewta Bhatt vs Narendra Modi
On the Congress putting up suspended IPS Officer Sanjeev Bhatt's wife Shweta Bhatt as its candidate against the Gujarat
Chief Minister from Mani Nagar Assembly constituency, Modi said it would not make any difference.
Shweta Bhatt is the wife of suspended IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt, who is best known for alleging that the Chief Minister had asked the state police to go slow against rioters in the 2002 Gujarat riots.
Maninagar is a Modi stronghold and he has held this seat since 2002. In 2007, he defeated the Congress candidate by around 75,000 votes
The Deputy Chief Minister lavished praise on Modi for leading from the front and providing good governance in Gujarat.
With the Congress being the main rival in the polls, his campaign plank would be the alleged hardship brought by the Congress-led UPA government by allowing price rise and corruption to grow simultaneously.
Credited with assisting Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to bring about economic development in Bihar, Modi said the hike in diesel and petrol prices and capping of subsidised LPG cylinders at six by the UPA government had hurt the common people and they should teach the Congress a lesson.
Digvijay invokes 'Ramayana' to take dig at Modi's 3-D blitz
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh today invoked 'Ramaya na' to take a dig at the 3-D extravaganza launched by Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi in the run-up to the Assembly polls.
"The 3-D campaign was something under which if anyone spoke in one place his voice can be heard in ten places. Even in mythological Ramayana there was one character who had ten faces," Singh said without naming Modi. He was interacting with reporters at his residence.
Hailing the Aadhar-based direct cash transfer scheme,Singh said the UPA government had launched a number of schemes
for the welfare and benefit of the poor. "Earlier only an MLA or MP could ask a question but now entire 120 crore population of the country can ask questions to government," Singh said referring to the RTI Act.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachhan stands along with the winnner of first ever contestant
- Sonam Kapoor speaks against Deepika Padukone in cleavage controversy
- Images: Vikram, Amy Jackson starrer Tamil film I behind the scenes
- Shanti to debut with 'I Love Dubai' in B-wood
- Images: Congress politician Shashi Tharoor to act in movie?
- Hrehaan and Hridhaan's Bollywood dreams
- KBC8: Delhi's Narula brothers win Rs 7 crore
- SRK crosses 9 million followers on Twitter
- Ranbir recommends Alia for Ram Lakhan 2,Katrina furious
Generally we see dogs as a cheerful and playful animal. However, they too can be pessimist
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr