- Priyanka caught having sex in carSalma defends banning of selfiesSEE PHOTOS: Sexy kim-West celebrate first wedding anniversary in royal moodIrrfan turns suave for \'Jazbaa\'Mumbai Indians capture 2nd IPL titleSexy Vanessa facing tendinitisKramer ties nuptial knotRicha Chadha's 'unbelievable' moment at CannesSalman's next trip to Himachal for Arpita's wedding ReceptionPooja finishes 101 days of shoot
India's Deepa Kumari has been promoted as the international hockey umpire by the Internati
New technology for building roads in Arunachal demanded Last Updated : 29 Nov 2012 05:12:18 PM IST File Photo
Expressing concern over poor road communication in some parts of Arunachal Pradesh, lone independent MLA Nang Sati Mein has demanded that viable options and new technology should be adopted by the state PWD to build good roads in the mountain state.
"New technology roads are the need of the hour which can help us deal with the deteriorating condition of the roads ... Arunachal Pradesh needs an extensive network of new roads besides improving and upgrading existing ones," she said yesterday.
The state, she said, should follow Assam which has adopted green technology and constructed all weather roads.
Since the inception of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) in the state, a total of 350 habitations have been cleared for connecting with an all-weather road measuring 4,363 km of road length till 2012-13.
Against this, the state has connected 298 habitations measuring 3,419 km of road length but maintenance has been a major issue for the authorities, official sources said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
OMG! Priyanka Chopra was caught having sex in car with her partner.
- Salma defends banning of selfies
- SEE PHOTOS: Sexy kim-West celebrate first wedding anniversary in royal mood
- KJo turns 43, B-town wishes him on twitter
- I've no regrets over sexist lyrics
- When Farhan puts ice cream face pack for dog to lick
- Irrfan turns suave for 'Jazbaa'
- French immigration thriller bags Cannes Palme d'Or
- Cannes closes with glittering ceremony
An ancient aqueduct built more than 2,000 years ago to transport water into the city of Je
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and