- Try these 5 Lazy Ways to Stay SlimKim blasts on Kris JennerPics: Thousands bid farewell to Lee in SingaporeYoungsters 'happier and healthier' than ten years agoAustralia bags 5th World Cup titleDeepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
Boy detained over remark against Raj Last Updated : 28 Nov 2012 08:55:00 PM IST File photo of MNS chief Raj Thackeray.
A teenager was detained for questioning on day at Palghar in neighbouring Thane district for posting "vulgar" comments against MNS chief Raj Thackeray and the people of Maharashtra on Facebook, police said.
"We have received a complaint against a person that he posted some objectionable comments against Raj Thackeray on Facebook. We are questioning him as we do not want to repeat the same mistakes committed a few days ago," an officer at Palghar police station told media persons, speaking on condition of
The boy has not been charged and police have sought legal opinion, he said.
Meanwhile, Kundan Sankhe, president of Thane rural unit of the MNS, has claimed the boy had made "vulgar" comments about Raj Thackeray, and the people of Maharashtra, including women.
Boy detained over 'objectionable' Facebook comment against Raj:
"Our Thane rural district MNS student wing president Bhavish complained to police and asked them to investigate the matter. Police are questioning that person," he said.
The incident comes close on the heels of the arrest of two girls at Palghar after one of them criticised the November 18th shutdown for Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray's funeral and the other "liked" the Facebook post, causing an outrage.
SP (Thane rural) Ravindra Sengaonkar and senior police inspector Shrikant Pingle were suspended yesterday for the arrest of the girls on November 19, though charges against them are yet to be dropped.
The girls Shaheen Dhada and Rinu Shrinivasan, both 21, were arrested after the former lamented in a Facebook post the shutdown and the latter "liked" it.
Palghar observed a "successful" Shiv Sena-sponsored bandh today over action taken against the police officers.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Read to know the real reason behind the delay of Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor starrer Ja
- Deepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriage
- Hema malini and Dharmendra all set to become nana-nani
- Why is Aamir Khan taking steroids?
- Salman Khan will be acquitted in Hit-and-Run case?
- Detective Sushant visits old Delhi railway station
- PICS:Kim blasts on Kris Jenner
- Video+Pics:Deepika bats for women equality
- Shruti to face cheating Case
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con