- Salman's sister Arpita thanks fans for support on \'big\' dayShah Rukh Khan visits Salman's Galaxy Apartments to meet himMumbai beat Delhi by 5 wkts to jump to 4th spotMore than Salman Khan it's his mom and dad who are restlessSunny Leon's most desirable womanAditi Rao Hydari\'s sexy bikini avtaar on GQRanbir, Anushka jazz up 'Bombay Velvet' promotionsExclusive: What Salman's family doing before judgement dayGet ready for Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan trailer!Meet gorgeous girl Deana
Yuki Bhambri on Monday in New Delhi broke back into the top-200 after 15 months, thanks to
Boy detained over remark against Raj Last Updated : 28 Nov 2012 08:55:00 PM IST File photo of MNS chief Raj Thackeray.
A teenager was detained for questioning on day at Palghar in neighbouring Thane district for posting "vulgar" comments against MNS chief Raj Thackeray and the people of Maharashtra on Facebook, police said.
"We have received a complaint against a person that he posted some objectionable comments against Raj Thackeray on Facebook. We are questioning him as we do not want to repeat the same mistakes committed a few days ago," an officer at Palghar police station told media persons, speaking on condition of
The boy has not been charged and police have sought legal opinion, he said.
Meanwhile, Kundan Sankhe, president of Thane rural unit of the MNS, has claimed the boy had made "vulgar" comments about Raj Thackeray, and the people of Maharashtra, including women.
Boy detained over 'objectionable' Facebook comment against Raj:
"Our Thane rural district MNS student wing president Bhavish complained to police and asked them to investigate the matter. Police are questioning that person," he said.
The incident comes close on the heels of the arrest of two girls at Palghar after one of them criticised the November 18th shutdown for Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray's funeral and the other "liked" the Facebook post, causing an outrage.
SP (Thane rural) Ravindra Sengaonkar and senior police inspector Shrikant Pingle were suspended yesterday for the arrest of the girls on November 19, though charges against them are yet to be dropped.
The girls Shaheen Dhada and Rinu Shrinivasan, both 21, were arrested after the former lamented in a Facebook post the shutdown and the latter "liked" it.
Palghar observed a "successful" Shiv Sena-sponsored bandh today over action taken against the police officers.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Salman Khan's younger sister Arpita Khan Sharma has extended thanks to her broth
- Sunny Leon's most desirable woman
- Aditi Rao Hydari's sexy bikini avtaar on GQ
- Ranbir, Anushka jazz up 'Bombay Velvet' promotions
- Exclusive: What Salman's family doing before judgement day
- Get ready for Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan trailer!
- Meet gorgeous girl Deana
- Love birds Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra get married!
- Amy converts engagement into wedding
In probably first of its kind case, Delhi Police registered a case of theft after a Kanpur
Finding itself on the wrong side of Net Neutrality debate, Facebook today made its Interne