- Meet sexy Southern hottie Raai Laxmi making her B-Wood debutVirat and Anushka with embarrassing look after WC defeatSonam Kapoor bares her breasts, see picsDelhi's all time hit food jointsHema Malini\'s daughter Ahana Deol\'s Baby Shower ceremonySunny's husband Daniel Weber was seen dancing with bikini girlsSee Deepika Padukone what men want!See Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor's roka cermony!Interesting Facts about Meena Kumari 'The Tragedy Queen'Watch \'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai\' trailer
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
We have got justice: 26/11 victim's wife Last Updated : 21 Nov 2012 12:55:13 PM IST Ajmal Kasab and one more gunman attacked Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) killed 58 people and injured 104 others.
Thanking President Pranab Mukherjee for rejecting Kasab's mercy plea, a 26/11 Mumbai attack victim's wife on Wednesday said, "We are happy that we have got justice."
Reacting to Pakistan terrorist Ajmal Kasab's hanging, Ragini Sharma, whose husband S K Sharma was killed in the 2008 terror strike, said she would like to thank the President for rejecting Kasab's mercy plea.
"I would like to thank the President. However, it got delayed but we did get justice. I am happy that it (the hanging) was done secretly, otherwide some human rights people would have opposed it," she said.
"The first thing that comes to my mind is what happened is good. We are happy that we have got justice," Ragini said.
Sharma a railway ticket collector was killed in the 26/11 Mumbai carnage, said on Wednesday.
Vishnu Zende, an announcer at the Chhtrapati Shivaji Terminus, the railway station in Mumbai which was one of the targets of the attack, said, "I had never thought that I would get to hear this news like this.
"I am very happy that he has been hanged. All the people who died in the terror attack have been given tribute by hanging him," Zende, who had helped save many lives by making announcements over the public address system in the station about the strike, said.
Mukesh Agrawal, who survived when the Taj Hotel in Mumbai was attacked during the 2008 carnage, said Kasab should have been hanged four years ago.
"But today what has happened is very good. It is a very good gift to the victims' families. The government has given a New Year gift," he said.
K Unnikrishnan, father of NSG commando K Unnikrishnan, who was killed in the Taj Hotel strike, said, "The way in which the execution has been done, it is a model way.
"Before anybody could react to the rejection of the mercy petition (of Kasab), everything is over. That is the thing which I cherish."
Unnikrishnan, a retired ISRO official, said, "Definitely there was a long way to go for the sense of closure...Kasab's execution is only one chapter. The perpetrators are still moving around in Pakistan and the anti-India thinking in Pakistan is too much now, it should come down."
He said finally justice has been done in one case.
"...The root cause is hatred that is still there and in my opinion that spoils the general calm attitude in India. I still feel many more things have to be done. We should not lose the momentum because we have hanged a culprit. That is not closure," Unnikrishnan said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A new hottie is making her Bollywood debut. She is a hot girl from Southern cinema. Her na
- Sonam Kapoor bares her breasts, see pics
- Watch Video: Sunny Leone in boldest avatar ever
- Hema Malini's daughter Ahana Deol's Baby Shower ceremony
- Sunny's husband Daniel Weber was seen dancing with bikini girls
- See Deepika Padukone what men want!
- See Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor's roka cermony!
- Pics: Interesting Facts about Meena Kumari 'The Tragedy Queen'
- Watch 'Kuch Kuch Locha Hai' trailer
Salem Hajdarovac says he didn't sleep for a week when he heard his workshop had been gran
Google is releasing its cheapest Chromebook laptops yet, two versions priced at USD 149 ai