- See Aishwarya Rai\'s teenage picturesHrithik Roshan avoids meeting Suzanne Khan7 films releasing this week, which is your pick?PICS of Chhath festivalSee Big B with a broomMannara\'s hot lovemaking scenes in Zid, view picsActress Sana Khan arrestedHarman Baweja cheats on Bipasha Basu with a foreign modelSRK turns pink after kisses on both cheeks!First look: Ranveer Singh goes bald for Bajirao Mastani
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
Woman dies of H1N1 infection in Pune Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 06:02:15 PM IST File Photo
The woman, who developed symptoms since October 31 and tested positive for the H1N1 virus, died in a city hospital
yesterday, health officials said today.
The city and neighbouring industrial township of Pimpri-Chinchwad are also witnessing a rise in the incidence of dengue, prompting civic authorities to take intensive screening for early detection as well as mosquito control measures.
Meanwhile, climate fluctuations continued, with the city recording night temperature of 7.9 degrees C yesterday, stated
to be the lowest for November in the last 48 years.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
We bring you the rare teenage pics of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
- Hrithik Roshan avoids meeting Suzanne Khan
- 7 films releasing this week, which is your pick?
- Sunny Leone sports hot red bikini in ‘Mastizaade’
- Amitabh Bachchan wraps up 'KBC 8' shooting
- SRK keen to promote Bengali film industry
- Watch SRK’s new 'Sharabi song' from movie HNY
- See Big B with a broom
- Mannara's hot lovemaking scenes in Zid, view pics
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Microsoft Devices has launched entry level dual-sim mobile phone 'Nokia 130' in India.