- See Dipps latest picturesNew things to watch out in Satyamev JayateImages: Meet new Kamasutra girl Bhairavi GoswamiSherlyn Chopra posts her latest selfiesPics: Meet rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh's wifeMost Indians search for BMW, MercedesChildren inspire SRK for stuntsThe censored scenes of Bollywood filmsPoonam Pandey takes up ice bucket challengeSalman Khan goes to LA
India's Rohan Bopanna and his Pakistani partner Aisam Qureshi crashed out of the US Open
Woman dies of H1N1 infection in Pune Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 06:02:15 PM IST File Photo
The woman, who developed symptoms since October 31 and tested positive for the H1N1 virus, died in a city hospital
yesterday, health officials said today.
The city and neighbouring industrial township of Pimpri-Chinchwad are also witnessing a rise in the incidence of dengue, prompting civic authorities to take intensive screening for early detection as well as mosquito control measures.
Meanwhile, climate fluctuations continued, with the city recording night temperature of 7.9 degrees C yesterday, stated
to be the lowest for November in the last 48 years.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
We bring you the latest pictures of hottie Deepika Padukone.
- New things to watch out in Satyamev Jayate
- Watch official video of 'Salaam India'
- Images: Meet new Kamasutra girl Bhairavi Goswami
- Sherlyn Chopra posts her latest selfies
- Pics: Meet rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh's wife
- Children inspire SRK for stunts
- The censored scenes of Bollywood films
- Poonam Pandey takes up ice bucket challenge
Facebook and Twitter feeds are inundated with ALS Ice Bucket Challenge videos, and some ar
Xiaomi will be launching its affordable smartphone Redmi 1s in India on Sept 2.