- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?Is Anushka the real reason for India losing the semi finals?Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Woman dies of H1N1 infection in Pune Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 06:02:15 PM IST File Photo
The woman, who developed symptoms since October 31 and tested positive for the H1N1 virus, died in a city hospital
yesterday, health officials said today.
The city and neighbouring industrial township of Pimpri-Chinchwad are also witnessing a rise in the incidence of dengue, prompting civic authorities to take intensive screening for early detection as well as mosquito control measures.
Meanwhile, climate fluctuations continued, with the city recording night temperature of 7.9 degrees C yesterday, stated
to be the lowest for November in the last 48 years.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
They are no more a couple but once upon a time Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor were muc
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
- Pics: seven hot kisses of Ranbir-Anushka in Bombay Velvet
- PICS:Nargis Fakhri looks Stunning in AsiaSpa cover
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Huawei's smartphone e-brand for digital natives, announced the first flash sale of its fla