- PICS: Prachi Desai doing catwalk7 most popular food mythsSalman-Aishwarya replaced by Ranveer-DeepikaPICS : What makes Yuvi specialPICS : Bollywood's smoking actressesRanbir, Katrina spend night togetherBollywood at Bobby Chawla funeralHT Mumbai\'s most stylish awardBedroom secrets for happy married lifeSachin, Lata falicitated during an event
Cristiano Ronaldo has topped the world's wealthiest player with a fortune of 122 million p
Woman dies of H1N1 infection in Pune Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 06:02:15 PM IST File Photo
The woman, who developed symptoms since October 31 and tested positive for the H1N1 virus, died in a city hospital
yesterday, health officials said today.
The city and neighbouring industrial township of Pimpri-Chinchwad are also witnessing a rise in the incidence of dengue, prompting civic authorities to take intensive screening for early detection as well as mosquito control measures.
Meanwhile, climate fluctuations continued, with the city recording night temperature of 7.9 degrees C yesterday, stated
to be the lowest for November in the last 48 years.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Wondering when you will be able to see your favorite actress on screen again?? Here is a l
- Bollywood has gone Sports crazy
- PICS: Prachi Desai doing catwalk
- Khloe K speaks about her vagina on camera
- Salman, Aishwarya replaced by Ranveer, Deepika
- Sonakshi copies boxer Laila Ali’s look in Holiday
- Why is Deepika jealous of Kangana?
- Kochadaiiyaan Theatrical Trailer: Watch now
- PICS : Bollywood's smoking actresses
To experience a massage with a difference, tourists are flocking to an elephant camp in Th
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.