- Hot girls of Bhojpuri cinemaWet and wild girls of July'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 croresFirst Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking coupleWhy Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?Ajay feels Drishyam cannot do 150 crore businessSonam Kapoor has 7 million Twitter followersFreida Pinto to be a guest star on \'The Mindy Project\'Radhika Apte - The lucky girlSalman\'s tweets on Yakub Menon were misinterpreted: Pulkit
The Indian sports fraternity joined the nation in mourning the death of former President A
Assam violence:Four die in Kokrajhar;Army deployed Last Updated : 17 Nov 2012 10:10:35 AM IST Assam violence:Four die in Kokrajhar;Army deployed
Bodoland area in lower Assam witnessed fresh violence with the killing of four persons by armed assailants in Jiaguri on saturdayeven as police arrested a member of Bodoland Territorial Autonomous District in connection with the killing.
Indefinite curfew has been continuing in Kokrajhar ' title=' Kokrajhar '>Kokrajhar district as violence flared up in the area again.The Centre has asked Assam government to immediately arrest those involved in ethnic clashes between Bodos and immigrant Muslims and seize illegal weapons by deploying enough forces, including Army, in the strife-torn areas.
The Indian Army and the Assam Police have been put on high alert following an advisory by the ministry of home affairs (MHA) to the state government as well as to the ministry of defence (MoD) on Thursday.
The MHA has urged the MoD to deploy army in the state without any delay if such a request comes from the Assam government. Even the intelligence agencies have been asked to be more vigilant.
The assailants fired randomly on a group of persons at Jiaguri in Kokrajhar ' title=' Kokrajhar '>Kokrajhar police station in which four persons were killed late last night, Inspector General of Police (BTAD) S N Singh told.
"Monokumar Brahma alias Jalja, a member of BTAD, was arrested early today in connection with the killing," he said. "Two AK-47 rifles, magazines of AK-47 rifles and 60 rounds of assorted ammunition were seized from his bedroom. He is currently being interrogated," he said.
"The Army and police are working around the clock to bring the situation under control and no untoward incident has been reported during the last 24 hours," Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi told reporters at a function in Nalbari district of Assam.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Met some of the hottest girls of Bhojpuri cinema.
- Wet and wild girls of July
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 crores
- SRK upset over fake teaser of 'Raees'
- First Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking couple
- Jackman shares teaser image of Wolverine film
- Why Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?
- Case against Salman for defending Yakub
- See how Taj Mahal destoryed in 'Pixel' movie
Two young children who were locked up in a kennel during the day by their grandfather with
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that