- Kamasutra launched swimsuit for magazineExclusive: Ranbir looking for love nest?Bollywood actress peek-a-boo momentsLeaked: Salman’s family seek divine blessingsPhotog beaten black and blue for leaking Bombay Velvet lookViral trolls and memes on the internet by Indian usersMandira playing 42nd inningsPICS: Gandhi cousins cry foulMercedes launches GL 63 AMG SUVLesser mangoes this year!
A sports analysis consultancy has reported that the Spain's squad is worth an estimated 4
Assam violence:Four die in Kokrajhar;Army deployed Last Updated : 17 Nov 2012 10:10:35 AM IST Assam violence:Four die in Kokrajhar;Army deployed
Bodoland area in lower Assam witnessed fresh violence with the killing of four persons by armed assailants in Jiaguri on saturdayeven as police arrested a member of Bodoland Territorial Autonomous District in connection with the killing.
Indefinite curfew has been continuing in Kokrajhar ' title=' Kokrajhar '>Kokrajhar district as violence flared up in the area again.The Centre has asked Assam government to immediately arrest those involved in ethnic clashes between Bodos and immigrant Muslims and seize illegal weapons by deploying enough forces, including Army, in the strife-torn areas.
The Indian Army and the Assam Police have been put on high alert following an advisory by the ministry of home affairs (MHA) to the state government as well as to the ministry of defence (MoD) on Thursday.
The MHA has urged the MoD to deploy army in the state without any delay if such a request comes from the Assam government. Even the intelligence agencies have been asked to be more vigilant.
The assailants fired randomly on a group of persons at Jiaguri in Kokrajhar ' title=' Kokrajhar '>Kokrajhar police station in which four persons were killed late last night, Inspector General of Police (BTAD) S N Singh told.
"Monokumar Brahma alias Jalja, a member of BTAD, was arrested early today in connection with the killing," he said. "Two AK-47 rifles, magazines of AK-47 rifles and 60 rounds of assorted ammunition were seized from his bedroom. He is currently being interrogated," he said.
"The Army and police are working around the clock to bring the situation under control and no untoward incident has been reported during the last 24 hours," Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi told reporters at a function in Nalbari district of Assam.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
In an age of smartphones, wi-fi and Insta-fame,many MMS scandals of famous Bollywood act
- Big B is luckier than his wife
- Alia Bhatt to act in a period film
- Kamasutra launched swimsuit for magazine
- Exclusive: Ranbir looking for love nest?
- Bollywood actress peek-a-boo moments
- Leaked: Salman’s family seek divine blessings
- Photog beaten black and blue for leaking Bombay Velvet look
- Mandira playing 42nd innings
Social media is about nurturing connections but lately it has enabled internet users to pu
Chinese handset maker Lenovo on Monday in New Delhi launched a new Android smartphone, S66