- 3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auctionMeet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view picsRani Mukerji childhood picturesShri Sai Baba of Shirdi:Rare Picsunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view pics
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Balasaheb Thackeray's health stable: Uddhav Last Updated : 16 Nov 2012 09:33:47 AM IST File photo
The condition of Shiv Sena chief Balasaheb Thackeray continues to remain stable on Friday.
Late last night, Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray reassured the Shiv Sainiks that his father's health was improving and stable. He urged his partymen to pray for their leader's health
"Balasaheb is responding to medical treatment," Uddhav had said.
The Sena said its 86-year-old chief was much better and was responding to medication. Senior Sena leader Subhash Desai said Mr Thackeray’s health was “stable” and “improving”. A team of doctors from Lilavati Hospital is at Matoshree and is constantly monitoring the Sena chief’s health.
Estranged nephew and MNS chief Raj Thackeray is living in Matoshreee for the past week beacuse of Balsaheb's health.It will be seen if Bal thackeray's health can bring Uddhav Thackeray and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray together .
But Sena and MNS functionaries are hoping that the warring cousins will join hands.
BJP leader Gopinath Munde and NCP chief Sharad Pawar and actor Nana Patekar visited Matoshree on Thursday morning after Thackeray’s health condition deteriorated.
Maharashtra Governor K Sankaranarayanan and Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and other prominent persons from the field of politics, cinema and industry visited the Thackeray residence 'Matoshree' to enquire about the Sena supremo's health.
Mumbai police stepped up security outside 'Matoshree',there is heavy presence police and rapid action force outside 'Matoshree' and other parts of Mumbai, and even the Union Home Ministry has provided additional security forces to Maharashtra to assist the local administration in maintaining law and order in the wake of critical health condition of Thackeray.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
If rumours are to be believed actor Kunal Kapoor may join Bachchans family as damaad (Son-
- Jodha Akbar director denies sexually abusing actor Paridhi Sharma
- Angelina Jolie and I ‘check in on each other ’: Billy Bob Thornton
- Meet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view pics
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
- 'Kill Dil' first look:Parineeti Chopra's oomph
- Sunny Leone's unbuttoned pics
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood