- Unknown facts of Meena Kumar\'s lifeWhy is the PK poster a trend setterMeet PM Narendra Modi\'s dharmputraList of movies to be released in August 2014Ranbir, Deepika spotted on 'Tamasha' setsAkshay Kumar Gets Violent on the sets\'Testing my patience\': Tweets Hrithik on alimony newsIs Shah Rukh copying Salman?Aamir Khan poses nude for 'PK'Leonardo DiCaprio caught enjoying Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom fight
With three more Gold, India moved to fifth spot in the Commonwealth Games 2014 at Glasgow
Balasaheb Thackeray's health stable: Uddhav Last Updated : 16 Nov 2012 09:33:47 AM IST File photo
The condition of Shiv Sena chief Balasaheb Thackeray continues to remain stable on Friday.
Late last night, Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray reassured the Shiv Sainiks that his father's health was improving and stable. He urged his partymen to pray for their leader's health
"Balasaheb is responding to medical treatment," Uddhav had said.
The Sena said its 86-year-old chief was much better and was responding to medication. Senior Sena leader Subhash Desai said Mr Thackeray’s health was “stable” and “improving”. A team of doctors from Lilavati Hospital is at Matoshree and is constantly monitoring the Sena chief’s health.
Estranged nephew and MNS chief Raj Thackeray is living in Matoshreee for the past week beacuse of Balsaheb's health.It will be seen if Bal thackeray's health can bring Uddhav Thackeray and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray together .
But Sena and MNS functionaries are hoping that the warring cousins will join hands.
BJP leader Gopinath Munde and NCP chief Sharad Pawar and actor Nana Patekar visited Matoshree on Thursday morning after Thackeray’s health condition deteriorated.
Maharashtra Governor K Sankaranarayanan and Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and other prominent persons from the field of politics, cinema and industry visited the Thackeray residence 'Matoshree' to enquire about the Sena supremo's health.
Mumbai police stepped up security outside 'Matoshree',there is heavy presence police and rapid action force outside 'Matoshree' and other parts of Mumbai, and even the Union Home Ministry has provided additional security forces to Maharashtra to assist the local administration in maintaining law and order in the wake of critical health condition of Thackeray.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Meena Kumari,the legendary tragedy queen of Indian cinema continues to live deep into the
- SRK is 'king' of Bollywood: Salman Khan
- Oops! Kareena flaunts her assets, watch video
- Aamir Khan launches 'PK' motion poster: Watch now
- List of movies to be released in August 2014
- Watch Priyanka Chopra's Mary Kom song Ziddi Dil
- I am not friends with SRK: Ajay Devgn
- I have huge crush on Salman Khan: Humaima
- Aamir Khan's plan for 'PK' promotions
A naked man was walked on leash with something stuffed inside his anus
Tech giant Apple has reduced the price of its 13-inch non-Retina MacBook Pro by Rs 11,000.