- Ranveer making TV debut with 'Crime Patrol'Kriti, Varun play pranks on 'Dilwale' setsIFFI Awards 2015 winners listJacqueline supports children's fitness freakAlia describes Sonakshi as cool and edgyIt's a Goa wedding for Sanaya and Mohit'I don't drop my pants just like that'Stars at Filmfare Glamour and Style AwardsList of Big Ticket movies of 2016I want to dominate globally: Priyanka
The country's leading professional golfers led by Chandigarh's Abhijit Singh Chadha would
Balasaheb Thackeray's health stable: Uddhav Last Updated : 16 Nov 2012 09:33:47 AM IST File photo
The condition of Shiv Sena chief Balasaheb Thackeray continues to remain stable on Friday.
Late last night, Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray reassured the Shiv Sainiks that his father's health was improving and stable. He urged his partymen to pray for their leader's health
"Balasaheb is responding to medical treatment," Uddhav had said.
The Sena said its 86-year-old chief was much better and was responding to medication. Senior Sena leader Subhash Desai said Mr Thackeray’s health was “stable” and “improving”. A team of doctors from Lilavati Hospital is at Matoshree and is constantly monitoring the Sena chief’s health.
Estranged nephew and MNS chief Raj Thackeray is living in Matoshreee for the past week beacuse of Balsaheb's health.It will be seen if Bal thackeray's health can bring Uddhav Thackeray and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray together .
But Sena and MNS functionaries are hoping that the warring cousins will join hands.
BJP leader Gopinath Munde and NCP chief Sharad Pawar and actor Nana Patekar visited Matoshree on Thursday morning after Thackeray’s health condition deteriorated.
Maharashtra Governor K Sankaranarayanan and Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and other prominent persons from the field of politics, cinema and industry visited the Thackeray residence 'Matoshree' to enquire about the Sena supremo's health.
Mumbai police stepped up security outside 'Matoshree',there is heavy presence police and rapid action force outside 'Matoshree' and other parts of Mumbai, and even the Union Home Ministry has provided additional security forces to Maharashtra to assist the local administration in maintaining law and order in the wake of critical health condition of Thackeray.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Sonali Bendre is quite content taking a sabbatical from acting, which she consider
- AR Rahman prays for people's safety after rains in TN
- Alia Bhatt bonds with Sonam, Sonakshi and Athiya Shetty
- Ranveer making TV debut with 'Crime Patrol'
- Kriti, Varun play pranks on 'Dilwale' sets
- Ranveer to host 'Crime Patrol'
- Ustad Sabri Khan is no more
- IFFI Awards 2015 winners list
- Jacqueline supports children's fitness freak
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl