- 'Dishoom': Stylised action and entertainmentMilind running barefoot from Ahmedabad to MumbaiFacts about Sanjay Dutt we bet you don't knowThousands pay tribute to Mahasweta DeviB-Town supports Dia's directorial debutPhilippines to host Miss Universe pageant in Jan 2017Streep in talks for 'Mary Poppins' sequelCheck Out 'Mohenjo Daro' new poster featuring HrithikHarbhajan Singh blessed with baby girlExcited, nervous about 'Raees': Mahira Khan
Assuring "all possible help" to the Indian contingent at the Rio Olympic Games 2016, sched
Balasaheb Thackeray's health stable: Uddhav Last Updated : 16 Nov 2012 09:33:47 AM IST File photo
The condition of Shiv Sena chief Balasaheb Thackeray continues to remain stable on Friday.
Late last night, Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray reassured the Shiv Sainiks that his father's health was improving and stable. He urged his partymen to pray for their leader's health
"Balasaheb is responding to medical treatment," Uddhav had said.
The Sena said its 86-year-old chief was much better and was responding to medication. Senior Sena leader Subhash Desai said Mr Thackeray’s health was “stable” and “improving”. A team of doctors from Lilavati Hospital is at Matoshree and is constantly monitoring the Sena chief’s health.
Estranged nephew and MNS chief Raj Thackeray is living in Matoshreee for the past week beacuse of Balsaheb's health.It will be seen if Bal thackeray's health can bring Uddhav Thackeray and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray together .
But Sena and MNS functionaries are hoping that the warring cousins will join hands.
BJP leader Gopinath Munde and NCP chief Sharad Pawar and actor Nana Patekar visited Matoshree on Thursday morning after Thackeray’s health condition deteriorated.
Maharashtra Governor K Sankaranarayanan and Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and other prominent persons from the field of politics, cinema and industry visited the Thackeray residence 'Matoshree' to enquire about the Sena supremo's health.
Mumbai police stepped up security outside 'Matoshree',there is heavy presence police and rapid action force outside 'Matoshree' and other parts of Mumbai, and even the Union Home Ministry has provided additional security forces to Maharashtra to assist the local administration in maintaining law and order in the wake of critical health condition of Thackeray.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The end is near for “Game of Thrones”. Newly anointed programming chief Casey Bloys ha
- Nayanthara's next to address water scarcity problems
- Ajith's next will feature three heroines
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Clothes on ramps should be for all sizes: Divya
- Beyonce praised for empowering people through music
- 'Dishoom' packs a punch at box office
- Don't call dance songs item numbers: Aditi
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi
The lightning scar of Harry Potter is the most recognisable symbol of the character from t
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu