- Old foes MI, CSK to meet in IPL finalPamela to launch photo bookWhy Karan Johar's loss will be YRF's gain?No, Sunny Leone-Daniel Weber not kicked out of their house!Kim Kardashian fires back on criticsSee what fun the cast of Dil Dhadkne Do has at Comedy Nights with KapilVideo+PICS: Aguilera mocked on Miley, Britney, ShakiraTanu Weds Manu Returns is a must watch movie, and here are the reasonsWas Aishwarya Rai uncomfortable in this gown at Cannes 2015?Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing line
The trial in which Barcelona are accused of concealing how much they paid for the transfer
Balasaheb Thackeray's health stable: Uddhav Last Updated : 16 Nov 2012 09:33:47 AM IST File photo
The condition of Shiv Sena chief Balasaheb Thackeray continues to remain stable on Friday.
Late last night, Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray reassured the Shiv Sainiks that his father's health was improving and stable. He urged his partymen to pray for their leader's health
"Balasaheb is responding to medical treatment," Uddhav had said.
The Sena said its 86-year-old chief was much better and was responding to medication. Senior Sena leader Subhash Desai said Mr Thackeray’s health was “stable” and “improving”. A team of doctors from Lilavati Hospital is at Matoshree and is constantly monitoring the Sena chief’s health.
Estranged nephew and MNS chief Raj Thackeray is living in Matoshreee for the past week beacuse of Balsaheb's health.It will be seen if Bal thackeray's health can bring Uddhav Thackeray and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray together .
But Sena and MNS functionaries are hoping that the warring cousins will join hands.
BJP leader Gopinath Munde and NCP chief Sharad Pawar and actor Nana Patekar visited Matoshree on Thursday morning after Thackeray’s health condition deteriorated.
Maharashtra Governor K Sankaranarayanan and Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and other prominent persons from the field of politics, cinema and industry visited the Thackeray residence 'Matoshree' to enquire about the Sena supremo's health.
Mumbai police stepped up security outside 'Matoshree',there is heavy presence police and rapid action force outside 'Matoshree' and other parts of Mumbai, and even the Union Home Ministry has provided additional security forces to Maharashtra to assist the local administration in maintaining law and order in the wake of critical health condition of Thackeray.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Eva Longoria wants to launch her own fitness empire.
- Lopez spotted kissing ex-boyfriend
- Katona's kids involved in car crash
- Keegan wants guests to bring outfits
- Its shopping time for Shabana
- Look who is enjoying Laddoos with Shraddha
- PICS:Pamela to launch photo book
- Why Karan Johar's loss will be YRF's gain?
- No, Sunny Leone-Daniel Weber not kicked out of their house!
An Indian-American home- schooled boy has surprised one and all by graduating from a US co
A Singapore-based mobile application company has entered into a partnership with Indian sm