- What is Shahid Kapoor hiding?Bollywood icons we lost in 2014, view picsPK is a wonderful piece of cinemaArpita-Ayush honeymoon picsWho looks prettiest in Big Star AwardTop 10 secrets of 'PK' movie revealedStanford University students meets SRKKate Upton named sexiest womanMeet four sexy Kingfisher Calender 2015 hot girlsWe have killed all the children...What next?:Peshawar terrorists to handler
Boxer Sarita Devi, who had refused to accept her Asian Games bronze medal, was on Wednesda
Balasaheb Thackeray's health stable: Uddhav Last Updated : 16 Nov 2012 09:33:47 AM IST File photo
The condition of Shiv Sena chief Balasaheb Thackeray continues to remain stable on Friday.
Late last night, Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray reassured the Shiv Sainiks that his father's health was improving and stable. He urged his partymen to pray for their leader's health
"Balasaheb is responding to medical treatment," Uddhav had said.
The Sena said its 86-year-old chief was much better and was responding to medication. Senior Sena leader Subhash Desai said Mr Thackeray’s health was “stable” and “improving”. A team of doctors from Lilavati Hospital is at Matoshree and is constantly monitoring the Sena chief’s health.
Estranged nephew and MNS chief Raj Thackeray is living in Matoshreee for the past week beacuse of Balsaheb's health.It will be seen if Bal thackeray's health can bring Uddhav Thackeray and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray together .
But Sena and MNS functionaries are hoping that the warring cousins will join hands.
BJP leader Gopinath Munde and NCP chief Sharad Pawar and actor Nana Patekar visited Matoshree on Thursday morning after Thackeray’s health condition deteriorated.
Maharashtra Governor K Sankaranarayanan and Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and other prominent persons from the field of politics, cinema and industry visited the Thackeray residence 'Matoshree' to enquire about the Sena supremo's health.
Mumbai police stepped up security outside 'Matoshree',there is heavy presence police and rapid action force outside 'Matoshree' and other parts of Mumbai, and even the Union Home Ministry has provided additional security forces to Maharashtra to assist the local administration in maintaining law and order in the wake of critical health condition of Thackeray.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shahid Kapoor was recently spotted by the paparazzis with a friend but what looked unusual
- Bollywood icons we lost in 2014, view pics
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif in 'Jagga Jasoos'
- Video: When Rajkumar Hirani rejected Anushka Sharma
- PK is a wonderful piece of cinema
- Rajinikanth to be grandfather soon
- Arpita-Ayush honeymoon pics
- Who looks prettiest in Big Star Award
- Top 10 secrets of 'PK' movie revealed
Eight coffins from Qing Dynasty (1636-1912) imperial figures, including Emperor Qianlong
Homegrown handset maker Lava on Tuesday launched a new smartphone -- Iris Fuel 60 -- offer