- PICS : Preity Zinta\'s IPL moodsMeet Salman's sis' new boyfriend AayushPICS: Alia-Arjun inseparablePICS: Anil Kapoor\'s son HarshvardhanPICS : B'Town stars sans make-upPICS : Controversial Mamata KulkarniPICS : Athiya Shetty set for BollywoodPICS : Ranveer-Deepika in demandSushmita walks the ramp with daughter ReneeAishwarya-Abhishek wedding pics
Hockey India has appointed former senior coach Harendra Singh as the coach of the junior m
Fire at Nagarjuna Agrichem, 44 injured Last Updated : 30 Jun 2012 12:16:49 PM IST File Photo
According to the police, the fire broke out following an explosion at the plant. Some workers are reported to be feared trapped in the plant.
Fire broke out at Nagarjuna Agrichem Limited following an explosion in the fifth block of the plant, which produces agrochemicals. The plant is located Chilkapalem in Srikakulam district of north coastal Andhra, about 700 km from here.
Meanwhile, 44 fire engines have been pressed into the service to douse the fire.
The injured were shifted to Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) at Srikakulam.
About 200 employees were reportedly working at the plant at the time of the incident. The workers ran in panic after the chemical reactor exploded.
Dense black smoke engulfed the entire area including nearby villages and the national highway. Fire tenders rushed to the scene.
The district administration has launched rescue and relief operations.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood ‘Queen’ Kangana Ranaut has been enjoying her golden days in the industry due
- Meet Arpita's new boyfriend Aayush
- Kangana is the best choice for 'Revolver Rani': Kabir
- My parents are critical of my work: Alia
- Ranveer turns rapper for Durex
- PICS: Alia-Arjun inseparable
- Guess what is Deepika's introductory song in Happy New Year
- PICS: Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan
- PICS : B'Town stars sans make-up
The new craze sweeping around the globe is naked yoga in the latest of fitness trends this
Taiwanese technology firm Asus has launched dual SIM tablet Fonepad 7 in India.