- Mona Lisa's journey in 'Bigg Boss 10'SRK takes AbRam's help to promote 'Raees'Great time to be a girl in the industry: Sonakshi SinhaDangal mints over Rs 375 crore in IndiaPriyanka Jagga bags her first Bollywood filmTen unknown facts about SushantCold wave continues in J&KDonald Trump, Melania perform first danceKareena to be Anita Dongre's showstopper at LFW finaleCan't work with people who don't love me: SRK
Indian tennis ace Rohan Bopanna and his Canadian partner Gabriela Dabrowski advanced to
Fire at Nagarjuna Agrichem, 44 injured Last Updated : 30 Jun 2012 12:16:49 PM IST File Photo
According to the police, the fire broke out following an explosion at the plant. Some workers are reported to be feared trapped in the plant.
Fire broke out at Nagarjuna Agrichem Limited following an explosion in the fifth block of the plant, which produces agrochemicals. The plant is located Chilkapalem in Srikakulam district of north coastal Andhra, about 700 km from here.
Meanwhile, 44 fire engines have been pressed into the service to douse the fire.
The injured were shifted to Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) at Srikakulam.
About 200 employees were reportedly working at the plant at the time of the incident. The workers ran in panic after the chemical reactor exploded.
Dense black smoke engulfed the entire area including nearby villages and the national highway. Fire tenders rushed to the scene.
The district administration has launched rescue and relief operations.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan had a little c0-star In 'Tubelight' too
- Review: Kaabil is a winner
- Jackie Chan meets Salman Khan
- Is Deepika with Ishaan Khattar in her next international film?
- Pics: Deewar had best screenplay ever: Amitabh Bachchan
- SRK wanted Falguni Pathak to sing 'Udi udi'
- Jackie Chan to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Sussanne-Hrithik's picture is too cute to handle
- Mumbai relatively safer, says Kangana Ranaut
Green vehicles -- hybrid, electric and fuel cell -- are gaining popularity in China owin
Thanks to its components (mainly chips) and semiconductors business, Samsung Electronics h