- Pyarelal ready to compose music for Bollywood filmsFeatures of Samsung Galaxy S6-S6 EdgeSunny adopts Zeenat’s look in LeelaAdnan Sami applies for Indian CitizenshipJacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on InstagramCharacter is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin SiddiquiKangana to romance Saif in \'The Devotion of Suspect X\'OMG!Sonam Kapoor down with swine fluFire on \'ABCD 2\' setLeonard Nimoy, Spock on \'Star Trek,\' dead at 83
Mohun Bagan has taken the top spot in the I-League football standings.
Fire at Nagarjuna Agrichem, 44 injured Last Updated : 30 Jun 2012 12:16:49 PM IST File Photo
According to the police, the fire broke out following an explosion at the plant. Some workers are reported to be feared trapped in the plant.
Fire broke out at Nagarjuna Agrichem Limited following an explosion in the fifth block of the plant, which produces agrochemicals. The plant is located Chilkapalem in Srikakulam district of north coastal Andhra, about 700 km from here.
Meanwhile, 44 fire engines have been pressed into the service to douse the fire.
The injured were shifted to Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) at Srikakulam.
About 200 employees were reportedly working at the plant at the time of the incident. The workers ran in panic after the chemical reactor exploded.
Dense black smoke engulfed the entire area including nearby villages and the national highway. Fire tenders rushed to the scene.
The district administration has launched rescue and relief operations.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Pyarelal Ramprasad Sharma, one half of the famous music composing duo Laxmikant-Pyarelal,
- PICS:Sunny adopts Zeenat’s look in Leela
- Pics:Adnan Sami applies for Indian Citizenship
- Jacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on Instagram
- Character is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Kangana to romance Saif in 'The Devotion of Suspect X'
- OMG!Sonam Kapoor down with swine flu
- Pakistan Loses Historic Taj Mahal Cinema
- Fire on 'ABCD 2' set
The first 'selfie' taken in space by NASA astronaut Buzz Aldrin in 1966 has fetched almost
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w