- Unknown facts about JayalaithaPM Modi beats Obama, Trumph, Hillary, ZukurbergNeed patient director: SRK on SalmanPink bags four awards at 23rd Star Screen Awards 2016Dear Zindagi crosses Rs 50 crore markPooja to revive dry ATMsHomestays, ropeway to change the face of Manipur tourismPics: Sonam, Aditya dazzle on Blenders Pride Fashion Tour runwayYuvraj-Hazel's Goa wedding and reception picsKahaani 2: Will break your heart, grip your senses
The current cash crunch in the country, following the November 8 demonetisation has led to
Fire at Nagarjuna Agrichem, 44 injured Last Updated : 30 Jun 2012 12:16:49 PM IST File Photo
According to the police, the fire broke out following an explosion at the plant. Some workers are reported to be feared trapped in the plant.
Fire broke out at Nagarjuna Agrichem Limited following an explosion in the fifth block of the plant, which produces agrochemicals. The plant is located Chilkapalem in Srikakulam district of north coastal Andhra, about 700 km from here.
Meanwhile, 44 fire engines have been pressed into the service to douse the fire.
The injured were shifted to Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) at Srikakulam.
About 200 employees were reportedly working at the plant at the time of the incident. The workers ran in panic after the chemical reactor exploded.
Dense black smoke engulfed the entire area including nearby villages and the national highway. Fire tenders rushed to the scene.
The district administration has launched rescue and relief operations.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Celebrations continue for the beautiful newly wed Yuvraj Singh and Hazel
- I am the biggest dork: Sunny Leone
- Dharmendra shocked over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Give daughters respect, dignity: Big B
- Rajinikanth pays tribute to Jayalalithaa
- Film stars mourn J. Jayalalithaa's death
- Pics: I could generate content for social media: Ranveer
- YRF to launch Anya Singh opposite Aadar Jain
- Need patient director: SRK on Salman
Doctors in a UAE hospital are celebrating the successful delivery of its smallest patient,
Domestic electronics company Zebronics on Monday launched a new Bluetooth headphone 'Etern