- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
The UN Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities refused to investigate ban on
Karnataka govt transfers 10 IAS officers Last Updated : 09 Nov 2011 08:42:34 PM IST File photo
Ten IAS officers have been transferred by the Karnataka Government on Wednesday.
The government transferred officers including Rajneesh Goel as Managing Director of Karnataka State Industrial Investment and Development Corporation after relieving Rajkumar Khatri who held the post as additional charge.
Ramesh Bindu Rao Zalki, Secretary to Government, Women and Child Development Department is placed in additional charge of the post of Commissioner, Karnataka Housing Board, Bangalore vice M.B.Dyaberi, transferred.
Shambhu Dayal Meena, Secretary to Government, Urban Development Department (Municipalties & Urban Development Authorities) is transferred as Regional Commissioner, Bangalore Division, vice S.N.Jayaram.
The services of G.V.Kongawad, Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bangalore are withdrawn from Urban Development Department and posted as Secretary to Government, Commerce and Industries Department (Mines, SSI & Textiles) in the existing vacancy.
The services of M.B.Dyaberi, Commissioner, Karnataka Housing Board, Bangalore are withdrawn from Housing Department and posted as Inspector General of Registration & Commissioner of Stamps, Bangalore in the existing vacancy relieving Smt V.Manjula of additional charge.
The services of Arvind Srivastava, Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation, Bangalore are withdrawn from Urban Development Department and posted as Secretary to Government, urban Development Department (Municipalties & Urban Development Authorities),Bangalore vice Shambhu Dayal Meena, transferred.
The services of Rajender Kumar Kataria, waiting for posting, are placed at the disposal of Urban Development Department and posted as Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bangalore vice Kongawad transferred.
The services of Harsh Gupta, waiting for posting are placed at the disposal of Urban Development Department for being posted as Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation, Bangalore vice Arvind Srivastava transferred.
The services of Munish Moudgil, Managing Director, Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOMj, Gulbarga are withdrawn from Energy Department and is posted as Commissioner, Upper Krishna Project (UKP), Rehabilitation & Resettlement (R&R), Bagalkot.
The services of Dr G.C Prakash, waiting for posting are placed at the disposal of Energy Department for being posted as Managing Director, Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM), Gulbarga vice Munish Moudgil, transferred, an official notification issued in Bangalore on said.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran actress Shabana Azmi has slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis for
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
- 'My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectations
- Train To Busan movie review
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel