- Andamans gets a leg-up to showcase heritageFIRST LOOK: Varun, Alia in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'Care for your hair in simple steps this summer!Uttarakhand turns to trekking to boost tourist footfalls'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: SurveySteps to buy sunglassesGo the foreign way while munching French friesBaaghi collects 35 crores in opening weekendBipasha shares her 'monkey wedding' picsBig B gets inspiration from fans' love
The Indian women's hockey team lost 0-2 in their opening encounter of the five-match Test
Karnataka govt transfers 10 IAS officers Last Updated : 09 Nov 2011 08:42:34 PM IST File photo
Ten IAS officers have been transferred by the Karnataka Government on Wednesday.
The government transferred officers including Rajneesh Goel as Managing Director of Karnataka State Industrial Investment and Development Corporation after relieving Rajkumar Khatri who held the post as additional charge.
Ramesh Bindu Rao Zalki, Secretary to Government, Women and Child Development Department is placed in additional charge of the post of Commissioner, Karnataka Housing Board, Bangalore vice M.B.Dyaberi, transferred.
Shambhu Dayal Meena, Secretary to Government, Urban Development Department (Municipalties & Urban Development Authorities) is transferred as Regional Commissioner, Bangalore Division, vice S.N.Jayaram.
The services of G.V.Kongawad, Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bangalore are withdrawn from Urban Development Department and posted as Secretary to Government, Commerce and Industries Department (Mines, SSI & Textiles) in the existing vacancy.
The services of M.B.Dyaberi, Commissioner, Karnataka Housing Board, Bangalore are withdrawn from Housing Department and posted as Inspector General of Registration & Commissioner of Stamps, Bangalore in the existing vacancy relieving Smt V.Manjula of additional charge.
The services of Arvind Srivastava, Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation, Bangalore are withdrawn from Urban Development Department and posted as Secretary to Government, urban Development Department (Municipalties & Urban Development Authorities),Bangalore vice Shambhu Dayal Meena, transferred.
The services of Rajender Kumar Kataria, waiting for posting, are placed at the disposal of Urban Development Department and posted as Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bangalore vice Kongawad transferred.
The services of Harsh Gupta, waiting for posting are placed at the disposal of Urban Development Department for being posted as Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation, Bangalore vice Arvind Srivastava transferred.
The services of Munish Moudgil, Managing Director, Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOMj, Gulbarga are withdrawn from Energy Department and is posted as Commissioner, Upper Krishna Project (UKP), Rehabilitation & Resettlement (R&R), Bagalkot.
The services of Dr G.C Prakash, waiting for posting are placed at the disposal of Energy Department for being posted as Managing Director, Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM), Gulbarga vice Munish Moudgil, transferred, an official notification issued in Bangalore on said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
US-based Indian actress Freida Pinto will reportedly attend the upcoming 69th Cannes Inter
- Randeep Hooda brilliant in 'Sarbjit': Johnny Lever
- SRK, AbRam practise dance moves for KKR match
- Release of SRK's 'Raees' pushed to next year
- Justin Bieber being sued for $100,000
- Shekhar Suman again hits out at Kangana Ranaut
- National Awards: Big B 'touched' by president's speech
- Big B, Kangana, Kalki, Kabir, Bhansali at their best in awards function
- Evans, Downey Jr helped Holland in justifying Spiderma
In a weird incident in Turkey, a 34-year man was beaten black and blue for doing a lewd ac
Sony India on Monday launched a new portable wireless speaker for music aficionados in Ind