- Me and Hrithik were not holidaying together: SussanneKareena shoots first ad post pregnancy newsFawad, Deepika turn muse for Manish MalhotraHockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes awayB'Day Special: Controversial Shweta Basu is Naseeruddin Shah's co star in Inter..Facebook,Twitter, Bigg Boss, Mumbai Blast, Tsunami turning 10 this year.When I was 13: Rahul Bose takes celebs down memory laneSocial media trolls don't affect me anymore: Anushka SharmaI'm one of the rare breed of directors: Nishikant KamatDeepika wishes 'kindest, generous' Vin Diesel on birthday
Getafe announced on Saturday that Argentine defender Daniel 'Cata' Diaz, who played the la
Karnataka govt transfers 10 IAS officers Last Updated : 09 Nov 2011 08:42:34 PM IST File photo
Ten IAS officers have been transferred by the Karnataka Government on Wednesday.
The government transferred officers including Rajneesh Goel as Managing Director of Karnataka State Industrial Investment and Development Corporation after relieving Rajkumar Khatri who held the post as additional charge.
Ramesh Bindu Rao Zalki, Secretary to Government, Women and Child Development Department is placed in additional charge of the post of Commissioner, Karnataka Housing Board, Bangalore vice M.B.Dyaberi, transferred.
Shambhu Dayal Meena, Secretary to Government, Urban Development Department (Municipalties & Urban Development Authorities) is transferred as Regional Commissioner, Bangalore Division, vice S.N.Jayaram.
The services of G.V.Kongawad, Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bangalore are withdrawn from Urban Development Department and posted as Secretary to Government, Commerce and Industries Department (Mines, SSI & Textiles) in the existing vacancy.
The services of M.B.Dyaberi, Commissioner, Karnataka Housing Board, Bangalore are withdrawn from Housing Department and posted as Inspector General of Registration & Commissioner of Stamps, Bangalore in the existing vacancy relieving Smt V.Manjula of additional charge.
The services of Arvind Srivastava, Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation, Bangalore are withdrawn from Urban Development Department and posted as Secretary to Government, urban Development Department (Municipalties & Urban Development Authorities),Bangalore vice Shambhu Dayal Meena, transferred.
The services of Rajender Kumar Kataria, waiting for posting, are placed at the disposal of Urban Development Department and posted as Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bangalore vice Kongawad transferred.
The services of Harsh Gupta, waiting for posting are placed at the disposal of Urban Development Department for being posted as Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation, Bangalore vice Arvind Srivastava transferred.
The services of Munish Moudgil, Managing Director, Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOMj, Gulbarga are withdrawn from Energy Department and is posted as Commissioner, Upper Krishna Project (UKP), Rehabilitation & Resettlement (R&R), Bagalkot.
The services of Dr G.C Prakash, waiting for posting are placed at the disposal of Energy Department for being posted as Managing Director, Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM), Gulbarga vice Munish Moudgil, transferred, an official notification issued in Bangalore on said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Rajinikanth's "Kabali" has grossed over Rs 40 crore at the Indian box office, be
- Shyam Kaushal choreographs action scene for 'Kaabil'
- Vijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
- Rukmini Vijayakumar joins Mani Ratnam's 'Kaatru Veliyidai'
- 'Why no plus-size models in India?'
- Nagarjuna turns singer for 'Nirmala Convent'
- Yami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016
- When Divya Khosla Kumar felt like a bride all over again
- Qandeel's brother undergoes polygraph test
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i