- Rishi slams stars for missing Vinod Khanna's funeralSharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad BediDiamond shapes define your personality tooEating 'diet' foods can make you fat: StudyImtiaz to finalize title of upcoming filmHow to make your bedroom summer-friendlyShraddha ages in 'Haseena...'How to dress right for office in summerVIP voting in MCD polls amid EVM glitches'Half Girlfriend' to release across 1600 Indian screens
As many as 600 participants from every nook and corner of the country will flex their mus
Karnataka govt transfers 10 IAS officers Last Updated : 09 Nov 2011 08:42:34 PM IST File photo
Ten IAS officers have been transferred by the Karnataka Government on Wednesday.
The government transferred officers including Rajneesh Goel as Managing Director of Karnataka State Industrial Investment and Development Corporation after relieving Rajkumar Khatri who held the post as additional charge.
Ramesh Bindu Rao Zalki, Secretary to Government, Women and Child Development Department is placed in additional charge of the post of Commissioner, Karnataka Housing Board, Bangalore vice M.B.Dyaberi, transferred.
Shambhu Dayal Meena, Secretary to Government, Urban Development Department (Municipalties & Urban Development Authorities) is transferred as Regional Commissioner, Bangalore Division, vice S.N.Jayaram.
The services of G.V.Kongawad, Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bangalore are withdrawn from Urban Development Department and posted as Secretary to Government, Commerce and Industries Department (Mines, SSI & Textiles) in the existing vacancy.
The services of M.B.Dyaberi, Commissioner, Karnataka Housing Board, Bangalore are withdrawn from Housing Department and posted as Inspector General of Registration & Commissioner of Stamps, Bangalore in the existing vacancy relieving Smt V.Manjula of additional charge.
The services of Arvind Srivastava, Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation, Bangalore are withdrawn from Urban Development Department and posted as Secretary to Government, urban Development Department (Municipalties & Urban Development Authorities),Bangalore vice Shambhu Dayal Meena, transferred.
The services of Rajender Kumar Kataria, waiting for posting, are placed at the disposal of Urban Development Department and posted as Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bangalore vice Kongawad transferred.
The services of Harsh Gupta, waiting for posting are placed at the disposal of Urban Development Department for being posted as Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation, Bangalore vice Arvind Srivastava transferred.
The services of Munish Moudgil, Managing Director, Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOMj, Gulbarga are withdrawn from Energy Department and is posted as Commissioner, Upper Krishna Project (UKP), Rehabilitation & Resettlement (R&R), Bagalkot.
The services of Dr G.C Prakash, waiting for posting are placed at the disposal of Energy Department for being posted as Managing Director, Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM), Gulbarga vice Munish Moudgil, transferred, an official notification issued in Bangalore on said.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Where at one side it was late actor Vinod Khanna's funeral on the other side actress Priya
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia
- Deepika shot title track of 'Raabta' in one night
- 'Baahubali 2': Hype by makers, expectations by fans touch new highs
- Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis to again work with Shyamalan
- Sharing screen with Salman will be surreal: Angad Bedi
- Parineeti doesn't need auto tune for singing
- Shraddha Kapoor 'honoured' to play Saina Nehwal in biopic
- 'Jolly LLB 2': HC exempts Akshay Kumar from personal appearance in court
More than 20 funeral artefacts were unearthed during the excavation of two 2,000-year-old
Chinese smartphone-maker Huawei, under its Honor brand, is rumoured to launch "Honor 8 Lit