- Tamannaah nervous to romance with PrabhuPropose Day Wallpapers and Facebook imagesAditya-Shraddha back togetherKatrina gets truck full of roses as giftAditya, Shradha coming back with 'Ok Janu'Katrina Kaif looks drop-dead gorgeous for Tarun TahilianiKatrina caught with Aditya at Janpath MarketShilpa Shetty to flaunt yoga movesKatrina happy to be going strongRose Day Wallpapers and Facebook images
Star player Joshna Chinappa clinched the gold in women's individual squash after beating M
Karnataka govt transfers 10 IAS officers Last Updated : 09 Nov 2011 08:42:34 PM IST File photo
Ten IAS officers have been transferred by the Karnataka Government on Wednesday.
The government transferred officers including Rajneesh Goel as Managing Director of Karnataka State Industrial Investment and Development Corporation after relieving Rajkumar Khatri who held the post as additional charge.
Ramesh Bindu Rao Zalki, Secretary to Government, Women and Child Development Department is placed in additional charge of the post of Commissioner, Karnataka Housing Board, Bangalore vice M.B.Dyaberi, transferred.
Shambhu Dayal Meena, Secretary to Government, Urban Development Department (Municipalties & Urban Development Authorities) is transferred as Regional Commissioner, Bangalore Division, vice S.N.Jayaram.
The services of G.V.Kongawad, Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bangalore are withdrawn from Urban Development Department and posted as Secretary to Government, Commerce and Industries Department (Mines, SSI & Textiles) in the existing vacancy.
The services of M.B.Dyaberi, Commissioner, Karnataka Housing Board, Bangalore are withdrawn from Housing Department and posted as Inspector General of Registration & Commissioner of Stamps, Bangalore in the existing vacancy relieving Smt V.Manjula of additional charge.
The services of Arvind Srivastava, Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation, Bangalore are withdrawn from Urban Development Department and posted as Secretary to Government, urban Development Department (Municipalties & Urban Development Authorities),Bangalore vice Shambhu Dayal Meena, transferred.
The services of Rajender Kumar Kataria, waiting for posting, are placed at the disposal of Urban Development Department and posted as Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Water Supply and Drainage Board, Bangalore vice Kongawad transferred.
The services of Harsh Gupta, waiting for posting are placed at the disposal of Urban Development Department for being posted as Managing Director, Karnataka Urban Infrastructure Development & Finance Corporation, Bangalore vice Arvind Srivastava transferred.
The services of Munish Moudgil, Managing Director, Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOMj, Gulbarga are withdrawn from Energy Department and is posted as Commissioner, Upper Krishna Project (UKP), Rehabilitation & Resettlement (R&R), Bagalkot.
The services of Dr G.C Prakash, waiting for posting are placed at the disposal of Energy Department for being posted as Managing Director, Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM), Gulbarga vice Munish Moudgil, transferred, an official notification issued in Bangalore on said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
First Look of boldest erotic sex thriller 'Single X'.
- Which 'Fitoor' is going in Katrina Kaif's mind?
- Tamannaah nervous to romance with Prabhu
- Aamir invited Sunny Leone to his hotel room!
- Salman Khan reportedly is upset with Huma Qureshi for ruining his brother Sohail Khan's married life!
- Deepika Padukone was in tears at the Filmfare Award show, what made her so emotional?
- Bhumi Pednekar of Dum Lagake Haisha sheds kilos, looks sexy
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam to star in 'Kaabil'
- Aditya-Shraddha back together
A woman gave birth to quadruplets at a private nursing home here today, doctors attending
Taiwanese manufacturer HTC on Friday launched a new 4G-enabled smartphone, called the Desi