- PICS: Holi special photo shootThe sex-siren Poonam Pandey turns 23Movie \'W\' gets wild with smooch scenesPICS of Karachi fashion showWhen Deepika cried bitterlyPICS : Sush eyeing comebackSalman wants kids but not the motherHot n spicy news of sporting worldTop 5 haunted places in IndiaKangana’s look in ‘Revolver Rani’, view pics
The Women's Tennis Association, which has turned to Asia to grow its sport, is unclear how
Five Railway employees killed in track mishap Last Updated : 05 Oct 2011 11:40:32 PM IST File photo
Five railway employees were killed as the push-trolley in which they were travelling had a head-on collision with an 'OHE tower van' near Tyda, on the Kothavalasa-Kirandul line of the East Coast Railway, on Wednesday.
Railway sources said the trolley and the van happened to be on the same track due to some confusion.
Three of the victims were killed on the spot while two succumbed to injuries in the hospital.
Misunderstanding among the staff was stated to be the reason for the accident.
Railway officials had ordered an enquiry into the incident, sources said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Meera Chopra has said her actress cousin Priyanka Chopra always ready to help her
- PICS: Holi special photo shoot
- The sex-siren Poonam Pandey turns 23
- Aamir praises, Deepika jealous of Kanagana
- Movie 'W' gets wild with smooch scenes
- Shahrukh's son and Big B's granddaughter friends
- Wishing Poonam Pandey ‘Happy Birthday’, view pics
- When Deepika cried bitterly
- PICS : Sush eyeing comeback
Whether you believe in ghosts and spirits or not, there are people who have had spooky exp
The much-talked about Nokia Android mobile phone has finally arrived in Indian market.