- Shruthi Seth lands in controversyWhy is Bebo giving a miss to 'Bajrangi Bhaijan' promotions?Salman missing 'party days'Garam Dharam upset with mediaA walk in nature could battle depressionVarun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 croreStar studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’Gaysil Naubert to choreographPooja Bhatt refused 'Aashiqui' for loveWho first came to meet Hema Malini after the accident?
World champions Australia overcame some stiff resistance put up by Great Britain to notch
Five Railway employees killed in track mishap Last Updated : 05 Oct 2011 11:40:32 PM IST File photo
Five railway employees were killed as the push-trolley in which they were travelling had a head-on collision with an 'OHE tower van' near Tyda, on the Kothavalasa-Kirandul line of the East Coast Railway, on Wednesday.
Railway sources said the trolley and the van happened to be on the same track due to some confusion.
Three of the victims were killed on the spot while two succumbed to injuries in the hospital.
Misunderstanding among the staff was stated to be the reason for the accident.
Railway officials had ordered an enquiry into the incident, sources said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shruthi Seth lands in trouble after criticising Narendra Modi.
- Salman scoffs at legal notice
- Why is Bebo giving a miss to 'Bajrangi Bhaijan' promotions?
- Salman missing 'party days'
- Hema Malini discharged from hospital
- Aamir-A R Rahman teams up for next home production
- Garam Dharam upset with media
- Varun-Shraddha's 'ABCD 2' nearing 100 crore
- Star studded screening for ‘Guddu Rangeela’
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
Xiaomi the smartphone giant which offers great features at less prices has yet made anothe