- Why MS Dhoni biopic grosses 200 croreUnseen pics of Sunny DeolWhy SRK said he will miss Anushka SharmaAish oozes oomph sitting on Ranbir Kapoor's lapRoute to get glowing skin for Karwa Chauth'Shivaay' is not screened in censor board: Taran AdarshWho melted Olympic medallist Sakshi MalikDeepika, Ranveer not together anymoreYour increasing waist size may cause liver cancerB'Day Special: Lesser known facts about dream girl
The 23-member strong delegation comprising experts from world football governing body FIFA
Five Railway employees killed in track mishap Last Updated : 05 Oct 2011 11:40:32 PM IST File photo
Five railway employees were killed as the push-trolley in which they were travelling had a head-on collision with an 'OHE tower van' near Tyda, on the Kothavalasa-Kirandul line of the East Coast Railway, on Wednesday.
Railway sources said the trolley and the van happened to be on the same track due to some confusion.
Three of the victims were killed on the spot while two succumbed to injuries in the hospital.
Misunderstanding among the staff was stated to be the reason for the accident.
Railway officials had ordered an enquiry into the incident, sources said.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The release of two most controversial movies Shivaay and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is round the c
- Ranveer Singh likely to replace Salman Khan
- Diva's Karwa Chauth 2016
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
- Mukesh Bhatt meets Rajnath Singh for safe release of 'Ae Dil...'
- Dangal trailer brings back the 'Chak De India' effect
- 'Dear Zindagi' trailer reveals a new SRK
- I love shooting in New York: Priyanka Chopra
- Now a film on India's surgical strikes
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
Japan's Transport Ministry on Friday said that a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone belongin