- Salman Khan is the King of 100 crore clubSpecial prayers to celebrate EidOMG! Shruti Haasan and Tamannah Bhatia caught kissing?Two tigers killed every weekAishwarya's hot red desi avatarShruti Haasan beats exboyfriend Siddharth, Dhanush and RajinikanthFunny video of Baby Doll Sunny Leone in BhojpuriSewai is special on EidHow Priyanka Chopra became Mary KomTen things you did not know about Dhanush
Writhing in pain, young Vikas Thakur produced the lift of his lifetime to clinch the bron
Arvind Kejriwal and his possible Cabinet ministers Last Updated : 23 Dec 2013 09:07:40 PM IST
After two-week stalemate, it is now clear that debutant Aam Admi Party will form the new government in the national capital. And AAP founder Arvind Kejriwal will be the chief Minister.
As the party has inexperienced MLAs, Kejriwal will have a daunting task ahead to choose its cabinet from the elected legislature, who are basically lack experience as far as administration is concerned.
So, all eyes will be on cabinet colleagues of Kejriwal when he takes oath on December 26 at Ramlila Maidan. Everyone is looking curious to know about the possible members of Kejriwal’s cabinet.
Here is the list of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) legislators who could be part of Arvind Kejriwal's cabinet:
41-year-old Manish Sisodia, who hogged limelight during the Jan Lokpal agitation, is one of the strongest contender to be inducted in the cabinet. The former journalist defeated Nakul Bhardwaj of BJP by 11,478 votes from Patparganj. He is believed to be a close to Kejriwal. He holds a diploma in journalism. He was born into a Rajput family in Hapur district in Uttar Pradesh.
The second name in the list is Saurabh Bhardwaj. Bhardwaj is an engineer by profession. He has also studied law. The 34-year-old defeated Ajay Kumar Malhotra, son of veteran BJP leader VK Malhotra, by 13,092 votes in Greater Kailash.
Vinod Kumar Binny, who was elected to Delhi assembly from Laxmi Nagar in east Delhi, is a graduate from Delhi University. He defeated Delhi health minister AK Walia by some 8,000 votes. He was a member of the Congress from 2009 to 2011 but left it after joining the Jan Lokpal movement.
Being a scholar of IIT-Delhi, Somnath Bharti’s inclusion into Kejriwal’s cabinet looks eminent. He also pursued a degree in law. The 39-year-old was also president of the IIT-Delhi alumni association. He defeated two heavyweights — BJP's Arti Mehra and Kiran Walia of Congress in Malviya Nagar.
Rakhi Birla, who left her journalism career to join Jan Lokpal movement, is another young contender for the cabinet berth The 26-year-old holds a masters degree in journalism. She defeated Raj Kumar Chauhan, a minister in the Sheila Dikshit government, from Mangolpuri by 10,585 votes.
Bandana Kumari: Another 39-year-old, she is a graduate who fights for the cause of poor women. She defeated BJP's Ravinder Nath Bansal by over 10,000 votes from Shalimar Bagh.
Jarnail Singh: Educated upto Class 12, the 32-year-old owns a water purifier company. He defeated Rajiv Babber of BJP from Tilak Nagar in west Delhi by 2,088 votes. He came to limelight for throwing shoes on Union Minister P Chidambaram.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan has given 7 consecutive blockbusters that have all entered the 100 crore club.
- OMG! Shruti Haasan and Tamannah Bhatia caught kissing?
- Aishwarya's hot red desi avatar
- Shruti Haasan beats exboyfriend Siddharth, Dhanush and Rajinikanth
- Funny video of Baby Doll Sunny Leone in Bhojpuri
- How Priyanka Chopra became Mary Kom
- Ten things you did not know about Dhanush
- Little known facts about Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi
- Sanjay Dutt's love affairs and controversies
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Handset maker Oplus Technologies has launched its smartphone, XonPhone 5 in the Indian mar