- Emraan to kiss again on screen in 'Azhar''Dilwale' unveils new songWhy sex in hotel room longer than at homeHrithik Roshan lauds Aamir\'s response to criticismVideo: Hot uncensored kissing scene of James Bond\'s SpectreNo Parineeti Chopra is not nude!Bigg Boss 9 Priya Malik has tattoos on weird parts of her bodyPriyanka Chopra\'s bold shower scene in QuanticoWhy is Arjun Rampal worried?7yrs after 26/11: Terrorised places now and then
After a successful season last year, Indian Premier Tennis League (IPTL) founder and star
Arvind Kejriwal and his possible Cabinet ministers Last Updated : 23 Dec 2013 09:07:40 PM IST
After two-week stalemate, it is now clear that debutant Aam Admi Party will form the new government in the national capital. And AAP founder Arvind Kejriwal will be the chief Minister.
As the party has inexperienced MLAs, Kejriwal will have a daunting task ahead to choose its cabinet from the elected legislature, who are basically lack experience as far as administration is concerned.
So, all eyes will be on cabinet colleagues of Kejriwal when he takes oath on December 26 at Ramlila Maidan. Everyone is looking curious to know about the possible members of Kejriwal’s cabinet.
Here is the list of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) legislators who could be part of Arvind Kejriwal's cabinet:
41-year-old Manish Sisodia, who hogged limelight during the Jan Lokpal agitation, is one of the strongest contender to be inducted in the cabinet. The former journalist defeated Nakul Bhardwaj of BJP by 11,478 votes from Patparganj. He is believed to be a close to Kejriwal. He holds a diploma in journalism. He was born into a Rajput family in Hapur district in Uttar Pradesh.
The second name in the list is Saurabh Bhardwaj. Bhardwaj is an engineer by profession. He has also studied law. The 34-year-old defeated Ajay Kumar Malhotra, son of veteran BJP leader VK Malhotra, by 13,092 votes in Greater Kailash.
Vinod Kumar Binny, who was elected to Delhi assembly from Laxmi Nagar in east Delhi, is a graduate from Delhi University. He defeated Delhi health minister AK Walia by some 8,000 votes. He was a member of the Congress from 2009 to 2011 but left it after joining the Jan Lokpal movement.
Being a scholar of IIT-Delhi, Somnath Bharti’s inclusion into Kejriwal’s cabinet looks eminent. He also pursued a degree in law. The 39-year-old was also president of the IIT-Delhi alumni association. He defeated two heavyweights — BJP's Arti Mehra and Kiran Walia of Congress in Malviya Nagar.
Rakhi Birla, who left her journalism career to join Jan Lokpal movement, is another young contender for the cabinet berth The 26-year-old holds a masters degree in journalism. She defeated Raj Kumar Chauhan, a minister in the Sheila Dikshit government, from Mangolpuri by 10,585 votes.
Bandana Kumari: Another 39-year-old, she is a graduate who fights for the cause of poor women. She defeated BJP's Ravinder Nath Bansal by over 10,000 votes from Shalimar Bagh.
Jarnail Singh: Educated upto Class 12, the 32-year-old owns a water purifier company. He defeated Rajiv Babber of BJP from Tilak Nagar in west Delhi by 2,088 votes. He came to limelight for throwing shoes on Union Minister P Chidambaram.
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Emraan Hashmi to kiss on screen in 'Azhar' again.
- OMG! Bipasha Basu burns her face
- 'Dilwale' unveils new song
- Hrithik Roshan lauds Aamir's response to criticism
- Video: Hot uncensored kissing scene of James Bond's Spectre
- Veteran actor Jeetendra shares secret of his love life
- No Parineeti Chopra is not nude!
- Argentinian filmmaker wants Naseeruddin Shah in Tagore film
- I have started enjoying my work: Manoj Bajpayee
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"