- Vijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for freeYami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016Did Sunny Leone actually sing the National Anthem incorrectly?Anamika's collection impresses fashionistas at ICW 2016'Kabali' fails to live up to hypeMy father cut me off when I was 18: Sonam KapoorKabali may topple Sultan's 300 crore plan5 irresistible reasons to watch KabaliI see a story in everything: Shailja KejriwalWhy Quandeel's father wants his son to be shot dead
Getafe announced on Saturday that Argentine defender Daniel 'Cata' Diaz, who played the la
Action against Delhi CP Neeraj Kumar likely, hints Sushilkumar Shinde Last Updated : 20 Apr 2013 05:20:09 PM IST File Photo
Home minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Saturday hinted that there may be a shake-up at the topmost levels in the Delhi Police in the wake of recent incidents, including protesters entering his house and their conduct against West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee.
Talking to reporters in Rashtrapati Bhawan, Shinde said he is closely looking at the recent developments and some action may be in the offing.
Asked if recent reports of Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar's likely removal were true, Shinde said, "I have ordered an inquiry into the two recent incidents- what happened to Mamata Banerjee at the Planning Commission and the case of some people entering my house. Action will be taken against those found responsible for it."
However, he did not specify who will face action and said he will wait for the inquiry report.
Both the inquiries are being conducted by Additional Secretary Khurshid Ahmed Ganai of the home ministry.
Meanwhile, Delhi Lieutenant Governor Tejinder Khanna said all cases of missing children in the capital will be treated as cases of kidnapping, which being an offence will require a more serious approach from the police.
Asked about the brutal rape of a five-year-old, Khanna said the accused Manoj Kumar, has been arrested from Muzzafarpur.
He said ACP BS Ahlawat, who had slapped a girl protesting against the crime, had taken this action as she had allegedly pushed and heckled Delhi health minister AK Walia. He maintained that the news channels were showing only a part of the clipping. Ahlawat has been suspended.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Rajinikanth's "Kabali" has grossed over Rs 40 crore at the Indian box office, be
- Shyam Kaushal choreographs action scene for 'Kaabil'
- Vijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
- Rukmini Vijayakumar joins Mani Ratnam's 'Kaatru Veliyidai'
- 'Why no plus-size models in India?'
- Nagarjuna turns singer for 'Nirmala Convent'
- Yami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016
- When Divya Khosla Kumar felt like a bride all over again
- Qandeel's brother undergoes polygraph test
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i