- Tips to pick lip colour this festive seasonMNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...''My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectationsTrain To Busan movie reviewKnow more about Parineeti ChopraHow to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healed
India produced a superb comeback to defeat Pakistan 3-2 in their third round robin match a
Action against Delhi CP Neeraj Kumar likely, hints Sushilkumar Shinde Last Updated : 20 Apr 2013 05:20:09 PM IST File Photo
Home minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Saturday hinted that there may be a shake-up at the topmost levels in the Delhi Police in the wake of recent incidents, including protesters entering his house and their conduct against West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee.
Talking to reporters in Rashtrapati Bhawan, Shinde said he is closely looking at the recent developments and some action may be in the offing.
Asked if recent reports of Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar's likely removal were true, Shinde said, "I have ordered an inquiry into the two recent incidents- what happened to Mamata Banerjee at the Planning Commission and the case of some people entering my house. Action will be taken against those found responsible for it."
However, he did not specify who will face action and said he will wait for the inquiry report.
Both the inquiries are being conducted by Additional Secretary Khurshid Ahmed Ganai of the home ministry.
Meanwhile, Delhi Lieutenant Governor Tejinder Khanna said all cases of missing children in the capital will be treated as cases of kidnapping, which being an offence will require a more serious approach from the police.
Asked about the brutal rape of a five-year-old, Khanna said the accused Manoj Kumar, has been arrested from Muzzafarpur.
He said ACP BS Ahlawat, who had slapped a girl protesting against the crime, had taken this action as she had allegedly pushed and heckled Delhi health minister AK Walia. He maintained that the news channels were showing only a part of the clipping. Ahlawat has been suspended.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Veteran actress Shabana Azmi has slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis for
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- My role in 'Sarkar 3' is small but important: Manoj Bajpai
- No skin show or liplocks in 'Ae Dil...': Aishwarya
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
- 'My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectations
- Train To Busan movie review
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel