- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'Bipasha Basu to marry Karan todayRonaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big BThings to keep in mind for laser hair reductionI can't live for awards: Kalki KoechlinWant to breathe clean air? Travel to Himachal's Kinnaur districtMovie Review BaaghiBipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Action against Delhi CP Neeraj Kumar likely, hints Sushilkumar Shinde Last Updated : 20 Apr 2013 05:20:09 PM IST File Photo
Home minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Saturday hinted that there may be a shake-up at the topmost levels in the Delhi Police in the wake of recent incidents, including protesters entering his house and their conduct against West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee.
Talking to reporters in Rashtrapati Bhawan, Shinde said he is closely looking at the recent developments and some action may be in the offing.
Asked if recent reports of Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar's likely removal were true, Shinde said, "I have ordered an inquiry into the two recent incidents- what happened to Mamata Banerjee at the Planning Commission and the case of some people entering my house. Action will be taken against those found responsible for it."
However, he did not specify who will face action and said he will wait for the inquiry report.
Both the inquiries are being conducted by Additional Secretary Khurshid Ahmed Ganai of the home ministry.
Meanwhile, Delhi Lieutenant Governor Tejinder Khanna said all cases of missing children in the capital will be treated as cases of kidnapping, which being an offence will require a more serious approach from the police.
Asked about the brutal rape of a five-year-old, Khanna said the accused Manoj Kumar, has been arrested from Muzzafarpur.
He said ACP BS Ahlawat, who had slapped a girl protesting against the crime, had taken this action as she had allegedly pushed and heckled Delhi health minister AK Walia. He maintained that the news channels were showing only a part of the clipping. Ahlawat has been suspended.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Popular TV actor Mohit Raina, best known for his portrayal of Lord Shiva in "Devon Ke Dev.
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
- I can't live for awards: Kalki Koechlin
- Movie Review Baaghi
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of