- 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani' trailer out on May 4thCondolences for Nepal earthquake is not for publicityBritney explores cleavageHema Malini tweets for DharmendraPriyanka thanks Deepika for song in \'Bajirao Mastani\'Kate Middleton gives birth to baby girlOMG! Sunny Leone's 'family entertainer' film gets an 'A' certificateHow nude video will benefit RadhikaAnushka on Elle cover page with sexy white looksList of sexiest women of 2015
Floyd Mayweather cemented his status as the best pound-for-pound boxer in the world with a
Action against Delhi CP Neeraj Kumar likely, hints Sushilkumar Shinde Last Updated : 20 Apr 2013 05:20:09 PM IST File Photo
Home minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Saturday hinted that there may be a shake-up at the topmost levels in the Delhi Police in the wake of recent incidents, including protesters entering his house and their conduct against West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee.
Talking to reporters in Rashtrapati Bhawan, Shinde said he is closely looking at the recent developments and some action may be in the offing.
Asked if recent reports of Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar's likely removal were true, Shinde said, "I have ordered an inquiry into the two recent incidents- what happened to Mamata Banerjee at the Planning Commission and the case of some people entering my house. Action will be taken against those found responsible for it."
However, he did not specify who will face action and said he will wait for the inquiry report.
Both the inquiries are being conducted by Additional Secretary Khurshid Ahmed Ganai of the home ministry.
Meanwhile, Delhi Lieutenant Governor Tejinder Khanna said all cases of missing children in the capital will be treated as cases of kidnapping, which being an offence will require a more serious approach from the police.
Asked about the brutal rape of a five-year-old, Khanna said the accused Manoj Kumar, has been arrested from Muzzafarpur.
He said ACP BS Ahlawat, who had slapped a girl protesting against the crime, had taken this action as she had allegedly pushed and heckled Delhi health minister AK Walia. He maintained that the news channels were showing only a part of the clipping. Ahlawat has been suspended.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Celebrity fashion designer Manish Malhotra,who is creating the wardrobe for veteran actres
- Time to take my experience back to Pakistan: Ali Zafar
- 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani' trailer out on May 4th
- Condolences for Nepal earthquake is not for publicity
- Britney explores cleavage
- Britney Spears leg injured in show
- Hema Malini tweets for Dharmendra
- Priyanka thanks Deepika for song in 'Bajirao Mastani'
- Rishi Kapoor shares his aged looks
A cow, brown indeed, has got an admit card issued by authorities on her name to write a
The Haryana government launched seven e-services and software applications in a measure to