- Meet Salman Khan\'s lookalikeWhy didn\'t SRK, Salman not let Aamir sleepKim Kardashiyan is not coming to \'Bigg Boss 8\'Sania next Bond girl of HollywoodSalman shares sister\'s wedding picsBest dressed celebs at Arpita\'s wedding, view picsArpita Khan\'s emotional speech will make you crySallu to Kat: You chose to be Mrs KapoorLovers Virat and Anushka spotted togetherDelhi's Khan Market falls in global ranking
Tennis superstar Sania Mirza had been selected to be the next Bond girl by Hollywood.
Action against Delhi CP Neeraj Kumar likely, hints Sushilkumar Shinde Last Updated : 20 Apr 2013 05:20:09 PM IST File Photo
Home minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Saturday hinted that there may be a shake-up at the topmost levels in the Delhi Police in the wake of recent incidents, including protesters entering his house and their conduct against West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee.
Talking to reporters in Rashtrapati Bhawan, Shinde said he is closely looking at the recent developments and some action may be in the offing.
Asked if recent reports of Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar's likely removal were true, Shinde said, "I have ordered an inquiry into the two recent incidents- what happened to Mamata Banerjee at the Planning Commission and the case of some people entering my house. Action will be taken against those found responsible for it."
However, he did not specify who will face action and said he will wait for the inquiry report.
Both the inquiries are being conducted by Additional Secretary Khurshid Ahmed Ganai of the home ministry.
Meanwhile, Delhi Lieutenant Governor Tejinder Khanna said all cases of missing children in the capital will be treated as cases of kidnapping, which being an offence will require a more serious approach from the police.
Asked about the brutal rape of a five-year-old, Khanna said the accused Manoj Kumar, has been arrested from Muzzafarpur.
He said ACP BS Ahlawat, who had slapped a girl protesting against the crime, had taken this action as she had allegedly pushed and heckled Delhi health minister AK Walia. He maintained that the news channels were showing only a part of the clipping. Ahlawat has been suspended.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
You have to read this to believe this piece of news; Virat and Anushka are coming together
- After Arpita, Katrina-Ranbir to get married
- Meet Salman Khan's lookalike
- Why didn't SRK, Salman not let Aamir sleep
- Kim Kardashiyan is not coming to 'Bigg Boss 8'
- The never heard before stories of Rajnikanth
- Salman shares sister's wedding pics
- Best dressed celebs at Arpita's wedding, view pics
- Arpita Khan's emotional speech will make you cry
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Nokia is not going to give up easily as the company has now come up with a new tablet.