- 3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auctionMeet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view picsRani Mukerji childhood picturesShri Sai Baba of Shirdi:Rare Picsunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view pics
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
Narendra Modi faces protests at SRCC in DU Last Updated : 06 Feb 2013 03:23:27 PM IST File photo: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi
There were about a hundred student protesting outside the SRCC college even as Modi ' title='Narendra Modi '>Narendra Modi expounded at Gujarat urban model of development inside the auditorium of the college.
Police was able to contain the protests which was largly peaceful.
Earlier, Gujarat Chief Minister Modi ' title='Narendra Modi '>Narendra Modi met Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in New Delhi on Wednesday and gave a memorandum on issues related to the Sardar Sarovar dam.
Modi, who landed in New Delhi on Wednesday morning, reached the Manmohan Singh's residence at around 10 am.
Describing it as a very good meeting, Modi said that he talked about all pending projects in the state and also sought help for the Narmada irrigation project.
The Gujarat's CM, who met PM for the first time after being reelected for the third term, said that Manmohan Singh extended best wishes for Gujarat's development and to the new state government.
Modi delivered the first 'Shri Ram Memorial Oration', initiated by Shriram College of Commerce in Delhi University's North Campus in memory of its founder.
The event will mark the conclusion of the Business Conclave 2013.
The college has invited Modi after a campus survey in which students overwhelmingly indicated their preference to hear him, said a statement issued by Gujarat government.
Modi will also visit Allahabad to participate in the Maha Kumbh on February 12.
In recent weeks, there has been growing chorus in BJP for projecting Modi as party's Prime Ministerial candidate, arguing it will benefit the party in the next general elections.
NDA's key ally JD(U), which has reservation against Modi and wants a secular face acceptable to all as NDA's Prime Ministerial candidate, has condemned the "mad rush" of leaders naming a candidate of their choice for the top post.
On the other hand, Shiv Sena is pitching for Sushma Swaraj as the Prime Ministerial candidate.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
If rumours are to be believed actor Kunal Kapoor may join Bachchans family as damaad (Son-
- Jodha Akbar director denies sexually abusing actor Paridhi Sharma
- Angelina Jolie and I ‘check in on each other ’: Billy Bob Thornton
- Meet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view pics
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
- 'Kill Dil' first look:Parineeti Chopra's oomph
- Sunny Leone's unbuttoned pics
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood