- Salman plans big party for Kick\'s successPICS: List of contestants of Bigg Boss 8Zoya Akhtar acting in \'Kamasutra\'?PICS: Aashirwad sold for Rs 90 croreAndreja Pejic is transgender!Students still critical after bus-train collisionBollywood hot item girls!10 reasons to watch KickSunil Grover\'s new look in \'Comedy Nights\''Kick' movie review in PICS
The master batsman and leading run-scorer in test history presented her with a car when s
Rape victim's condition improves on Tuesday: Doctors Last Updated : 25 Dec 2012 05:01:14 PM IST Rape victim continues to be critical
Doctors at the Safdarjung Hospital, where she was rushed to after being raped and brutally assaulted in a moving bus on December 16, had earlier said her condition was "very serious and very critical".
On Monday, the victim had shown some tendency for internal bleeding but her platelet count has increased to 70,000 from Sunday's 19,000. A normal platelet count in a healthy individual is between 150,000 and 450,000 per micro-litre of blood.
Doctors said the bleeding which is because of sepsis, a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure, remains a cause of "major concern" as far as the girl's health is concerned.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
In front of fans Salman slapped his bodyguard hard.
- Isha Kopikkar blessed with baby girl
- Kick gets a kicking start
- Salman plans big party for Kick's success
- PICS: List of contestants of Bigg Boss 8
- Zoya Akhtar acting in 'Kamasutra'?
- PICS: Andreja Pejic is transgender!
- Gutthi is back in Comedy Nights
- Trailer: T-Series acquires music rights of 'Khoobsurat'
With a string of harrowing incidents that have left the nation enraged, parents have been
Handset maker Oplus Technologies has launched its smartphone, XonPhone 5 in the Indian mar