- Thousands pay tribute to Mahasweta DeviB-Town supports Dia's directorial debutPhilippines to host Miss Universe pageant in Jan 2017Streep in talks for 'Mary Poppins' sequelCheck Out 'Mohenjo Daro' new poster featuring HrithikHarbhajan Singh blessed with baby girlExcited, nervous about 'Raees': Mahira KhanTen unknown facts about Huma QureshiPoonam Pandey all set with her new video for her fansBig B celebrates 43 years of 'Abhimaan'
Overnight leader Amandeep Drall bagged the 11th Leg of the Hero women Professional golf To
Rape victim's condition improves on Tuesday: Doctors Last Updated : 25 Dec 2012 05:01:14 PM IST Rape victim continues to be critical
Doctors at the Safdarjung Hospital, where she was rushed to after being raped and brutally assaulted in a moving bus on December 16, had earlier said her condition was "very serious and very critical".
On Monday, the victim had shown some tendency for internal bleeding but her platelet count has increased to 70,000 from Sunday's 19,000. A normal platelet count in a healthy individual is between 150,000 and 450,000 per micro-litre of blood.
Doctors said the bleeding which is because of sepsis, a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure, remains a cause of "major concern" as far as the girl's health is concerned.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood celebrities like Shabana Azmi, Hrithik Roshan and Farhan Akhtar have given a thu
- Bollywood is on Mr. World's wish list
- Mahesh Babu's next starts rolling
- Streep in talks for 'Mary Poppins' sequel
- Sanjay Dutt, Mahesh Manjrekar to again team up for 'De Dhakka' remake
- 'Jagga Jasoos' will work irrespective of delay if made well: Basu
- Don't want to be known as Dalit filmmaker: 'Kabali' director
- Sonakshi Sinha croons for 'Akira'
- Supriya has an edge over me as an actor: Sachin Pilgaonkar
The lightning scar of Harry Potter is the most recognisable symbol of the character from t
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu