- Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing lineVote for Aishwarya\'s best gown in cannes 2015Salman tweets Varun : Happy ShuddhiShah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, thanks fans for support'Jazbaa' is not my come back film: AishwaryaWhy Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan are the leading Bollywood romantic pairFive reasons why Salman walked out of Karan Johar\'s ShuddhiSalman not to do Karan's 'Shuddhi'Review of 'Tanu weds Manu Returns'SRK under went knee surgery
Star Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal today regained the number one spot in the latest BWF wor
Girl gang raped in Delhi’s Defence Colony, four arrested Last Updated : 05 Dec 2012 08:20:28 AM IST File Photo
In a shocking incident, a teenage girl of Nepali origin was allegedly gang raped by six young men, including three law students from Jamia Milia Islamia University.
According to the police, the victim was forcefully kept in a Defence Colony house of South Delhi, where she was repeatedly gang raped for 10-12 days.
Meanwhile, police has arrested four accused while two others are still at large.
The victim, a class XI student, was staying with her woman friend after running away from her parents.
Earlier, victim’s parents had lodged a complaint of abduction when she went missing.
Police sources said that, victim’s friend had asked her to find new accommodation as she was shifting to another house. Her woman friend suggested the name Pulkit Chaudhary, who imposed himself as an employee off Delhi Police, to share the room.
After knowing that the victim is homeless, Pulkit and his friend started intimidating her and threatened to inform her parents about her whereabouts.
Later, Pulkit allegedly raped her in a house in Sarai Jullena, south Delhi. Pulkit’s friend also raped the girl.
The victim told the police that Pulkit and his friend Amandeep Katyan posed as a sub-inspector and an advocate respectively.
Meanwhile, Pulkit, Amandeep, Rupanshu Pratap Singh from Bihar and Sharad Shekhar are in police custody.
The medical examination has also confirmed the rape.
Police has launched massive manhunt to nab the two absconders.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Akshay Kumar will soon be turning fashion designer as the superstar is launching his own c
- Vote for Aishwarya's best gown in cannes 2015
- Salman tweets Varun : Happy Shuddhi
- Shah Rukh Khan undergoes knee surgery, thanks fans for support
- 'Jazbaa' is not my come back film: Aishwarya
- Why Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan are the leading Bollywood romantic pair
- Five reasons why Salman walked out of Karan Johar's Shuddhi
- Salman not to do Karan's 'Shuddhi'
- Review of 'Tanu weds Manu Returns'
In an unprecedented move, a woman here has placed a matrimonial advertisement in a newspap
Indian conglomerate Essar Group today said it is no longer interested in buying Nokia's Ch