- Home for 10 days, Priyanka Chopra to decide on next Hindi filmsIt was Love In Paris for Deepika-RanveerSunny Leone to romance Arbaaz Khan in 'Tera Intezaar'Shruti Haasan set for 'Sabaash Naidu' shootSeen great highs, lows and still soldiered onSachin launches clothing brand, Riteish walks the ramp for itGet picture-perfect smile with these simple tips!How can men get rid of pimplesKaran-Bipasha open to working togetherPoster of Vidya Balan's first Marathi film out
Being excited for your favourite football team, rooting for them and suffering vicariously
Girl gang raped in Delhi’s Defence Colony, four arrested Last Updated : 05 Dec 2012 08:20:28 AM IST File Photo
In a shocking incident, a teenage girl of Nepali origin was allegedly gang raped by six young men, including three law students from Jamia Milia Islamia University.
According to the police, the victim was forcefully kept in a Defence Colony house of South Delhi, where she was repeatedly gang raped for 10-12 days.
Meanwhile, police has arrested four accused while two others are still at large.
The victim, a class XI student, was staying with her woman friend after running away from her parents.
Earlier, victim’s parents had lodged a complaint of abduction when she went missing.
Police sources said that, victim’s friend had asked her to find new accommodation as she was shifting to another house. Her woman friend suggested the name Pulkit Chaudhary, who imposed himself as an employee off Delhi Police, to share the room.
After knowing that the victim is homeless, Pulkit and his friend started intimidating her and threatened to inform her parents about her whereabouts.
Later, Pulkit allegedly raped her in a house in Sarai Jullena, south Delhi. Pulkit’s friend also raped the girl.
The victim told the police that Pulkit and his friend Amandeep Katyan posed as a sub-inspector and an advocate respectively.
Meanwhile, Pulkit, Amandeep, Rupanshu Pratap Singh from Bihar and Sharad Shekhar are in police custody.
The medical examination has also confirmed the rape.
Police has launched massive manhunt to nab the two absconders.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Kunaal Roy Kapur, who has shown keen interest in trying his hand at direction, says
- Subhash Ghai lauds Kapil Sharma for not disrespecting icons
- Sonam shocked with 'overreaction' over Tanmay Bhat's controversial video
- Ray would have used computers differently for illustrations
- 'Animation not yet considered storytelling medium'
- Katy Perry's Twitter account hacked
- Home for 10 days, Priyanka Chopra to decide on next Hindi films
- Amitabh Bachchan, Anupam Kher mourn producer Vikas Mohan's death
- Emilia Clarke wants to be first female James Bond
We imagine the Sun as a giant burning furnace that brings sunlight to us but NASA's Solar
E-cigarette use in Britain almost doubled in two years
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Consumer electronics and home appliances major Videocon on Tuesday launched 4G-enabled Kry