- PICS: Ye hai Bombay meri jaan! Listen songWhy Salman missed Arpita's house warming partySonam most stylish celebrity in Bollywood: RodricksPriyanka turns brand ambassador of UnnatiTanisha not afraid to \'Go Pink\'PICS of new BMW carsMovies to watch in December 2014Vegetarian delicacies at SAARC retreatTMC members wear black shawl in LSVeena Malik: Queen of controversies
Upbeat over winning the China Open title and moving up to the fourth spot in the latest BW
Man to file five years' tax returns in maintenance suit Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 01:49:53 PM IST File Photo
A Noida resident has been asked by a court in Delhi to submit his income tax returns and bank statements of the last five years to reach a "fair" decision on his estranged wife's plea for alimony from him.
District Judge (DJ) Sunita Gupta gave the order upholding a trial court's order directing the man to file the requisite documents on the ground that they are "very material" in reaching a proper decision in the case.
"Directions by the metropolitan magistrate vide impugned order were given just to arrive at a fair conclusion of the trial. No fault can be found with the said order..," the judge said.
The husband had approached the sessions court challenging the August 7 order of the trial court to him to file his IT returns and bank statements.
He had said the magistrate's order should be set aside as it was passed when the adjudication of the plea for alimony
was about to end.
He told the court that the maintenance petition was filed against him by his wife in March 2007 on "false and frivolous
ground with ulterior motives".
The DJ, however, dismissed his arguments saying he had not filed before the trial court his salary certificate or
other relevant documents showing his income.
The sessions court held that the trial court order was made for "proper" adjudication of the case and there was no "infirmity" in it.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Pankaj Thakur has made a brilliant piece of ducumantry on drunk and driving titl
- Sonam turns sporty bride for 'Dolly Ki Doli'
- Arts and crafts channel for children
- Why Salman missed Arpita's house warming party
- Sonam most stylish celebrity in Bollywood: Rodricks
- Veena Malik shocked over her conviction
- Priyanka turns brand ambassador of Unnati
- Tanisha not afraid to 'Go Pink'
- Movies to watch in December 2014
A video of young elephant fighting with 14 lions has gone viral on You Tube.
Tablet sales in the country grew by 10 per cent to about 940,000 units in July-September