- \'Single again\' Hrithik is ready to \'mingle\'!Sussanne celebrates Halloween with kidsWhat make Aishwarya stay awake all night?Birthday Special: Aish's most gorgeous sefliesLisa Haydon skipped 'The Shaukeens' promotionsHow Aishwarya lost post-pregnancy weightKapil Sharma's wife does not like his jokes on herTen best dressed starsWedding album of Aishwarya Rai BachchanJukebox of \'The Shaukeens\' audio is out!
Former Indian tennis legend Vijay Amritraj says Sania Mirza should not have quit playing
Man to file five years' tax returns in maintenance suit Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 01:49:53 PM IST File Photo
A Noida resident has been asked by a court in Delhi to submit his income tax returns and bank statements of the last five years to reach a "fair" decision on his estranged wife's plea for alimony from him.
District Judge (DJ) Sunita Gupta gave the order upholding a trial court's order directing the man to file the requisite documents on the ground that they are "very material" in reaching a proper decision in the case.
"Directions by the metropolitan magistrate vide impugned order were given just to arrive at a fair conclusion of the trial. No fault can be found with the said order..," the judge said.
The husband had approached the sessions court challenging the August 7 order of the trial court to him to file his IT returns and bank statements.
He had said the magistrate's order should be set aside as it was passed when the adjudication of the plea for alimony
was about to end.
He told the court that the maintenance petition was filed against him by his wife in March 2007 on "false and frivolous
ground with ulterior motives".
The DJ, however, dismissed his arguments saying he had not filed before the trial court his salary certificate or
other relevant documents showing his income.
The sessions court held that the trial court order was made for "proper" adjudication of the case and there was no "infirmity" in it.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A court here has issued notice to Bollywood actor Aamir Khan seeking his response by Decem
- Bob Dylan's next album set for 2015 release
- Bruce Willis, Bill Murray to star in 'Magic City'
- 'Single again' Hrithik is ready to 'mingle'!
- Sussanne celebrates Halloween with kids
- 'Happy Ending' is a spoof on Bollywood: Kalki
- What make Aishwarya stay awake all night?
- Birthday Special: Aish's most gorgeous seflies
- Lisa Haydon skipped 'The Shaukeens' promotions
Not only in Delhi, street harassment and eve-teasing incidents are also common in New York
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand