- Priyanka Chopra looks divine at Oscars 2017Dev Patel attends Oscars with motherAsghar Farhadi's 'The Salesman' wins Best Foreign Language Film'Zootopia' wins Oscar for Best Animated FilmCan't tolerate bullying: Kangana RanautAbRam gets magic in SRK's lifeUnknown facts about Shahid KapoorPriyanka Chopra to attend 2017 OscarsSelect right jewellery for wedding functionsPlastic surgery goes wrong for Ayesha Takia
China won two gold medals at the 68th edition of the Strandja Memorial Boxing tournament.
Man to file five years' tax returns in maintenance suit Last Updated : 20 Nov 2012 01:49:53 PM IST File Photo
A Noida resident has been asked by a court in Delhi to submit his income tax returns and bank statements of the last five years to reach a "fair" decision on his estranged wife's plea for alimony from him.
District Judge (DJ) Sunita Gupta gave the order upholding a trial court's order directing the man to file the requisite documents on the ground that they are "very material" in reaching a proper decision in the case.
"Directions by the metropolitan magistrate vide impugned order were given just to arrive at a fair conclusion of the trial. No fault can be found with the said order..," the judge said.
The husband had approached the sessions court challenging the August 7 order of the trial court to him to file his IT returns and bank statements.
He had said the magistrate's order should be set aside as it was passed when the adjudication of the plea for alimony
was about to end.
He told the court that the maintenance petition was filed against him by his wife in March 2007 on "false and frivolous
ground with ulterior motives".
The DJ, however, dismissed his arguments saying he had not filed before the trial court his salary certificate or
other relevant documents showing his income.
The sessions court held that the trial court order was made for "proper" adjudication of the case and there was no "infirmity" in it.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why there was an embarrassing moment for the filmmakers of La La Land despite winning maxi
- Priyanka Chopra looks divine at Oscars 2017
- Dev Patel attends Oscars with mother
- Om Puri honoured at Oscars 2017
- Asghar Farhadi's 'The Salesman' wins Best Foreign Language Film
- 'Zootopia' wins Oscar for Best Animated Film
- Can't tolerate bullying: Kangana Ranaut
- Fire at warehouse, film city in Bengal, no injuries
- Pics; AbRam gets magic in SRK's life
If you are living in a neighbourhood surrounded by trees and shrubs, with birds chirping
Seventeen years after its debut, the much-awaited Nokia 3310 has been relaunched in an all