- Devotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who's Alia's dating recently?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: John
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Delhiites celebrate Diwali with fervour Last Updated : 13 Nov 2012 09:53:38 PM IST File photo related to Diwali festival.
Delhiites celebrated Diwali with fervour and gaiety on Tuesday lighting up houses with 'diyas', making colourful 'rangolis', exchanging sweets and bursting crackers.
People rushed to their nearby markets to make last minute shopping for sweets and crackers even as many began the day with the morning prayers with some offering prayers at households and others visiting temples.
Dressed in their festive best, people visited their friends and relatives and exchanged gifts.
Many also took to Facebook to wish a 'Happy Diwali' to their friends and some also used the social networking site to exhort their friends to follow safety norms while bursting crackers.
Diwali marks the joy of Ayodhya when Lord Ram returns to his kingdom after defeating Ravana.
Police and fire brigade made extensive arrangements to ensure an "incident-free" Diwali.
While police strengthened its presence across the city, especially in markets, fire fighters too kept fire tenders ready to respond at any distress call.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The official logo of S.S Rajamouli's magnum opus "Baahubali: The Conclusion", the second a
- Guess who's Alia's dating recently?
- 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerve
- Meet: Chef-cum-Poet Vikas Khanna
- Erica Fernades excited to dress as a bride
- See Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.
- 'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'
- Are Pakistani artistes terrorists, asks Salman
- Harshvardhan very special to me: Saiyami Kher
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret