- Go the foreign way while munching French friesBaaghi collects 35 crores in opening weekendBipasha shares her 'monkey wedding' picsBig B gets inspiration from fans' love'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustreSee Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'Bipasha Basu to marry Karan todayRonaldo could be sidelinedRichards knocks ICC for criticism of West IndiesDaughters are our continuity: Big B
Vasco da Gama took a major step towards securing back-to-back Rio de Janeiro state footbal
Delhiites celebrate Diwali with fervour Last Updated : 13 Nov 2012 09:53:38 PM IST File photo related to Diwali festival.
Delhiites celebrated Diwali with fervour and gaiety on Tuesday lighting up houses with 'diyas', making colourful 'rangolis', exchanging sweets and bursting crackers.
People rushed to their nearby markets to make last minute shopping for sweets and crackers even as many began the day with the morning prayers with some offering prayers at households and others visiting temples.
Dressed in their festive best, people visited their friends and relatives and exchanged gifts.
Many also took to Facebook to wish a 'Happy Diwali' to their friends and some also used the social networking site to exhort their friends to follow safety norms while bursting crackers.
Diwali marks the joy of Ayodhya when Lord Ram returns to his kingdom after defeating Ravana.
Police and fire brigade made extensive arrangements to ensure an "incident-free" Diwali.
While police strengthened its presence across the city, especially in markets, fire fighters too kept fire tenders ready to respond at any distress call.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor-starrer romantic action film “Baaghi” has received an
- Alia, Varun in 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya' sequel?
- Bipasha shares her 'monkey wedding' pics
- Abhishek Bachchan resumes work post injury
- Eyebrows up as Sanjay Dutt hobnobs with BJP
- Big B gets inspiration from fans' love
- Akshay Kumar sorry for fan-punching incident
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of