- SRK\'s daughter is a good footballerNeha\'s sexy avtaar in Ekkees Toppon Ki SalaamiSaif-Kareena's holiday destinationShweta Basu Prasad in Bigg Boss8?Why Hot Neha Dhupia says No to Julie 2Finally, Katrina admits her love for RanbirKaun Banega Crorepati saved Big BEnjoy Darjeeling toy train from Dec againBritish model Samira wishes to work with Amitabh BachchanJaguar XJ 2.0 in India at Rs 93 lakhs
The moment the Capital's football fraternity has been waiting for, will arrive soon with
Digvijay describes MP chief minister Shivraj as 'announcement hero' Last Updated : 02 May 2013 02:40:29 PM IST Digvijay describes MP chief minister Shivraj as 'announcement hero'
Describing Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan as an "announcement hero",Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh urged people to stop the CM wherever he goes till he fulfils his promises.
Singh was speaking at a function organised by Arif Aqueel Fans club on the occasion of May Day yesterday at the historic Iqbal Maidan in the city.
He urged people to stop the Chief Minister wherever he goes until the promises made by him are fulfilled.
Singh said that corruption in the state had reached its peak and this can be seen from the fact that crores of rupees were recovered from a peon's house.
He said that if houses of ministers are searched,there will be a huge recovery of amassed wealth but the state government has no will to do this.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's daughter Suhana is a promising footballer
- Neha's sexy avtaar in Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami
- Saif-Kareena's holiday destination
- SRK to endorse Hyundai Xcent
- I waited three years for Hrithik: Gowariker on 'Mohenjo Daro'
- Shweta Basu Prasad in Bigg Boss8?
- Why Hot Neha Dhupia says No to Julie 2
- Finally Kajol joins Twitter to support social cause
- Finally, Katrina admits her love for Ranbir
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.