- DIY tips to light up your home for DiwaliMake a glitzy style statement on DiwaliWays to stay healthy during DiwaliManage diabetes and enjoy DiwaliKJo run-ins with political parties’ every-time before releaseKaran wanted more intimate scenes but I controlled: AishwaryaSRK, Gauri celebrate 25 years of marriageTips to keep your pets safe this DiwaliBritney Spears suffers wardrobe malfunctionI was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka Sharma
Legendary footballers Pele, Diego Maradona and Franz Beckenbauer led the tributes for Braz
Digvijay describes MP chief minister Shivraj as 'announcement hero' Last Updated : 02 May 2013 02:40:29 PM IST Digvijay describes MP chief minister Shivraj as 'announcement hero'
Describing Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan as an "announcement hero",Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh urged people to stop the CM wherever he goes till he fulfils his promises.
Singh was speaking at a function organised by Arif Aqueel Fans club on the occasion of May Day yesterday at the historic Iqbal Maidan in the city.
He urged people to stop the Chief Minister wherever he goes until the promises made by him are fulfilled.
Singh said that corruption in the state had reached its peak and this can be seen from the fact that crores of rupees were recovered from a peon's house.
He said that if houses of ministers are searched,there will be a huge recovery of amassed wealth but the state government has no will to do this.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Shah Rukh Khan, who was shooting abroad for Imtiaz Ali's "The Ring", is back in town
- 'Kaabil' trailer preview
- Salman Khan's bodyguard booked for assault
- 'Kahaani 2' trailer leaves a strong impact
- Filmmaking has become a business: Jaya Bachchan
- VOOT to bring exclusive content from 'Bigg Boss' house
- Pak artistes may not attend Goa arts festival
- I choose a film that I can do justice to: Vidya Balan
- Deepika Padukone to present award at MTV Europe Music Awards
An Indonesian court on Tuesday sentenced a 70-year-old Australian man to 15 years in pri
Bharti Airtel on Wednesday launched an affordable 10-day validity pack for international r