- I was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka SharmaShivaay: second trailer releasedWant my daughter to be proud of me: ShahidTips to pick lip colour this festive seasonMNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...''My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectationsTrain To Busan movie reviewKnow more about Parineeti ChopraHow to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in years
A FIFA delegation confirmed on Monday that the city will be one of the venues for the U-
MP rape victim brought to Nagpur for treatment Last Updated : 21 Apr 2013 12:24:29 PM IST File photo
The four-year-old girl, who was allegedly raped by a 35-year-old man in Ghansour town in Madhya Pradesh, has been shifted to a private nursing home in the city, sources said on Sunday.
The minor victim, who was initially rushed to medical college hospital in Jabalpur, where her condition deteriorated was brought to Nagpur in Maharashtra on Saturday night by an air ambulance, hospital sources said.
She is being treated by a senior doctor at the private hospital at Ramdaspeth in Nagpur, they added.
The girl was allegedly raped by Firoz Khan, who works in a private power plant, on April 17 after luring her with a chocolate, police said. He then dumped her at a farm, police said.
According to police, the girl's parents found her unconscious the next morning, following which she was taken to the Government Medical College, Jabalpur.
Enraged over the incident, people in Ghansour town observed a bandh yesterday and submitted a memorandum to the sub divisional magistrate demanding immediate arrest and strict action against the accused who is absconding.
Ghansour Police Station in-charge R D Barti said a case under Sec 363 (punishment for kidnapping), 366 (kidnapping, abducting or inducing woman) and 376 (punishment for rape) of the IPC was registered against Khan and police teams have been sent to Delhi and Bihar to trace him.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It is interesting to see how Alia Bhatt's reputation as someone who gets trolled and is co
- My films have never made money: Vishal Bhardwaj
- Shoojit Sircar prefers football over filmmaking
- I was mesmerised by Aishwarya's persona: Anushka Sharma
- Shivaay: second trailer released
- Want my daughter to be proud of me: Shahid
- Shabana Azmi criticises Maharashtra CM
- First look of Baahubali 2 unvelied at MAMI
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
On October 23, 2001, Apple Co-Founder and former Chief Executive Steve Jobs unveiled iPod,