- The 46th IFFI creating buzz in GoaExclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?OMG! Stress can make you uglySRK-Kajol don\'t take their stardom for granted: Varun SharmaBest Thanksgiving Parades in the USA in PicsKabir Khan feels cinema can\'t help fight terrorismSushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan\'s moviePriyanka not to promote \'Bajirao Mastani\'Lagaan actress Gracy Singh to play goddess Santoshi in the show Santoshi Maa!Meet Sachin Pilgaonkar\'s daughter Shriya
Pro-cam International announces arrangements for route map of Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2
MP rape victim brought to Nagpur for treatment Last Updated : 21 Apr 2013 12:24:29 PM IST File photo
The four-year-old girl, who was allegedly raped by a 35-year-old man in Ghansour town in Madhya Pradesh, has been shifted to a private nursing home in the city, sources said on Sunday.
The minor victim, who was initially rushed to medical college hospital in Jabalpur, where her condition deteriorated was brought to Nagpur in Maharashtra on Saturday night by an air ambulance, hospital sources said.
She is being treated by a senior doctor at the private hospital at Ramdaspeth in Nagpur, they added.
The girl was allegedly raped by Firoz Khan, who works in a private power plant, on April 17 after luring her with a chocolate, police said. He then dumped her at a farm, police said.
According to police, the girl's parents found her unconscious the next morning, following which she was taken to the Government Medical College, Jabalpur.
Enraged over the incident, people in Ghansour town observed a bandh yesterday and submitted a memorandum to the sub divisional magistrate demanding immediate arrest and strict action against the accused who is absconding.
Ghansour Police Station in-charge R D Barti said a case under Sec 363 (punishment for kidnapping), 366 (kidnapping, abducting or inducing woman) and 376 (punishment for rape) of the IPC was registered against Khan and police teams have been sent to Delhi and Bihar to trace him.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The 46th International film festival of India creating buzz in Goa.
- Aamir not to leave India forever
- Vivek avoids commenting on Salman
- Exclusive: Why Salim Khan was wearing Mr Right cap?
- SRK-Kajol don't take their stardom for granted: Varun Sharma
- Kabir Khan feels cinema can't help fight terrorism
- Genelia posts pictures of birthday boy Riaan
- Sushant to romance Kriti Sanon in Dinesh Vijan's movie
- Salman, SR to reunite on 'Bigg Boss 9'
In a gruesome and shocking incident, the head of a baby got separated from its body during
The Power Electronics and Control unit company has developed mobile application "MassPark"