- 10 Unknown facts about Asin Thottumkal'Happy New Year' breaks all receordsWhy Akshay Kumar did not celebrate DiwaliWhy Shraddha uncomfortable in kissing Emraan HashmiLava from Hawaii\'s Kilauea Volcano advancing,evacuation to beginHow Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with familyAnushka and Virat spotted together againAamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1
Cracking the whip, the All India Football Federation has suspended head coach of Atletico
MP rape victim brought to Nagpur for treatment Last Updated : 21 Apr 2013 12:24:29 PM IST File photo
The four-year-old girl, who was allegedly raped by a 35-year-old man in Ghansour town in Madhya Pradesh, has been shifted to a private nursing home in the city, sources said on Sunday.
The minor victim, who was initially rushed to medical college hospital in Jabalpur, where her condition deteriorated was brought to Nagpur in Maharashtra on Saturday night by an air ambulance, hospital sources said.
She is being treated by a senior doctor at the private hospital at Ramdaspeth in Nagpur, they added.
The girl was allegedly raped by Firoz Khan, who works in a private power plant, on April 17 after luring her with a chocolate, police said. He then dumped her at a farm, police said.
According to police, the girl's parents found her unconscious the next morning, following which she was taken to the Government Medical College, Jabalpur.
Enraged over the incident, people in Ghansour town observed a bandh yesterday and submitted a memorandum to the sub divisional magistrate demanding immediate arrest and strict action against the accused who is absconding.
Ghansour Police Station in-charge R D Barti said a case under Sec 363 (punishment for kidnapping), 366 (kidnapping, abducting or inducing woman) and 376 (punishment for rape) of the IPC was registered against Khan and police teams have been sent to Delhi and Bihar to trace him.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Mayank Gandhi and Goa-based bikini model Scarlett Rose have emerged as the winning c
- 10 Unknown facts about Asin Thottumkal
- 'Happy New Year' breaks all receords
- Why Akshay Kumar did not celebrate Diwali
- Why Shraddha uncomfortable in kissing Emraan Hashmi
- How Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with family
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar critically ill
- Anushka and Virat spotted together again
- Katie Price wants to sell breast implants to fan
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country