- Review Phantom: 10 reasons to watch itSaif Ali does not want Kareena to sufferWhy Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar KaroonHaven\'t re-shot anything for \'Jagga Jasoos\': Katrina KaifLet’s know about the celebs through their tattoosYou will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, SoorajNo pressure to get married: Gauhar KhanUrvashi did mistake againKatrina Kaif is under no pressureIs Puli a match to Bahubali?
Reigning world tennis champion Novak Djokovic became a new goodwill ambassador for the UN
Indore: Three held for breaching minor girl's privacy Last Updated : 30 Jan 2013 08:12:37 AM IST File photo
Three persons, including a woman security guard were on Tuesday arrested for breaching the privacy of a 15-year-old girl while frisking her at a retail store located in a mall in Indore, police official said.
Security guard Jyotsana Jaiswal, security officer Sunesh Tripathi and manager Yash Namdev were arrested under Indian Penal Code (IPC) section 504, 506 and 509 for insulting a woman and breach of her privacy and and were later released on bail.
In a FIR lodged with the Vijay Nagar police station on Monday, Chapla Kumara Bhargava alleged that her daughter, who is a junior level national table tennis player, was forcibly frisked by a woman guard of the Easyday outlet located at Malhar Mall after hearing an alarm (buzzer) while they were making a payment at the counter.
The complainant had also told the police that though nothing was found on her daughter by the security personnel, they misbehaved, insulted and humiliated her, police said.
However, clearing their stand on the issue Bharti retail store spokesperson said, "We regret any inconvenience caused to our customer. Our security team was only following the set rules." He said the company is investigating the matter.
Meanwhile, Madhya Pradesh Table Tennis management said, "We condemn the manner in which our junior national-level TT player was frisked. It is very unfortunate that this incident happened."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
We tell you ten reasons to watch Phantom, a must see this week-end.
- Saif Ali does not want Kareena to suffer
- Why Kapil Sharma was the chosen one for Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- 'Phantom' tweet review
- Let’s know about the celebs through their tattoos
- You will make your fathers proud: SRK to Athiya, Sooraj
- No pressure to get married: Gauhar Khan
- I don't like the tag of comedy: Rajpal Yadav
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.