- Sheenojis: Charlie Sheen releases personalised emojisHot tips to stay fit and healthyReview; 'The Angry Birds Movie'Veerappan movie review'Phobia' movie reviewReview: 'Waiting' Actors rule the roostSonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film FestivalKaran Johar celebrates birthday with star kidsWhen Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'Wear the right shoe for the right occasion!
India's tennis stars Leander Paes and Rohan Bopanna stormed into the quarter-finals of the
Indore: Three held for breaching minor girl's privacy Last Updated : 30 Jan 2013 08:12:37 AM IST File photo
Three persons, including a woman security guard were on Tuesday arrested for breaching the privacy of a 15-year-old girl while frisking her at a retail store located in a mall in Indore, police official said.
Security guard Jyotsana Jaiswal, security officer Sunesh Tripathi and manager Yash Namdev were arrested under Indian Penal Code (IPC) section 504, 506 and 509 for insulting a woman and breach of her privacy and and were later released on bail.
In a FIR lodged with the Vijay Nagar police station on Monday, Chapla Kumara Bhargava alleged that her daughter, who is a junior level national table tennis player, was forcibly frisked by a woman guard of the Easyday outlet located at Malhar Mall after hearing an alarm (buzzer) while they were making a payment at the counter.
The complainant had also told the police that though nothing was found on her daughter by the security personnel, they misbehaved, insulted and humiliated her, police said.
However, clearing their stand on the issue Bharti retail store spokesperson said, "We regret any inconvenience caused to our customer. Our security team was only following the set rules." He said the company is investigating the matter.
Meanwhile, Madhya Pradesh Table Tennis management said, "We condemn the manner in which our junior national-level TT player was frisked. It is very unfortunate that this incident happened."Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The makers of 'Banjo', starring Riteish Deshmukh and NargisFakhri have released the first
- Aamir praises Kannada film 'Thithi'
- SC rejects plea to cancel Pratyusha's boyfriend's bail
- WATCH: AIB's Lata-Sachin video sparks outrage
- Varun Dhawan unveils 'Dishoom' poster
- Sunny Leone to romance Arbaaz Khan in 'Tera Intezaar'
- Italian actor Giorgio Albertazzi dies.
- Riteish fulfills Madhuri's wish on TV show
- Karlie Kloss uses teaspoon to curl her eyelashes
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T