- Preity quashes marriage report againLanka takes 1-0 lead vs India in 1st T20Cold conditions prevail across NorthTaapsee has no YSR projectPanasonic launches P66 Mega at Rs.7,990Meet World's sexiest top modelEmraan gifts 'Azhar' first look to Azharuddin on b'dayKatrina offers prayers at Ajmer dargahVarun Dhawan in Sushant-Kriti starrerWatch Out: Salman Khan sans moustache in 'Sultan'
Defending champions India bounced back to reckoning in style with a 5-0 hammering of Sri L
Indore: Three held for breaching minor girl's privacy Last Updated : 30 Jan 2013 08:12:37 AM IST File photo
Three persons, including a woman security guard were on Tuesday arrested for breaching the privacy of a 15-year-old girl while frisking her at a retail store located in a mall in Indore, police official said.
Security guard Jyotsana Jaiswal, security officer Sunesh Tripathi and manager Yash Namdev were arrested under Indian Penal Code (IPC) section 504, 506 and 509 for insulting a woman and breach of her privacy and and were later released on bail.
In a FIR lodged with the Vijay Nagar police station on Monday, Chapla Kumara Bhargava alleged that her daughter, who is a junior level national table tennis player, was forcibly frisked by a woman guard of the Easyday outlet located at Malhar Mall after hearing an alarm (buzzer) while they were making a payment at the counter.
The complainant had also told the police that though nothing was found on her daughter by the security personnel, they misbehaved, insulted and humiliated her, police said.
However, clearing their stand on the issue Bharti retail store spokesperson said, "We regret any inconvenience caused to our customer. Our security team was only following the set rules." He said the company is investigating the matter.
Meanwhile, Madhya Pradesh Table Tennis management said, "We condemn the manner in which our junior national-level TT player was frisked. It is very unfortunate that this incident happened."Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Salman Khan has done away with the beard he was sporting for a while now for "Su
- Preity quashes marriage report again
- Taapsee has no YSR project
- Why Deepika Padukone is the luckiest women?
- Revealed: Why Anushka declined Kohli's marriage proposal?
- Shahid forced Karan Johar to do this for his ex Kareena Kapoor
- Emraan gifts 'Azhar' first look to Azharuddin on b'day
- Katrina offers prayers at Ajmer dargah
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
Kristina Pimenova,a 10-year-old Russian girl, has sparked controversy by landing a top mo
Panasonic launches P66 Mega smartphone at Rs. 7,990 in New Delhi on Tuesday.