- Will Radhe Maa enter Bigg Boss 9?These figures support Kangana's frustrationsShah Rukh wraps \'Dilwale\' shooting in IcelandKangana Ranaut to play an actress in \'Rangoon\'Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion WeekKaran Johar to start filming \'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil\' in LondonI am protective about Shahid says Shaandaar AliaDid \'Shaandar\' because concept was fresh: Shahid KapoorFamous Bollywood star siblingsReview Phantom: 10 reasons to watch it
Russian third seed Maria Sharapova withdrew from the US Open with a right leg injury, easi
FIR against mall outlet for breaching girl's privacy Last Updated : 29 Jan 2013 12:28:51 PM IST File photo
An FIR was lodged on Monday against a grocery outlet located in a mall for insulting and breaching the privacy of a young girl, a senior police official said.
In her FIR lodged with the Vijay Nagar police station on Monday afternoon, Chapla Kumara Bhargava alleged that her daughter, who is a junior level national table tennis player, was forcibly frisked by a woman guard of the Easyday outlet located at Malhar Mall after hearing an alarm (buzzer) while they were making a payment at the counter, the Superintendent of Police (East) O P Tripathi told media.
"My girl was taken to a trial room where the woman guard checked her forcing her to remove all her clothes including innerwear to see it she was hiding anything after a suspected theft, as the alarm sounded," Tripathi said, quoting the complainant's statement.
The complainant also told the police that though nothing was found on her daughter by the security personnel, they misbehaved, insulted and humiliated her, he said.
A case under Sections 504 and 509 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) for insulting a woman and breach of her privacy was lodged against the Easyday staff and its management after preliminary investigation, he said, adding that the police station in-charge of Vijay Nagar will probe the case.
When contacted, Easyday management did not comment on the complaint.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The latest reports are that controversial godwoman Radhe Maa has been approached for 'Bigg
- Video: Hrithik, Sonam reprise 'Dheere Dheere Se'
- These figures support Kangana's frustrations
- Why Salman cuts off lip lock shot in 'Hero'
- Aadesh Shrivastava diagnosed with cancer; critical
- Shah Rukh wraps 'Dilwale' shooting in Iceland
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked
- Kangana Ranaut to play an actress in 'Rangoon'
- Kareena Kapoor, Gaurav Gupta close Lakme Fashion Week
Scientists have discovered that Roman-era Egyptian mummy portraits used the pigment Egypti
Lenovo starts smartphone manufacturing in India.