- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bashSay goodbye to cold with home remediesJoy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh BhattVIPs who got inked in third phase of UP electionsWhen Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
The fourth edition of the Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship will be held on M
MP Assembly adjourned after paying tribute to departed leaders Last Updated : 04 Dec 2012 12:47:50 PM IST File photo: Madhya Pradesh Assembly
Madhya Pradesh Assembly on Tuesday paid tributes to several leaders, including former Prime Minister I K Gujral, former Union Ministers Vilasrao Deshmukh and K C Pant and Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray, who passed away recently.
Soon after the House assembled on the opening day of the Winter Session, Speaker Ishwardas Rohani mentioned the names of the dignitaries and some other leaders, who died since the last session.
Rohani also mentioned the names of ex-RSS chief K S Sudarshan, film star and former MP Rajesh Khanna, former Union Ministers Kanshiram Rana and K Yerran Naidu and the 'father of white revolution' Verghese Kurien.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan recalled the services of all these people in various fields and said that their contributions will never be forgotten.
Leader of Opposition in the Assembly, Ajay Singh, also spoke about the good work done by all of them.
After observing a two-minute silence in their memory, the House was adjourned till Wednesday.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"The Ghazi Attack", starring actor Rana Daggubati, minted Rs 15.75 crore across India duri
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
- Video: Jhanvi grooves with boyfriend
- Pics:Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh Bhatt
- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roof
- When Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha Mishra
- 'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrity
- Neil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la