- Varun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fansI love shooting in New York: Priyanka ChopraWhy MS Dhoni biopic grosses 200 croreUnseen pics of Sunny DeolWhy SRK said he will miss Anushka SharmaAish oozes oomph sitting on Ranbir Kapoor's lap
The 23-member strong delegation comprising experts from world football governing body FIFA
Six fodder scam convicts get bail Last Updated : 15 Jun 2013 08:46:12 AM IST File photo: Jharkhand High Court
Hearing a petition by the convicts, the bench of Justice R R Prasad granted them the bail on the ground that all the convicts had been in prison for more than the half of the prison term pronounced against them on June 3 after convicting them on May 31.
Former RJD MP R K Rana, however, did not get bail as the court sought a file from the lower court.
Those who got bail are:- former Regional Director (Animal Husbandry Department) Om Prakash Diwakar, fodder supplier Rajesh Kumar Sinha, former budget officer B B Prasad, former treasury assistant Bhanukar Dubey, treasury accountant Balkrishna Dubey and fodder supplier Naresh Prasad Sinha.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
The release of two most controversial movies Shivaay and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is round the c
- Ranveer Singh likely to replace Salman Khan
- Diva's Karwa Chauth 2016
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
- Mukesh Bhatt meets Rajnath Singh for safe release of 'Ae Dil...'
- Dangal trailer brings back the 'Chak De India' effect
- 'Dear Zindagi' trailer reveals a new SRK
- I love shooting in New York: Priyanka Chopra
- Now a film on India's surgical strikes
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
Japan's Transport Ministry on Friday said that a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone belongin