- Shweta Basu Prasad in Bigg Boss8?Why Hot Neha Dhupia says No to Julie 2Finally, Katrina admits her love for RanbirKaun Banega Crorepati saved Big BEnjoy Darjeeling toy train from Dec againBritish model Samira wishes to work with Amitabh BachchanJaguar XJ 2.0 in India at Rs 93 lakhsJacqueline Fernandez bedroom selfieStars at 5th Jagran Film FestivalBirthday girl Priya Anand’s hot and spicy stills
The moment the Capital's football fraternity has been waiting for, will arrive soon with
Six fodder scam convicts get bail Last Updated : 15 Jun 2013 08:46:12 AM IST File photo: Jharkhand High Court
Hearing a petition by the convicts, the bench of Justice R R Prasad granted them the bail on the ground that all the convicts had been in prison for more than the half of the prison term pronounced against them on June 3 after convicting them on May 31.
Former RJD MP R K Rana, however, did not get bail as the court sought a file from the lower court.
Those who got bail are:- former Regional Director (Animal Husbandry Department) Om Prakash Diwakar, fodder supplier Rajesh Kumar Sinha, former budget officer B B Prasad, former treasury assistant Bhanukar Dubey, treasury accountant Balkrishna Dubey and fodder supplier Naresh Prasad Sinha.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Noted filmmaker Asutosh Gowariker, who is all set to team up with Hrithik Roshan again in
- Shweta Basu Prasad in Bigg Boss8?
- Why Hot Neha Dhupia says No to Julie 2
- Finally Kajol joins Twitter to support social cause
- Finally, Katrina admits her love for Ranbir
- Kaun Banega Crorepati saved Big B
- Goa Short Film Festival opens with German film
- British model Samira wishes to work with Amitabh Bachchan
- Raja Chaudhary to marry Shevta again!
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.