- Ranbir, Katrina and their 'Roka'...SRK unveils first look of 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'Salman Khan in 'Shuddhi' again?\'Piku\' touches 100 Crore markAishwarya Rai looked stunning at the IPL party at Ambani\'s residenceSingh is Bliing: First Look of Akshay-Amy outFinally mother-in-law praised openly Mira RajputPriyanka Chopra looks terrifically hot in this love making sceneMistakes in Tanu Weds Manu ReturnsKapil Dev conferred with International Lifetime Achievement Award
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
Jharkhand: 19-year-old tribal woman gang raped Last Updated : 21 Apr 2013 01:44:18 PM IST File photo
A 19-year-old married tribal woman was allegedly gang raped by three persons in Chatra district, police sources said on Sunday.
The victim had come to witness Ram Navami procession on Friday in Chatra town when she was abducted by three youths who later allegedly gang raped her, Superintendent of Police Arun Birthery said.
The SP told reporters that two persons have been arrested in this connection after a FIR was lodged on the basis of statement given by the victim for abduction and gangrape.
The woman has been sent to a local hospital for medical check-up, Birthery said, adding, that the police has launched a hunt to apprehend the third accused who is at large.
Meanwhile, BJP activists put up road blockades on the main thoroughfare of Chatra township since morning demanding immediate arrest and stringent action against the culprits. They also squatted on the busy Kesri chowk disrupting the road traffic.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Busy with the promotions of her upcoming film "ABCD2", Shraddha Kapoor says she will start
- Ranbir, Katrina and their 'Roka'...
- Singer-actress Lady Gaga goes blonde
- SRK unveils first look of 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'
- Salman Khan in 'Shuddhi' again?
- 'Piku' touches 100 Crore mark
- Aishwarya Rai looked stunning at the IPL party at Ambani's residence
- Sameera Reddy blessed with a Baby Boy
- Weapon training is always extremely fun: Rana Daggubati
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and