- Try these 5 Lazy Ways to Stay SlimKim blasts on Kris JennerPics: Thousands bid farewell to Lee in SingaporeYoungsters 'happier and healthier' than ten years agoAustralia bags 5th World Cup titleDeepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
Jharkhand: 19-year-old tribal woman gang raped Last Updated : 21 Apr 2013 01:44:18 PM IST File photo
A 19-year-old married tribal woman was allegedly gang raped by three persons in Chatra district, police sources said on Sunday.
The victim had come to witness Ram Navami procession on Friday in Chatra town when she was abducted by three youths who later allegedly gang raped her, Superintendent of Police Arun Birthery said.
The SP told reporters that two persons have been arrested in this connection after a FIR was lodged on the basis of statement given by the victim for abduction and gangrape.
The woman has been sent to a local hospital for medical check-up, Birthery said, adding, that the police has launched a hunt to apprehend the third accused who is at large.
Meanwhile, BJP activists put up road blockades on the main thoroughfare of Chatra township since morning demanding immediate arrest and stringent action against the culprits. They also squatted on the busy Kesri chowk disrupting the road traffic.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Read to know the real reason behind the delay of Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor starrer Ja
- Deepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriage
- Hema malini and Dharmendra all set to become nana-nani
- Why is Aamir Khan taking steroids?
- Salman Khan will be acquitted in Hit-and-Run case?
- Detective Sushant visits old Delhi railway station
- PICS:Kim blasts on Kris Jenner
- Video+Pics:Deepika bats for women equality
- Shruti to face cheating Case
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con