- South Korean ferry TragedyCricketer Umar Akmal wedding picsShruti Haasan flaunts ample cleavage, view picsBollywood's leading men with new actressesStars at Bombay Velvet wrap-up partySadhna spends time playing cards in clubsRoyals eclipse the SunrisersRevealed: Personal lives of Bollywood kidsHeiress to Reliance empire joins McKinseyPICS : Get to Know Alia Bhatt
David Ferrer produced a major upset at the Monte Carlo Masters as the persistent Spaniard
Jharkhand: 19-year-old tribal woman gang raped Last Updated : 21 Apr 2013 01:44:18 PM IST File photo
A 19-year-old married tribal woman was allegedly gang raped by three persons in Chatra district, police sources said on Sunday.
The victim had come to witness Ram Navami procession on Friday in Chatra town when she was abducted by three youths who later allegedly gang raped her, Superintendent of Police Arun Birthery said.
The SP told reporters that two persons have been arrested in this connection after a FIR was lodged on the basis of statement given by the victim for abduction and gangrape.
The woman has been sent to a local hospital for medical check-up, Birthery said, adding, that the police has launched a hunt to apprehend the third accused who is at large.
Meanwhile, BJP activists put up road blockades on the main thoroughfare of Chatra township since morning demanding immediate arrest and stringent action against the culprits. They also squatted on the busy Kesri chowk disrupting the road traffic.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn had a narrow escape when a fire broke out on the sets of 'Singh
- Ranbir-Katrina's new love nest!
- Shruti Haasan flaunts ample cleavage, view pics
- Bollywood's leading men with new actresses
- 2 States gets bumper opening, collects Rs 10.9 cr
- OMG! Deepika's bodyguards enter ladies loo
- Stars at Bombay Velvet wrap-up party
- 'Game of Thrones' breaks piracy record
- Sadhna spends time playing cards in clubs
The new craze sweeping around the globe is naked yoga in the latest of fitness trends this
Taiwanese technology firm Asus has launched dual SIM tablet Fonepad 7 in India.