- Me and Hrithik were not holidaying together: SussanneKareena shoots first ad post pregnancy newsFawad, Deepika turn muse for Manish MalhotraHockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes awayB'Day Special: Controversial Shweta Basu is Naseeruddin Shah's co star in Inter..Facebook,Twitter, Bigg Boss, Mumbai Blast, Tsunami turning 10 this year.When I was 13: Rahul Bose takes celebs down memory laneSocial media trolls don't affect me anymore: Anushka SharmaI'm one of the rare breed of directors: Nishikant KamatDeepika wishes 'kindest, generous' Vin Diesel on birthday
Getafe announced on Saturday that Argentine defender Daniel 'Cata' Diaz, who played the la
JMM trims committee on choosing Lok Sabha candidates Last Updated : 03 Apr 2013 08:51:30 AM IST File photo
The JMM on Wednesday struck off the names of two senior leaders, Hemlal Murmu and S S Bhokta, from the committee it formed to choose prospective candidates for each of the 14 Lok Sabha constituencies for the next general elections.
Correcting its own decision of originally forming a five-member committee during last night's executive committee meeting, the committee will now have only three members --Champai Soren, Hazi Hussain Ansari and Mathura Mahato (all MLAs), according to a party release here.
Champai Soren has been appointed as the chairman of the three-member committee.The three-member committee has been authorised to choose three prospective party candidates for each of the 14 Lok Sabha seats and submit the report within one month, the release said.
The committee was formed after the executive committee had decided to contest all the 14 Lok Sabha elections alone.The JMM, however, had appealed to the Congress to initiate formation of government to end the current President's rule in Jharkhand.
The 82-member House is under suspended animation after the imposition of central rule on January 18. It was necessitated after the JMM pulled out from the erstwhile Arjun Munda-led BJP government on January 8.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Rajinikanth's "Kabali" has grossed over Rs 40 crore at the Indian box office, be
- Shyam Kaushal choreographs action scene for 'Kaabil'
- Vijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
- Rukmini Vijayakumar joins Mani Ratnam's 'Kaatru Veliyidai'
- 'Why no plus-size models in India?'
- Nagarjuna turns singer for 'Nirmala Convent'
- Yami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016
- When Divya Khosla Kumar felt like a bride all over again
- Qandeel's brother undergoes polygraph test
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i