- Try these 5 Lazy Ways to Stay SlimKim blasts on Kris JennerPics: Thousands bid farewell to Lee in SingaporeYoungsters 'happier and healthier' than ten years agoAustralia bags 5th World Cup titleDeepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
Jharkhand: SAIL's 50th 'Safety Week' observed at Iron Ore mines Last Updated : 17 Dec 2012 08:45:08 AM IST File photo
"Accidents have been reduced following usage of latest equipment and the aim is zero-mishap," Deputy Director, Mines Safety, Dhanbad, Anup Srivastav said at Meghahatu Buru, about 100 km from Chaibasa in Jharkhand.
Srivastav said concerted efforts during the last two decades had reduced mishaps in iron ore mines.
The occasion also marked several stalls displaying safety various equipment.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Read to know the real reason behind the delay of Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor starrer Ja
- Deepika to decide if she wants to have sex before or after marriage
- Hema malini and Dharmendra all set to become nana-nani
- Why is Aamir Khan taking steroids?
- Salman Khan will be acquitted in Hit-and-Run case?
- Detective Sushant visits old Delhi railway station
- PICS:Kim blasts on Kris Jenner
- Video+Pics:Deepika bats for women equality
- Shruti to face cheating Case
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con