- Salman, Shahrukh finally became friendsChennai Metro roles out with woman driverRobot\'s wedding take place with kiss, cakesJune 30 is 'Leap second' dayBold Kalki was shy once !I am choosy about my roles: Hrishitaa BhattSalman befriends his former foeI had no girlfriend in college: Raj Kumar RaoI thought my career was done after split with Kris: KimKate Winslet hides pregnancy
It will be a very different kind of first serve at this year's Wimbledon tennis championsh
Haryana to connect state towns via Volvo, Merc bus service Last Updated : 23 Aug 2013 05:53:51 PM IST Chandigarh to be connected by Volvo buses (File Photo)
Volvo buses will soon be started to connect state capital with four Hatryana towns.
The Haryana Transport Department has decided to connect Chandigarh with four towns in the state via super luxury Volvo and Mercedes buses, an official spokesperson said in Chandigarh on Friday.
The service to Hisar, Rohtak, Rewari and Yamunanagar, which would start from Sept. 1, would also connect various other stops en route to these four towns.
Presently, the super-luxury bus service is restricted to between Chandigarh and Delhi-Gurgaon.
Stating that the fare for these super luxury buses would be 1.75 times that on standard buses, the official said, "This is for the first time this premium travelling service would be launched for these districts from the state capital."
The Volvo and Mercedes buses will start from Chandigarh at 5 P.M for Hisar where it will arrive at 9.30 P.M. passing Ambala City, Kaithal and Narwana on its way. On the return leg, the bus would leave Hisar at 5.30 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 10 A.M.
For Rohtak, the bus would start from Chandigarh at 5 P.M. to reach its destination at 9 P.M via Ambala Cantt., Pipli, Karnal, Panipat and Gohana. For the return, it would set out from Rohtak at 6 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 10 A.M.
The bus for Rewari would leave Chandigarh at 10 P.M. and reach the town at 5 A.M. after stops at Ambala Cantt., Pipli, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak and Jhajjar. From Rewari, the bus would start at 9 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 4 P.M.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actors Salman and Shahrukh Khan finally became friends forever.
- 'Harry Potter' fan receives 'best' birthday gift from Rowling
- Bold Kalki was shy once !
- Nude scenes are embarrassing: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- I am choosy about my roles: Hrishitaa Bhatt
- Salman befriends his former foe
- I had no girlfriend in college: Raj Kumar Rao
- Kaley Cuoco 'secretly worried' about her marriage?
- I thought my career was done after split with Kris: Kim
The state's Technical Education and Training Minister Ujjal Biswas said that the student s
The team will then develop the best interface to relay that to users - whether that is vib