- Jacqueline Fernandez bedroom selfieStars at 5th Jagran Film FestivalBirthday girl Priya Anand’s hot and spicy stillsSalman to groom Vinod Khanna's son SakshiSPOTTED: Armaan, Tanisha at Armaan's dad\'s birthday bashSunny's One Night Stand with Rana DaggubatiSRK-Deepika have masti at music launch of \'HNY\'Deepika Padukone on cleavage and more celeb tweets that made newsPics: Yo Yo Honey Singh, Mika Singh, Gauhar Khan on India’s Raw StarSalman said interesting things about \'Bigg Boss 8\'
After giving provisional recognition to Boxing India, the sport's world body has now perm
Haryana to connect state towns via Volvo, Merc bus service Last Updated : 23 Aug 2013 05:53:51 PM IST Chandigarh to be connected by Volvo buses (File Photo)
Volvo buses will soon be started to connect state capital with four Hatryana towns.
The Haryana Transport Department has decided to connect Chandigarh with four towns in the state via super luxury Volvo and Mercedes buses, an official spokesperson said in Chandigarh on Friday.
The service to Hisar, Rohtak, Rewari and Yamunanagar, which would start from Sept. 1, would also connect various other stops en route to these four towns.
Presently, the super-luxury bus service is restricted to between Chandigarh and Delhi-Gurgaon.
Stating that the fare for these super luxury buses would be 1.75 times that on standard buses, the official said, "This is for the first time this premium travelling service would be launched for these districts from the state capital."
The Volvo and Mercedes buses will start from Chandigarh at 5 P.M for Hisar where it will arrive at 9.30 P.M. passing Ambala City, Kaithal and Narwana on its way. On the return leg, the bus would leave Hisar at 5.30 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 10 A.M.
For Rohtak, the bus would start from Chandigarh at 5 P.M. to reach its destination at 9 P.M via Ambala Cantt., Pipli, Karnal, Panipat and Gohana. For the return, it would set out from Rohtak at 6 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 10 A.M.
The bus for Rewari would leave Chandigarh at 10 P.M. and reach the town at 5 A.M. after stops at Ambala Cantt., Pipli, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak and Jhajjar. From Rewari, the bus would start at 9 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 4 P.M.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Former Bigg Boss contestant and TV producer Raja Chaudhary has changed his mind and deci
- Jacqueline Fernandez bedroom selfie
- Stars at 5th Jagran Film Festival
- Birthday girl Priya Anand’s hot and spicy stills
- Edward Snowden film Citizenfour to premiere at NY festival
- Lea Michele to sing again 'Let it Go'! Listen song
- Salman to groom Vinod Khanna's son Sakshi
- Kamal Hassan unwell
- Rekha's 'Super Nani' trailer to release with 'Khoobsurat'
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.