- Dhanteras celebrated ahead of DiwaliSunny Leone\'s Pink Lips song crosses 10 million hits on YouTubeImages: Meet Navjot Singh Sidhu\'s glamorous daughter Rabia SidhuBigg Boss: Sonali, Gautam get cozy in bed, view picsAbhishek Bachchan\'s big brother is SRKRange Rover factory in China inauguratedRemedy on Dhanteras to become richRekha's vanity van tantrumsPICS: Celebrate eco-friendly DiwaliAamir, Ekta Kapoor to host Diwali card party
India's chief hockey coach Terry Walsh sprang a surprise by resigning from his post beca
Haryana to connect state towns via Volvo, Merc bus service Last Updated : 23 Aug 2013 05:53:51 PM IST Chandigarh to be connected by Volvo buses (File Photo)
Volvo buses will soon be started to connect state capital with four Hatryana towns.
The Haryana Transport Department has decided to connect Chandigarh with four towns in the state via super luxury Volvo and Mercedes buses, an official spokesperson said in Chandigarh on Friday.
The service to Hisar, Rohtak, Rewari and Yamunanagar, which would start from Sept. 1, would also connect various other stops en route to these four towns.
Presently, the super-luxury bus service is restricted to between Chandigarh and Delhi-Gurgaon.
Stating that the fare for these super luxury buses would be 1.75 times that on standard buses, the official said, "This is for the first time this premium travelling service would be launched for these districts from the state capital."
The Volvo and Mercedes buses will start from Chandigarh at 5 P.M for Hisar where it will arrive at 9.30 P.M. passing Ambala City, Kaithal and Narwana on its way. On the return leg, the bus would leave Hisar at 5.30 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 10 A.M.
For Rohtak, the bus would start from Chandigarh at 5 P.M. to reach its destination at 9 P.M via Ambala Cantt., Pipli, Karnal, Panipat and Gohana. For the return, it would set out from Rohtak at 6 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 10 A.M.
The bus for Rewari would leave Chandigarh at 10 P.M. and reach the town at 5 A.M. after stops at Ambala Cantt., Pipli, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak and Jhajjar. From Rewari, the bus would start at 9 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 4 P.M.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Because of her illness, the actress had to call off a promotional appearance for season tw
- Sunny Leone's Pink Lips song crosses 10 million hits on YouTube
- Images: Meet Navjot Singh Sidhu's glamorous daughter Rabia Sidhu
- Toni Garrn enjoys Tennis with Leonardo
- Bigg Boss: Sonali, Gautam get cozy in bed, view pics
- Priyanka gives up Diwali celebrations
- Abhishek Bachchan's big brother is SRK
- When Randeep Hooda, Nandana Sen go nude for Kahe Sataye song from Rang Rasiya: Watch
- Kareena flaunts cleavage at IIFA 2014, view pic
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country