- Décor hacks: How to make small living space look largerAppreciation for 'Thithi' nothing short of miracle: Raam ReddyHome for 10 days, Priyanka Chopra to decide on next Hindi filmsIt was Love In Paris for Deepika-RanveerSunny Leone to romance Arbaaz Khan in 'Tera Intezaar'Shruti Haasan set for 'Sabaash Naidu' shootSeen great highs, lows and still soldiered onSachin launches clothing brand, Riteish walks the ramp for itGet picture-perfect smile with these simple tips!How can men get rid of pimples
Being excited for your favourite football team, rooting for them and suffering vicariously
Haryana to connect state towns via Volvo, Merc bus service Last Updated : 23 Aug 2013 05:53:51 PM IST Chandigarh to be connected by Volvo buses (File Photo)
Volvo buses will soon be started to connect state capital with four Hatryana towns.
The Haryana Transport Department has decided to connect Chandigarh with four towns in the state via super luxury Volvo and Mercedes buses, an official spokesperson said in Chandigarh on Friday.
The service to Hisar, Rohtak, Rewari and Yamunanagar, which would start from Sept. 1, would also connect various other stops en route to these four towns.
Presently, the super-luxury bus service is restricted to between Chandigarh and Delhi-Gurgaon.
Stating that the fare for these super luxury buses would be 1.75 times that on standard buses, the official said, "This is for the first time this premium travelling service would be launched for these districts from the state capital."
The Volvo and Mercedes buses will start from Chandigarh at 5 P.M for Hisar where it will arrive at 9.30 P.M. passing Ambala City, Kaithal and Narwana on its way. On the return leg, the bus would leave Hisar at 5.30 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 10 A.M.
For Rohtak, the bus would start from Chandigarh at 5 P.M. to reach its destination at 9 P.M via Ambala Cantt., Pipli, Karnal, Panipat and Gohana. For the return, it would set out from Rohtak at 6 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 10 A.M.
The bus for Rewari would leave Chandigarh at 10 P.M. and reach the town at 5 A.M. after stops at Ambala Cantt., Pipli, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak and Jhajjar. From Rewari, the bus would start at 9 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 4 P.M.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Director Raam Reddy, whose Kannada film “Thithi” won the National Film Award, says tha
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Subhash Ghai lauds Kapil Sharma for not disrespecting icons
- Sonam shocked with 'overreaction' over Tanmay Bhat's controversial video
- Ray would have used computers differently for illustrations
- 'Animation not yet considered storytelling medium'
- Katy Perry's Twitter account hacked
- Home for 10 days, Priyanka Chopra to decide on next Hindi films
- Amitabh Bachchan, Anupam Kher mourn producer Vikas Mohan's death
We imagine the Sun as a giant burning furnace that brings sunlight to us but NASA's Solar
E-cigarette use in Britain almost doubled in two years
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Consumer electronics and home appliances major Videocon on Tuesday launched 4G-enabled Kry