- Salma Hayek defends to ban selfiesSEE PHOTOS: Sexy kim-West celebrate first wedding anniversary in royal moodIrrfan turns suave for \'Jazbaa\'Mumbai Indians capture 2nd IPL titleSexy Vanessa facing tendinitisKramer ties nuptial knotRicha Chadha's 'unbelievable' moment at CannesSalman's next trip to Himachal for Arpita's wedding ReceptionPooja finishes 101 days of shootBreastfeeding protects kids
India's Deepa Kumari has been promoted as the international hockey umpire by the Internati
Haryana to connect state towns via Volvo, Merc bus service Last Updated : 23 Aug 2013 05:53:51 PM IST Chandigarh to be connected by Volvo buses (File Photo)
Volvo buses will soon be started to connect state capital with four Hatryana towns.
The Haryana Transport Department has decided to connect Chandigarh with four towns in the state via super luxury Volvo and Mercedes buses, an official spokesperson said in Chandigarh on Friday.
The service to Hisar, Rohtak, Rewari and Yamunanagar, which would start from Sept. 1, would also connect various other stops en route to these four towns.
Presently, the super-luxury bus service is restricted to between Chandigarh and Delhi-Gurgaon.
Stating that the fare for these super luxury buses would be 1.75 times that on standard buses, the official said, "This is for the first time this premium travelling service would be launched for these districts from the state capital."
The Volvo and Mercedes buses will start from Chandigarh at 5 P.M for Hisar where it will arrive at 9.30 P.M. passing Ambala City, Kaithal and Narwana on its way. On the return leg, the bus would leave Hisar at 5.30 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 10 A.M.
For Rohtak, the bus would start from Chandigarh at 5 P.M. to reach its destination at 9 P.M via Ambala Cantt., Pipli, Karnal, Panipat and Gohana. For the return, it would set out from Rohtak at 6 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 10 A.M.
The bus for Rewari would leave Chandigarh at 10 P.M. and reach the town at 5 A.M. after stops at Ambala Cantt., Pipli, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak and Jhajjar. From Rewari, the bus would start at 9 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 4 P.M.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salma Hayek wants celebrities to refrain from selfies.
- SEE PHOTOS: Sexy kim-West celebrate first wedding anniversary in royal mood
- KJo turns 43, B-town wishes him on twitter
- I've no regrets over sexist lyrics
- When Farhan puts ice cream face pack for dog to lick
- Irrfan turns suave for 'Jazbaa'
- French immigration thriller bags Cannes Palme d'Or
- Cannes closes with glittering ceremony
- Sexy Vanessa facing tendinitis
An ancient aqueduct built more than 2,000 years ago to transport water into the city of Je
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and