- Nil Battey Sannata Review: Swara Bhaskar's Mother-Daughter story encourages!Decor tips to get your house summer readyMeet sexy babe Vaani KapoorSee some popular selfie poses, choose the one you likeFantastic Box Office Collection: 'The Jungle Book' debuts with over $100 mnOMG! Pratyusha was pregnantLook who gate crashed Bipasha's bachelorette partyWhy is Kangna not recording her statement: Hrithik's lawyersScariest character I have ever played: Shahid on 'Udta Punjab'Jabong launches international fashion brand Mexx in India
Portuguese doctor Nuno Campos, a former member of the medical team of his national footbal
Haryana to connect state towns via Volvo, Merc bus service Last Updated : 23 Aug 2013 05:53:51 PM IST Chandigarh to be connected by Volvo buses (File Photo)
Volvo buses will soon be started to connect state capital with four Hatryana towns.
The Haryana Transport Department has decided to connect Chandigarh with four towns in the state via super luxury Volvo and Mercedes buses, an official spokesperson said in Chandigarh on Friday.
The service to Hisar, Rohtak, Rewari and Yamunanagar, which would start from Sept. 1, would also connect various other stops en route to these four towns.
Presently, the super-luxury bus service is restricted to between Chandigarh and Delhi-Gurgaon.
Stating that the fare for these super luxury buses would be 1.75 times that on standard buses, the official said, "This is for the first time this premium travelling service would be launched for these districts from the state capital."
The Volvo and Mercedes buses will start from Chandigarh at 5 P.M for Hisar where it will arrive at 9.30 P.M. passing Ambala City, Kaithal and Narwana on its way. On the return leg, the bus would leave Hisar at 5.30 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 10 A.M.
For Rohtak, the bus would start from Chandigarh at 5 P.M. to reach its destination at 9 P.M via Ambala Cantt., Pipli, Karnal, Panipat and Gohana. For the return, it would set out from Rohtak at 6 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 10 A.M.
The bus for Rewari would leave Chandigarh at 10 P.M. and reach the town at 5 A.M. after stops at Ambala Cantt., Pipli, Karnal, Panipat, Rohtak and Jhajjar. From Rewari, the bus would start at 9 A.M. and reach Chandigarh at 4 P.M.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Akshay Kumar has apologised to the fan, who was punched by his bodyguard at an event
- 'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustre
- See Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
- Bipasha Basu to marry Karan today
- Green corridor initiative is need of the hour
- Roberts doesn't 'always' enjoy
- look of Anushka Sharma in Sultan is a kick-ass look
- Bipasha looked like a fairy in her Mehndi ceremony
- Daughters are our continuity: Big B
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Remember Freedom 251 from ringing bells at just Rs 251 which soon became an smartphone of