- SRK ignored Salman\'s invitation to attend \'Bigg Boss 8\'See Aishwarya Rai\'s teenage picturesHrithik Roshan avoids meeting Suzanne Khan7 films releasing this week, which is your pick?PICS of Chhath festivalSee Big B with a broomMannara\'s hot lovemaking scenes in Zid, view picsActress Sana Khan arrestedHarman Baweja cheats on Bipasha Basu with a foreign modelSRK turns pink after kisses on both cheeks!
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
Teenaged dalit girl gangraped Last Updated : 06 Oct 2012 06:08:29 PM IST File photo.
In yet another incident of sexual assault on women in Haryana, a teenaged dalit girl of Sacchakhera village in the Jind district was allegedly gangraped by two youths on Saturday after which the victim attempted suicide by setting herself on fire.
The incident took place when the 16-year-old victim was forcibly dragged and raped by one of the accused, identified as Pradeep in his house, police said.
Later, another youth joined him and committed the crime.
In a state of shock, the girl went to her house and sprinkled kerosene on herself in an attempt to commit suicide.
However, the girl was admitted to a hospital with serious burn injuries, they said, adding that the accused duo has been arrested.
Further probes are on, police added.
Meanwhile, rattled by the series of sexual assaults against women at various places in the State, the Haryana government on Thursday formed a three-member committee at district level to investigate, monitor and ensure speedy prosecution of such crimes.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why did Shahrukh Khan ignore Salman's invite to attend 'Bigg Boss 8'.
- See Aishwarya Rai's teenage pictures
- Hrithik Roshan avoids meeting Suzanne Khan
- 7 films releasing this week, which is your pick?
- Sunny Leone sports hot red bikini in ‘Mastizaade’
- Amitabh Bachchan wraps up 'KBC 8' shooting
- SRK keen to promote Bengali film industry
- Watch SRK’s new 'Sharabi song' from movie HNY
- See Big B with a broom
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Microsoft Devices has launched entry level dual-sim mobile phone 'Nokia 130' in India.