- Why Akshay Kumar did not celebrate DiwaliWhy Shraddha uncomfortable in kissing Emraan HashmiLava from Hawaii\'s Kilauea Volcano advancing,evacuation to beginHow Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with familyAnushka and Virat spotted together againAamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone
Delhi Dynamos fired three stunning goals and scored another one from the penalty spot to
Rajnath Singh on Bihar tour Last Updated : 23 Jun 2013 06:25:20 PM IST File photo of BJP president Rajnath Singh.
Singh was accorded a warm reception by the Bihar BJP leaders at the Jai Prakash Narayan International Airport, from where he drove to Sanjay Gandhi stadium to address party workers later in the day.
The denial of the use of the hanger of the airport to BJP by the state authorities for organising a reception for its president earned the ire of the party.
BJP prez Rajnath Singh arrives on two-day visit to Bihar:
Party leader and Giriraj Singh, the former Animal Husbandry and Fisheries minister in the Nitish Kumar Cabinet lashed out at the chief minister at the airport, saying the state hanger had earlier been used by all political parties to receive their prominent leaders as a matter of tradition.
But Kumar had denied permission to BJP this time to "settle political scores", he alleged and criticised the government for not allotting the Miller school ground for a BJP function.
The party workers also raised slogans against the JD(U) government at the airport.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Akshay Kumar and his family did not celebrate the festival of Diwali this year.
- Why Shraddha uncomfortable in kissing Emraan Hashmi
- How Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with family
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar critically ill
- Anushka and Virat spotted together again
- Katie Price wants to sell breast implants to fan
- Rajinikanth first look in ‘Lingaa’
- We will never remake 'Awara': Randhir Kapoor
- Lindsay Lohan gets upset when asked about imprisonment
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country