- Congrats! Rohit Sharma gets engaged to best friendUnknown facts of Sunny LeoneWomen gets intimate at bed timePICS:Solar plane to cross Pacific in 5 days, 5 nightsSexy Priyanka shares her style secret!Hero’s fuel economy claim is misleading: HondaRekha is still young in her mind and approachTime to take my experience back to Pakistan: Ali ZafarWilliam and Kate back home with Britain\'s new princessFresh tremors in Nepal, death toll nears 7,000
Sim Bhullar, the seven-footer who became the first Indian-origin hoopster to play in the g
Road accident in Bihar, 2 killed Last Updated : 03 Mar 2013 01:20:22 PM IST File photo
Two persons were killed and three others injured on Sunday when an autorickshaw carrying them overturned in Madarpur village in Bihar's Khagaria district, police said.
The mishap occured as the autorickshaw carrying six occupants lost control and overturned after its driver applied the break to avoid hitting a buffalo on the road, the sources said.
One Phantus Yadav (26) died on the spot, while Shyamsundar Paswan (46) succumbed to injuries in a referral hospital, they said.
The injured persons, identified as Vipin Malakar, Laxmi Devi and Ayush Kumar were rushed to the referral hospital for treatment. The attending doctors referred Malakar and Devi to the Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH)in view of their serious condition, the sources said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, they said.
The autorickshaw driver escaped from the spot after the accident, the sources said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut today made a bold fashion statement at the 62nd National
- Unknown facts of Sunny Leone
- Ranveer explains his hospital selfie
- Strange! Ali Zafar to quit Hindi movies
- Sexy Priyanka shares her style secret!
- 'Aloha' gets new trailer
- Rekha is still young in her mind and approach
- Time to take my experience back to Pakistan: Ali Zafar
- 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani' trailer out on May 4th
Waste tyres can be a great environmental concern but a professor at a Japanese university
The Haryana government launched seven e-services and software applications in a measure to