- Mahira denied debut with RanveerRanbir\'s strange silence on DeepikaFor Akshay martial arts is a mustPutin\'s girlfriend to head media groupCleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these picsSanjay Dutt\'s role in Aamir\'s PK revealedHrithik gets Rs 50 crore for a filmKriti Sanon’s top 10 hot and spicy stills, view picsSonam Kapoor looking for a life partnerDeepika kisses Arjun Kapoor, makes Ranveer jealous
The unpleasant memories of 2012 Olympics still fresh in her minds, Indian archery's blue-
Road accident in Bihar, 2 killed Last Updated : 03 Mar 2013 01:20:22 PM IST File photo
Two persons were killed and three others injured on Sunday when an autorickshaw carrying them overturned in Madarpur village in Bihar's Khagaria district, police said.
The mishap occured as the autorickshaw carrying six occupants lost control and overturned after its driver applied the break to avoid hitting a buffalo on the road, the sources said.
One Phantus Yadav (26) died on the spot, while Shyamsundar Paswan (46) succumbed to injuries in a referral hospital, they said.
The injured persons, identified as Vipin Malakar, Laxmi Devi and Ayush Kumar were rushed to the referral hospital for treatment. The attending doctors referred Malakar and Devi to the Patna Medical College and Hospital (PMCH)in view of their serious condition, the sources said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, they said.
The autorickshaw driver escaped from the spot after the accident, the sources said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Queen of Pop Madonna will release her new album through Interscope Records in 2015
- Monroe took 14 retakes for iconic 'The Seven Year Itch' scene
- Mahira denied debut with Ranveer
- Katy Perry leads MTV EMAs with seven nominations
- Ranbir's strange silence on Deepika
- Rekha's 'Super Nani' trailer to release with 'Khoobsurat'
- For Akshay martial arts is a must
- Cleavage row: Deepika what do you say about these pics
- Sanjay Dutt's role in Aamir's PK revealed
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Apple had more than 4 million advance orders of its new iPhones in the first 24 hours.