- Shraddha Kapoor celebrates her birhtday with Varun DhawanRenault to launch LodgyThis is why everyone calls Alia Bhatt a fool?Giorgio Armani hits back at MadonnaShahrukh in Delhi for FanOMG! Why was Ranbir on his knees proposing to Deepika?Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopensAishwarya Rai\'s returns on Vogue India cover\'Dum Laga Ke Haisha\' will release internationally: AyushmannBollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina Desai
Michael Phelps might return to the pool for this year's World Championships.
Anna Hazare not impressed with Sonia Gandhi Last Updated : 29 Jan 2013 07:11:43 PM IST Social activist Anna Hazare during a visit to Jai Prakash Narayan museum in Patna on Tuesday.
Anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare on Tuesday said assurances like the one by Sonia Gandhi that Lokpal Bill would be passed in the budget session of Parliament were being made for the past two years and said intentions of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and the Congress President on it were 'not clear'.
"Such letters and assurances (like the one by Sonia Gandhi) are coming for the past two years. Sonia Gandhi and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had earlier too written such letters to me promising to pass the Lokpal bill," Hazare told reporters here.
"(Their) intention is not clear ... They have been cheating people time and again ... If they had been honest one or at best two parliamentary sessions would have been sufficient to do it (pass the Lokpal bill)," he said.
Asked if he had any expectation from Congress Vice-president Rahul Gandhi on the bill, he said "Everybody is the same. All of them are cheating the people."
Anna not impressed with Sonia assurance on Lokpal Bill:
Sonia Gandhi had written a letter to Hazare recently and send it to his Rale Sidhi village home assuring him that the Lokpal Bill, which he is struggling for, would be passed in the coming budget session of Parliament.
The letter was sent days before Hazare launches his fresh campaign from Patna tomorrow.
Hazare, who was accompanied by retired army chief V K Singh, said he would launch a nation-wide 'movement for 'changing the system to fulfil the 'dreams of Mahatama Gandhi and Jaiprakash Narayan'.
He is scheduled to launch a country-wide 'Vyawastha Parivartan' (change in system) programme and address a "Jantranta rally" here tomorrow.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shraddha Kapoor turned a year older on March 3rd and and was looking like the super cute b
- Bollywood criticises ban on beef in Maharashtra
- This is why everyone calls Alia Bhatt a fool?
- Giorgio Armani hits back at Madonna
- L Subramaniam, Roshan Kumari receive Hafiz Ali Khan Award
- TV host Sara Gilbert welcomes baby
- PICS:Shahrukh in Delhi for Fan
- OMG! Why was Ranbir on his knees proposing to Deepika?
- Aishwarya Rai's returns on Vogue India cover
Elizabeth "Betty" McIntosh, an American spy girl who was stationed in India for a few yea
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w