- Aish or Kat, who looks hot with Hrithik, view picsStandoff in Ladakh\'s Chumar ends as PLA troops returnKatrina Kaif with Salman Khan in Bigg Boss 8Katrina, Hrithik at song launch of \'Bang Bang\'Chitrangada Singh spends two hours at Salman Khan's house?View Images: Salman Khan turns DJ, plays In Da ClubWhat are Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez doing together in Malaysia?Varun looks cool with MJ tattoo on handCatfights in BollywoodMeet ‘No Sex Please’ girl Disha Patani
Ending the suspense over who would be the Indian contingent's flag bearer at 17th Asian
Fire breaks out in Jute godown Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 04:38:24 PM IST File Photo
A fire broke out on Monday in a jute go-down in Sonathaghat village in Bihar's Kishanganj district gutting raw materials estimated at around Rs eight lakhs, police said.
The cause of the fire was under investigation, police said.
The total area of Kishanganj is 1,884 sqkm and Jute is abundantly grown in Kishanganj. Will this mishap effect the jute industry of india?
Fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flame, he said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After sharing screen space with Asihwarya Rai Bachchan in three movies, Hrithik Roshan wil
- Katrina Kaif with Salman Khan in Bigg Boss 8
- Sunny agrees for ‘One Night Stand’ with Rana Daggubati
- Chitrangada Singh spends two hours at Salman Khan's house?
- View Images: Salman Khan turns DJ, plays In Da Club
- What are Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez doing together in Malaysia?
- Varun looks cool with MJ tattoo on hand
- Ranveer, Govinda and Ali turn villain in 'Kill Dil'
- Catfights in Bollywood
Lord Hanuman has managed to get an Aadhaar card made, but there are no takers for it.
Feature phone maker Jivi has launched its first affordable smartphone. The handset is pr