- Care for your hair in simple steps this summer!Uttarakhand turns to trekking to boost tourist footfalls'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: SurveySteps to buy sunglassesGo the foreign way while munching French friesBaaghi collects 35 crores in opening weekendBipasha shares her 'monkey wedding' picsBig B gets inspiration from fans' love'Baaghi': Sincere but lacklustreSee Mohit Raina's merciless avatar in 'Ashoka'
Fire breaks out in Jute godown Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 04:38:24 PM IST File Photo
A fire broke out on Monday in a jute go-down in Sonathaghat village in Bihar's Kishanganj district gutting raw materials estimated at around Rs eight lakhs, police said.
The cause of the fire was under investigation, police said.
The total area of Kishanganj is 1,884 sqkm and Jute is abundantly grown in Kishanganj. Will this mishap effect the jute industry of india?
Fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the flame, he said.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has joined the advisory board of Ecuadorian beverage company Runa
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Anupam Kher double-charged in 'Kaanu', says director
- I haven't done anything wrong: Pratyusha's boyfriend
- Manoj Bajpayee to host
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen
- Can't play negative roles
- Manoj Bajpayee to gift reflective jackets
- Younger generation respectful
There are nearly one trillion species on the Earth while 99.999 percent of species still r
Sony India on Monday launched a new portable wireless speaker for music aficionados in Ind