- Turn to tea tree oil for glowing skinBig B is hopeful, things will change post 'Pink'Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forgetBeing a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena TandonHow R Ashwin charted course for India's victory in Kanpur TestI've lived an unpredictable life: Nimrat KaurKatrina shares her look from 'Jagga Jasoos'I fear getting complacent in showbiz: Kalki KoechlinDance respected and accepted as career option today: Geeta Kapur
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday congratulated Indian medallists at the recently-hel
Robbers loot valuables worth lakhs Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 03:28:22 PM IST File Photo
Dacoits today looted valuables worth lakhs of rupees from the house of a jeweller at Gachhpara village in Bihar's Kishanganj district and exploded bombs causing injury to a youth, police sources said.
A 24-member gang barged into the house of the jeweller Uday Swarnkar and looted household articles, including jewellary and other valuables, at gun point before exploding bombs to scare local people causing injury to a youth Prem Kumar who had his leg ripped off, the sources said.
The injured youth was admitted to the Sadar hospital in Purnia district where his condition was stated to be critical, they said.
The Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO) Poonam Kumari with police force rushed to the village to investigate the matter.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Neeraj Pandey plans to head out for a "long break" just two days before his latest 'baby',
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forget
- Being a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena Tandon
- Kailash Kher's latest video for Swachh Bharat!
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Salman gets inspired from Indiana Jones
- I've lived an unpredictable life: Nimrat Kaur
- Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
With a focus on tech-savvy consumers who need compact machines with on-the-go printing f