- ‘You can never win from media’IIFA:Sonakshi Sinha stuns everyone with her new lookMithun Chakroborty a Naxalite?OMG! Arjun Kapoor wants to marry Ranveer when the law changesMadhuri Dixit gets legal notice for asking people to eat MaggiDharmendra is fit and fine: Esha DeolDance-based films are a necessity: HrithikSee Abram first photoshootOmg! Deepika did not invite Amitabh bachchan to piku success party.Is Kangana making Alia, Deepika and Priyanka insured?
Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko said today he was pleased by Sepp Blatter's reelecti
Robbers loot valuables worth lakhs Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 03:28:22 PM IST File Photo
Dacoits today looted valuables worth lakhs of rupees from the house of a jeweller at Gachhpara village in Bihar's Kishanganj district and exploded bombs causing injury to a youth, police sources said.
A 24-member gang barged into the house of the jeweller Uday Swarnkar and looted household articles, including jewellary and other valuables, at gun point before exploding bombs to scare local people causing injury to a youth Prem Kumar who had his leg ripped off, the sources said.
The injured youth was admitted to the Sadar hospital in Purnia district where his condition was stated to be critical, they said.
The Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO) Poonam Kumari with police force rushed to the village to investigate the matter.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Gorgeous actress Alia Bhatt was stunned when someone directly asked her mother Soni Razdan
- Interesting facts about Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'
- List of Kangana Ranaut's boyfriends
- Dharmendra discharged from hospital, surgery postponed
- Is Rakhi obsessed with Sunny Leone? said, 'Leela ko geela kar dungi'
- Ranveer's lady love feels proud of him!
- Didn't do '50 Shades' because of nudity
- PICS:‘You can never win from media’
- IIFA:Sonakshi Sinha stuns everyone with her new look
Flight delays can make passengers grumpy but not when the pilot orders pizzas for them as
Announcing its India foray, Chinese handset maker Coolpad today said it will set up an ass