- Why Akshay Kumar did not celebrate DiwaliWhy Shraddha uncomfortable in kissing Emraan HashmiLava from Hawaii\'s Kilauea Volcano advancing,evacuation to beginHow Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with familyAnushka and Virat spotted together againAamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone
Simona Halep crushed AgnieszkaRadwanska 6-2 6-2 to join Serena Williams in the champions
Robbers loot valuables worth lakhs Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 03:28:22 PM IST File Photo
Dacoits today looted valuables worth lakhs of rupees from the house of a jeweller at Gachhpara village in Bihar's Kishanganj district and exploded bombs causing injury to a youth, police sources said.
A 24-member gang barged into the house of the jeweller Uday Swarnkar and looted household articles, including jewellary and other valuables, at gun point before exploding bombs to scare local people causing injury to a youth Prem Kumar who had his leg ripped off, the sources said.
The injured youth was admitted to the Sadar hospital in Purnia district where his condition was stated to be critical, they said.
The Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO) Poonam Kumari with police force rushed to the village to investigate the matter.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Akshay Kumar and his family did not celebrate the festival of Diwali this year.
- Why Shraddha uncomfortable in kissing Emraan Hashmi
- How Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with family
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar critically ill
- Anushka and Virat spotted together again
- Katie Price wants to sell breast implants to fan
- Rajinikanth first look in ‘Lingaa’
- We will never remake 'Awara': Randhir Kapoor
- Lindsay Lohan gets upset when asked about imprisonment
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country