- Can't tolerate bullying: Kangana RanautAbRam gets magic in SRK's lifeUnknown facts about Shahid KapoorPriyanka Chopra to attend 2017 OscarsSelect right jewellery for wedding functionsPlastic surgery goes wrong for Ayesha TakiaMy scenes in 'Rangoon' were cut: Kangana RanautA fasting diet may help to reverse diabetes'Rangoon': An impressively immersive filmMahashivaratri Wallpapers and Facebook images
Sanjeev Rajput finished fifth in the mens 50m Rifle 3 Positions event on a disappointing d
Robbers loot valuables worth lakhs Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 03:28:22 PM IST File Photo
Dacoits today looted valuables worth lakhs of rupees from the house of a jeweller at Gachhpara village in Bihar's Kishanganj district and exploded bombs causing injury to a youth, police sources said.
A 24-member gang barged into the house of the jeweller Uday Swarnkar and looted household articles, including jewellary and other valuables, at gun point before exploding bombs to scare local people causing injury to a youth Prem Kumar who had his leg ripped off, the sources said.
The injured youth was admitted to the Sadar hospital in Purnia district where his condition was stated to be critical, they said.
The Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO) Poonam Kumari with police force rushed to the village to investigate the matter.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kangana credits her success and failures to her growth in Bollywood. "Every single day has
- Fire at warehouse, film city in Bengal, no injuries
- Pics; AbRam gets magic in SRK's life
- No one should instruct adults what to watch: Motwane
- Very rewarding: Taapsee on watching 'Pink' with President
- Kabir Khan slams CBFC for refusing certificate to 'Lipstick...'
- Unknown facts about Shahid Kapoor
- Priyanka Chopra to attend 2017 Oscars
- Big B, Taapsee to watch 'Pink' with President
If you are living in a neighbourhood surrounded by trees and shrubs, with birds chirping
Number of Facebook users across the globe were locked out of their accounts due to an erro