- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 croresFirst Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking coupleWhy Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?Ajay feels Drishyam cannot do 150 crore businessSonam Kapoor has 7 million Twitter followersFreida Pinto to be a guest star on \'The Mindy Project\'Radhika Apte - The lucky girlSalman\'s tweets on Yakub Menon were misinterpreted: PulkitWhat inspires Milind to make his 50th birthday remarkable?Is Kim Kardashian faking her baby bump?
The Indian sports fraternity joined the nation in mourning the death of former President A
Robbers loot valuables worth lakhs Last Updated : 19 Nov 2012 03:28:22 PM IST File Photo
Dacoits today looted valuables worth lakhs of rupees from the house of a jeweller at Gachhpara village in Bihar's Kishanganj district and exploded bombs causing injury to a youth, police sources said.
A 24-member gang barged into the house of the jeweller Uday Swarnkar and looted household articles, including jewellary and other valuables, at gun point before exploding bombs to scare local people causing injury to a youth Prem Kumar who had his leg ripped off, the sources said.
The injured youth was admitted to the Sadar hospital in Purnia district where his condition was stated to be critical, they said.
The Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO) Poonam Kumari with police force rushed to the village to investigate the matter.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' earns 461 crores beating Shahrukh's Chennai Express.
- SRK upset over fake teaser of 'Raees'
- First Look of Tamasha shows Deepika-Ranbir as a rocking couple
- Jackman shares teaser image of Wolverine film
- Why Anushka Sharma is a beauty without brains?
- Case against Salman for defending Yakub
- See how Taj Mahal destoryed in 'Pixel' movie
- Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition' to open Toronto Film Festival
- Salman Khan regrets not meeting APJ Abdul Kalam
Two young children who were locked up in a kennel during the day by their grandfather with
If these images are to be believed, we would be seeing a couple of design innovations that