- Why Akshay Kumar did not celebrate DiwaliWhy Shraddha uncomfortable in kissing Emraan HashmiLava from Hawaii\'s Kilauea Volcano advancing,evacuation to beginHow Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with familyAnushka and Virat spotted together againAamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone
Delhi Dynamos fired three stunning goals and scored another one from the penalty spot to
Visit to Pak 'successful, memorable': Nitish Last Updated : 16 Nov 2012 10:19:43 PM IST Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar waves on his arrival at Attari-Wahga border on Friday after completing his Pakistan tour.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday described as "memorable and successful" his visit to Pakistan to promote trade ties and said the two countries need to foster better bilateral relationship in order to ensure peace in the region.
Kumar, who returned by road from a week-long visit to Pakistan leading an 11-member delegation, told mediapersons here that during his stay in Pakistan he got "enormous love from politicians and people of Pakistan".
He said the hospitality extended in Pakistan made the delegation "overwhelmed".
He said both the countries needed to develop better relationship so that peace could prevail on both sides, which would bring people of both sides together since it would help enhance trade activities on both sides.
Kumar said he, along with delegation, had visited various provinces of Pakistan including Sindh, Punjab and Islamabad and met Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari and chief Ministers of Sindh, Punjab and former Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif.
He said he had interacted with the top politicians of Pakistan for establishing better relations between the two neighboring countries.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Akshay Kumar and his family did not celebrate the festival of Diwali this year.
- Why Shraddha uncomfortable in kissing Emraan Hashmi
- How Aaradhya Bachchan celebrated Diwali with family
- Sadashiv Amrapurkar critically ill
- Anushka and Virat spotted together again
- Katie Price wants to sell breast implants to fan
- Rajinikanth first look in ‘Lingaa’
- We will never remake 'Awara': Randhir Kapoor
- Lindsay Lohan gets upset when asked about imprisonment
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country