- Mona Lisa's journey in 'Bigg Boss 10'SRK takes AbRam's help to promote 'Raees'Great time to be a girl in the industry: Sonakshi SinhaDangal mints over Rs 375 crore in IndiaPriyanka Jagga bags her first Bollywood filmTen unknown facts about SushantCold wave continues in J&KDonald Trump, Melania perform first danceKareena to be Anita Dongre's showstopper at LFW finaleCan't work with people who don't love me: SRK
Indian tennis ace Rohan Bopanna and his Canadian partner Gabriela Dabrowski advanced to
Sahara’s Urdu editions go online Last Updated : 07 Oct 2010 04:32:57 PM IST News Director, Sahara India Media Network, Sri Upendra Raiji launches Urdu e-paper and e-magazines
India’s largest Media house, Sahara India Mass communication, has achieved another feet on Thursday.
Sahara India Mass Communication completed its bouquet of E-paper with the launch of Urdu newspaper Rozanama, Urdu weekly Aalmi Sahara and Urdu Monthly Bazm-e-Sahara on Internet.
Sahara India Media Network News Director Sri Upendra Rai unveiled the e-edition of Urdu news paper Rozanama, Urdu weekly Aalmi Sahara and Urdu Monthly Bazme-e-Sahara. The e-edition of Urdu daily, Urdu Magazines are available at www.roznamasahara.com, www.aalamisahara.com, www.bazmesahara.com.
Interestingly, it will be the first time when a complete Urdu newspaper and magazines will be available on internet.
Speaking on this occasion, Mr. Rai said that Sahara India Mass Communication has achieved this feet within 4-month. He further said that with the launch of e-magazine of Urdu editions, the bouquet of e-paper has been completed.
Emphasising on the need of the hour, Mr Rai said that a media house should be technically very sound and it will make the organization progressive in the market as well.
Mr Rai said that the future of media rely on technology and it is important to become technically sound to keep flowing in the industry.
He also hailed the recent progress of News Portal www.samaylive.com, which has registered 500 percent growth in the last four month.
Mr Rai said that Samay’s regional channels, including Sahara Samay Bihar and Sahara Samay Madhya Pradesh have witnessed tremendous growth in the last one month.
The national news channel ‘Samay’ has already multiplied its growth in the past few months.
He also announced to launch 24X7 Urdu News Channel on October 15.
Several senior kartavyayogis including Sr Ranvijay Singhji, Sri Aziz Burnyj, Sri Vijay Raiji, Sri Mayank Mishraji, Sri TB Srivastavaji, Sri CB Singhji, Sri Panini Anand, Sri Alok Kumar, Sri Kaloll Acharyya and other officials were present during the launching ceremony.
The e-paper of National Hindi daily Rashtriya Sahara and English magazine Sahara Time is already available on the internet.loading...
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan had a little c0-star In 'Tubelight' too
- Review: Kaabil is a winner
- Jackie Chan meets Salman Khan
- Is Deepika with Ishaan Khattar in her next international film?
- Pics: Deewar had best screenplay ever: Amitabh Bachchan
- SRK wanted Falguni Pathak to sing 'Udi udi'
- Jackie Chan to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Sussanne-Hrithik's picture is too cute to handle
- Mumbai relatively safer, says Kangana Ranaut
Green vehicles -- hybrid, electric and fuel cell -- are gaining popularity in China owin
Thanks to its components (mainly chips) and semiconductors business, Samsung Electronics h