- Use simple cardio workouts for weight lossSurprising that The Conjuring 2 is doing very well on Box OfficeBlood Donation Day: What ails the blood donation sectorB'day Special: Why we call Kirron Kher a fashionistaAnil-Arjun to play Uncle-Nephew onscreenHow to keep your make-up products safe during monsoonKarisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur granted divorceShekhar Kapur's tryst with Shakespeare for 'Will'Wow! Aamir loses 25 kgs post-DangalBollywood thumbs up to High Court order on Udta Punjab
Portugal winger Nani believes star striker Cristiano Ronaldo’s brace against Hungary in
Sahara’s Urdu editions go online Last Updated : 07 Oct 2010 04:32:57 PM IST News Director, Sahara India Media Network, Sri Upendra Raiji launches Urdu e-paper and e-magazines
India’s largest Media house, Sahara India Mass communication, has achieved another feet on Thursday.
Sahara India Mass Communication completed its bouquet of E-paper with the launch of Urdu newspaper Rozanama, Urdu weekly Aalmi Sahara and Urdu Monthly Bazm-e-Sahara on Internet.
Sahara India Media Network News Director Sri Upendra Rai unveiled the e-edition of Urdu news paper Rozanama, Urdu weekly Aalmi Sahara and Urdu Monthly Bazme-e-Sahara. The e-edition of Urdu daily, Urdu Magazines are available at www.roznamasahara.com, www.aalamisahara.com, www.bazmesahara.com.
Interestingly, it will be the first time when a complete Urdu newspaper and magazines will be available on internet.
Speaking on this occasion, Mr. Rai said that Sahara India Mass Communication has achieved this feet within 4-month. He further said that with the launch of e-magazine of Urdu editions, the bouquet of e-paper has been completed.
Emphasising on the need of the hour, Mr Rai said that a media house should be technically very sound and it will make the organization progressive in the market as well.
Mr Rai said that the future of media rely on technology and it is important to become technically sound to keep flowing in the industry.
He also hailed the recent progress of News Portal www.samaylive.com, which has registered 500 percent growth in the last four month.
Mr Rai said that Samay’s regional channels, including Sahara Samay Bihar and Sahara Samay Madhya Pradesh have witnessed tremendous growth in the last one month.
The national news channel ‘Samay’ has already multiplied its growth in the past few months.
He also announced to launch 24X7 Urdu News Channel on October 15.
Several senior kartavyayogis including Sr Ranvijay Singhji, Sri Aziz Burnyj, Sri Vijay Raiji, Sri Mayank Mishraji, Sri TB Srivastavaji, Sri CB Singhji, Sri Panini Anand, Sri Alok Kumar, Sri Kaloll Acharyya and other officials were present during the launching ceremony.
The e-paper of National Hindi daily Rashtriya Sahara and English magazine Sahara Time is already available on the internet.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (5 posted): Written by Urdu Poetry about 5 years, 8 months, 17 days, 13 hours, 58 seconds ago
Thanks for the amazing post, Now I will follow your instructions...!!
Written by Dr Irfan Aalam about 5 years, 8 months, 16 days, 15 hours, 50 minutes, 36 seconds ago
Plzzzzzzzz send information about saharaurdu magzines
Written by Dr Irfan Aalam about 5 years, 8 months, 16 days, 15 hours, 10 minutes, 21 seconds ago
plezzzzzzzzz send me all information about your urdu magzines and their contents.
Written by WAQUIF ANSARI about 5 years, 8 months, 16 days, 14 hours, 18 minutes, 24 seconds ago
High Authorities of Sahara Parivar! Adab ! Congratulations to all of you for launching e.paper of Urdu Daily, Weekly and Monthly magazines. In a very short span of time the Daily Rashtriya Sahara, Aalami Sahara and Bazm-e-Sahara have achieved new heights all due to the high team sprit and team work with full devotion. (Waquif Ansari) ALLAHABAD
Written by Faisal Mehmood about 5 years, 8 months, 14 days, 19 hours, 11 minutes, 52 seconds ago
your interview is very good
Superstar Salman Khan, who feels he has “always been unlucky” in love, says he is “a
- Sky is the limit for me with right director: Alia Bhatt
- It's not about size of role in Hollywood, but experience: Deepika
- Revealed: Whom is Ankita Lokhande dating after Sushant!
- 'Raman Raghav 2.0': Cleverly crafted, compelling
- Shivaay poster: Erika Kaar joins the journey
- Deepika, Sonakshi and Priyanka on Day 1 of IIFA
- IIFA kicks off with trailer launch of 'Mirzya', Shilpa Shetty's 'thumkas'
- Salman Khan vows to keep speech 'short' after rape controversy
Over 10 years, the central government spent Rs 21,482 crore ($3.2 billion) building houses
Panasonic India on Thursday launched a new fully-rugged, 2-in-1 lightweight Toughbook CF-2