- First look of 'Hero' releasedAll you wanted to know about Salman's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser, story and first ..Meet real life human Barbie dollRanbir, Katrina and their 'Roka'...SRK unveils first look of 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'Salman Khan in 'Shuddhi' again?\'Piku\' touches 100 Crore markAishwarya Rai looked stunning at the IPL party at Ambani\'s residenceSingh is Bliing: First Look of Akshay-Amy outFinally mother-in-law praised openly Mira Rajput
India on Tuesday in New Delhi dropped four key players, including ace drag-flicker Rupinde
Adibasi girl paraded naked in Bengal Last Updated : 09 Aug 2010 10:16:56 AM IST
In a gruesome diktat, a teenage adibasi girl was paraded naked in the Birbhum district of West Bengal.
The 17-year-old girl was stripped off and asked to parade naked across the village. The village panchayat held the girl guilty of loving a boy from the same village.
According to the sources, the girl staggered out to the beats of drums in front of kids and elders.
The horrible incident was captured in the mobile phone by the some spectators and video being shared as MMS named 'Adibasi Girl'.
In the Adibasi girl MMS, the victim was also beaten up while hundreds of people seen taunting her.
The incident took place in April this year but the MMS surfaced recently. The police geared up to nab the culprit following the MMS clip surfaced on Internet.
However, the traumatized girl tight lipped during the police interrogation and villagers also avoided comment over the issue.
Post Your Comment (5 posted): Written by Gagandeep about 4 years, 9 months, 17 days, 14 hours, 45 minutes, 58 seconds ago
this incident i've seen on tv 3 days ago and took my sleep away, this is ever rediculous incident i've seen, and the rediculous community made rediculous decision for that poor kid and what about the boy? no decision for him..... where are education ministers and west bengal govt. sleeping and filling up there pockets and nothing for community...how many govt. changes happens and poor people chose there representative that they will support them but see the real pic. of west bengal surfaced on tv and the girls are raped, beaten, people dying of hunger, crime rate high, jobs only created in papers, no medical help, no education for communities like these..... and these comm. keep on choosing rediculous leaders who are racist with women community.
Written by Manish Arora about 4 years, 9 months, 16 days, 17 hours, 12 minutes, 31 seconds ago
the girl didn't committed any crime , instead of this the villagers who did this rediculous job made the girl naked had done the crime .They should be punished in several ways specially in the same way otherwise CM should give resignation if he is not able to punish them
Written by Hari about 4 years, 9 months, 14 days, 7 hours, 18 minutes, 44 seconds ago
The nation is not secured to girls/old people in the nation, the place turning up into hell and dangerous.
Written by Dehli Call Girls about 4 years, 5 months, 18 days, 5 hours, 24 minutes, 35 seconds ago
It is good to see you verbalise from the heart and your clarity on this important subject can be easily observed.
Written by Feettyenangum about 4 years, 1 month, 6 days, 10 hours, 17 minutes, 50 seconds ago
Buy cheap Parallels Desktop for Mac 5.0 Oem Software Version Buy cheap Bigasoft QuickTime Converter 220.127.116.1147 Oem Software Version Buy cheap Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D Mark II Oem Software Version Buy cheap Adobe Acrobat Professional 9 Oem Software Version Buy cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Sage Password Recovery 2.40 Oem Software Version buying online AudioLava 18.104.22.1682 in Michigan
We all were waiting for Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan trailer. But not everybody will be
- Revealed! Why Rekha walked out of Fitoor?
- Want to see Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan's trailer? Strictly for fans
- Kangana Ranaut's next film is Rangoon with Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan
- See First Look posters of major Bollywood summer releases
- Sexism is an issue in entertainment industry: Debby Ryan
- Riteish reveals the first look of his son Riaan
- Bombay High Court allowed Salman to travel to Dubai
- Funniest dialogues of Tanu Weds Manu Returns
Saudi Arabia is planning to build the world's largest hotel with 10,000 rooms at a whoppin
Government is setting up a centre that will detect malicious programmes like 'botnets' and