- R.D. Burman a futuristic genius who knew pulse of massesKareena Kapoor's pregnancy news ceases to fade; is lil Saif on way?List of IIFA 2016 Best Actress NominationsReview: Independence Day: Resurgence- Staid and worn outAnkita Lokhande not dating Kushal TandonHeavy showers lashes Mumbai, high tide expectedSky is the limit for me with right director: Alia BhattIt's not about size of role in Hollywood, but experience: DeepikaRevealed: Whom is Ankita Lokhande dating after Sushant!'Raman Raghav 2.0': Cleverly crafted, compelling
Midfielder Willian scored either side of halftime as Cruzeiro defeated championship leader
Adibasi girl paraded naked in Bengal Last Updated : 09 Aug 2010 10:16:56 AM IST
In a gruesome diktat, a teenage adibasi girl was paraded naked in the Birbhum district of West Bengal.
The 17-year-old girl was stripped off and asked to parade naked across the village. The village panchayat held the girl guilty of loving a boy from the same village.
According to the sources, the girl staggered out to the beats of drums in front of kids and elders.
The horrible incident was captured in the mobile phone by the some spectators and video being shared as MMS named 'Adibasi Girl'.
In the Adibasi girl MMS, the victim was also beaten up while hundreds of people seen taunting her.
The incident took place in April this year but the MMS surfaced recently. The police geared up to nab the culprit following the MMS clip surfaced on Internet.
However, the traumatized girl tight lipped during the police interrogation and villagers also avoided comment over the issue.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (5 posted): Written by Gagandeep about 5 years, 10 months, 16 days, 12 hours, 47 minutes, 9 seconds ago
this incident i've seen on tv 3 days ago and took my sleep away, this is ever rediculous incident i've seen, and the rediculous community made rediculous decision for that poor kid and what about the boy? no decision for him..... where are education ministers and west bengal govt. sleeping and filling up there pockets and nothing for community...how many govt. changes happens and poor people chose there representative that they will support them but see the real pic. of west bengal surfaced on tv and the girls are raped, beaten, people dying of hunger, crime rate high, jobs only created in papers, no medical help, no education for communities like these..... and these comm. keep on choosing rediculous leaders who are racist with women community.
Written by Manish Arora about 5 years, 10 months, 15 days, 15 hours, 13 minutes, 42 seconds ago
the girl didn't committed any crime , instead of this the villagers who did this rediculous job made the girl naked had done the crime .They should be punished in several ways specially in the same way otherwise CM should give resignation if he is not able to punish them
Written by Hari about 5 years, 10 months, 13 days, 5 hours, 19 minutes, 55 seconds ago
The nation is not secured to girls/old people in the nation, the place turning up into hell and dangerous.
Written by Dehli Call Girls about 5 years, 6 months, 17 days, 3 hours, 25 minutes, 46 seconds ago
It is good to see you verbalise from the heart and your clarity on this important subject can be easily observed.
Written by Feettyenangum about 5 years, 2 months, 5 days, 8 hours, 19 minutes, 1 second ago
Buy cheap Parallels Desktop for Mac 5.0 Oem Software Version Buy cheap Bigasoft QuickTime Converter 22.214.171.12447 Oem Software Version Buy cheap Cyberlink PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D Mark II Oem Software Version Buy cheap Adobe Acrobat Professional 9 Oem Software Version Buy cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Sage Password Recovery 2.40 Oem Software Version buying online AudioLava 126.96.36.1992 in Michigan
Singer Lady Gaga is rumoured to be musician Mark Ronson's surprise guest during his perfor
- 'Game Of Thrones' to roll on, despite Brexit vote
- Aerosmith's farewell tour in 2017, reveals Steven Tyler
- 'Raman Raghav 2.0' gets slow start at box office
- Shraddha Kapoor injured on 'Half Girlfriend' set
- R.D. Burman a futuristic genius who knew pulse of masses
- Hopefully Hollywood will be my next destination: Alia Bhatt
- 'R.D. Burman a futuristic genius who knew pulse of masses'
- 'Bajirao Mastani' sweeps technical awards at IIFA gala
Over 10 years, the central government spent Rs 21,482 crore ($3.2 billion) building houses
Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco has created a new model combining "supe