- Me and Hrithik were not holidaying together: SussanneKareena shoots first ad post pregnancy newsFawad, Deepika turn muse for Manish MalhotraHockey legend Mohammed Shahid passes awayB'Day Special: Controversial Shweta Basu is Naseeruddin Shah's co star in Inter..Facebook,Twitter, Bigg Boss, Mumbai Blast, Tsunami turning 10 this year.When I was 13: Rahul Bose takes celebs down memory laneSocial media trolls don't affect me anymore: Anushka SharmaI'm one of the rare breed of directors: Nishikant KamatDeepika wishes 'kindest, generous' Vin Diesel on birthday
Getafe announced on Saturday that Argentine defender Daniel 'Cata' Diaz, who played the la
No change in leadership, Lalu will be out on bail soon: RJD Last Updated : 03 Oct 2013 05:31:14 PM IST Lalu supporters accuse other parties of hatching conspiracy
RJD has alleged a political conspiracy by BJP and JD-U behind the sentencing of Lalu Prasad Yadav.
The party, however, ruled out the possibility of a change in party leadership, saying its chief will be out on bail soon.
"Lalu ji has become a victim of a political conspiracy and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar (of JDU) and BJP has an important role in this conspiracy. We will go to people and apprise them of the conspiracy and hobnobbing between BJP and JD(U) against Lalu ji," party MP Ramkripal Yadav told reporters after a special court in Ranchi sentenced Prasad to five years imprisonment in a 17-year-old fodder scam case.
"Lalu is innocent. He has been punished because he was voicing the concerns of the poor and strengthening secularism. Those who made money are moving outside freely and the person, who lodged the case, got 45 FIRs registered, has been jailed," Yadav, a close aide of Lalu, said.
Senior party leader Raghuvansh Prasad Singh trashed talks about the possibility of a change in RJD's leadership saying it was not required as Prasad will be out on bail.
"Lalu is himself available. What crisis if somebody is absent for five-ten days? Yes he has been sentenced for five years but will he not get bail? We will move an appeal in high court," he said.
"I have given him the Gita. By the time, he reads up half of the scripture, he will be out of jail. If somebody goes somewhere for 10-20 days, should we make another appointment in his place. This is totally impractical," he said.
He also sought to make a difference between Prasad appointing his wife Rabri Devi as chief minister, when he was first sent to jail long back and the situation now.Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Superstar Rajinikanth's "Kabali" has grossed over Rs 40 crore at the Indian box office, be
- Shyam Kaushal choreographs action scene for 'Kaabil'
- Vijay Raaz did 'Mission Tiger' for free
- Rukmini Vijayakumar joins Mani Ratnam's 'Kaatru Veliyidai'
- 'Why no plus-size models in India?'
- Nagarjuna turns singer for 'Nirmala Convent'
- Yami Gautam flaunts bridal avatar at ICW 2016
- When Divya Khosla Kumar felt like a bride all over again
- Qandeel's brother undergoes polygraph test
We humans are always cross the limits ― in events like skydiving, downhill skiing, car r
A US-based startup has launched a smart laptop shell that turns your Android smartphone i