- Australia bags 5th World Cup titleDeepika bats for women equalityAditi Arya crowned Miss India 2015Saina becomes World No.1 woman shuttlerKatrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame TussaudsSee Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200
Kidambi Srikanth on Sunday gave delight to the nation by clinching men's singles titles at
No change in leadership, Lalu will be out on bail soon: RJD Last Updated : 03 Oct 2013 05:31:14 PM IST Lalu supporters accuse other parties of hatching conspiracy
RJD has alleged a political conspiracy by BJP and JD-U behind the sentencing of Lalu Prasad Yadav.
The party, however, ruled out the possibility of a change in party leadership, saying its chief will be out on bail soon.
"Lalu ji has become a victim of a political conspiracy and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar (of JDU) and BJP has an important role in this conspiracy. We will go to people and apprise them of the conspiracy and hobnobbing between BJP and JD(U) against Lalu ji," party MP Ramkripal Yadav told reporters after a special court in Ranchi sentenced Prasad to five years imprisonment in a 17-year-old fodder scam case.
"Lalu is innocent. He has been punished because he was voicing the concerns of the poor and strengthening secularism. Those who made money are moving outside freely and the person, who lodged the case, got 45 FIRs registered, has been jailed," Yadav, a close aide of Lalu, said.
Senior party leader Raghuvansh Prasad Singh trashed talks about the possibility of a change in RJD's leadership saying it was not required as Prasad will be out on bail.
"Lalu is himself available. What crisis if somebody is absent for five-ten days? Yes he has been sentenced for five years but will he not get bail? We will move an appeal in high court," he said.
"I have given him the Gita. By the time, he reads up half of the scripture, he will be out of jail. If somebody goes somewhere for 10-20 days, should we make another appointment in his place. This is totally impractical," he said.
He also sought to make a difference between Prasad appointing his wife Rabri Devi as chief minister, when he was first sent to jail long back and the situation now.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood star Deepika Padukone, along with 98 other women from Mumbai have featured in a
- Shruti to face cheating Case
- Katrina Kaif unveils her wax statue at Madame Tussauds
- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in love
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
A new study reveals the secret of why men likes to grow their beards.
Mobile commerce is likely to overtake e-commerce in the next few years, spurred by the con