- Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumpsSonam sends love to Fawad on birthdayPriyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box officeRanveer says Priyanka better than DeepikaSRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie''Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleastUnknown facts about Yami Gautam
Still recuperating from a foot injury, World championship silver medalist Saina Nehwal in
No change in leadership, Lalu will be out on bail soon: RJD Last Updated : 03 Oct 2013 05:31:14 PM IST Lalu supporters accuse other parties of hatching conspiracy
RJD has alleged a political conspiracy by BJP and JD-U behind the sentencing of Lalu Prasad Yadav.
The party, however, ruled out the possibility of a change in party leadership, saying its chief will be out on bail soon.
"Lalu ji has become a victim of a political conspiracy and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar (of JDU) and BJP has an important role in this conspiracy. We will go to people and apprise them of the conspiracy and hobnobbing between BJP and JD(U) against Lalu ji," party MP Ramkripal Yadav told reporters after a special court in Ranchi sentenced Prasad to five years imprisonment in a 17-year-old fodder scam case.
"Lalu is innocent. He has been punished because he was voicing the concerns of the poor and strengthening secularism. Those who made money are moving outside freely and the person, who lodged the case, got 45 FIRs registered, has been jailed," Yadav, a close aide of Lalu, said.
Senior party leader Raghuvansh Prasad Singh trashed talks about the possibility of a change in RJD's leadership saying it was not required as Prasad will be out on bail.
"Lalu is himself available. What crisis if somebody is absent for five-ten days? Yes he has been sentenced for five years but will he not get bail? We will move an appeal in high court," he said.
"I have given him the Gita. By the time, he reads up half of the scripture, he will be out of jail. If somebody goes somewhere for 10-20 days, should we make another appointment in his place. This is totally impractical," he said.
He also sought to make a difference between Prasad appointing his wife Rabri Devi as chief minister, when he was first sent to jail long back and the situation now.Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Daisy Shah trying to go beyond expectations.
- Hathaway flaunts baby bumps
- Sonam sends love to Fawad on birthday
- Priyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box office
- Ranveer says Priyanka better than Deepika
- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
- 'Tamasha' collects Rs 10.87 crore on Day 1
- Preity Zinta is in no mood of tying the knot for a year atleast
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl