- Bollywood Beauties who are non graduatesUpdated Renault Pulse launchedMahesh, Pooja Bhatt\'s play \'Daddy\' to stage in PakistanI want to sing more than just dance numbers: Kanika KapoorCinematographer Aloysius diesPICS: Kangana deserves to win:Sonam KapoorLady Gaga to star in \'American Horror Story: Hotel\'Madonna falls off stage during Brit Awards performanceShahrukh’s new leading lady WaluschaI\'m influenced with Rekha in Fitoor,says Katrina
Table Tennis giants China have made a few changes in their squad for the Asian Cup.
No change in leadership, Lalu will be out on bail soon: RJD Last Updated : 03 Oct 2013 05:31:14 PM IST Lalu supporters accuse other parties of hatching conspiracy
RJD has alleged a political conspiracy by BJP and JD-U behind the sentencing of Lalu Prasad Yadav.
The party, however, ruled out the possibility of a change in party leadership, saying its chief will be out on bail soon.
"Lalu ji has become a victim of a political conspiracy and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar (of JDU) and BJP has an important role in this conspiracy. We will go to people and apprise them of the conspiracy and hobnobbing between BJP and JD(U) against Lalu ji," party MP Ramkripal Yadav told reporters after a special court in Ranchi sentenced Prasad to five years imprisonment in a 17-year-old fodder scam case.
"Lalu is innocent. He has been punished because he was voicing the concerns of the poor and strengthening secularism. Those who made money are moving outside freely and the person, who lodged the case, got 45 FIRs registered, has been jailed," Yadav, a close aide of Lalu, said.
Senior party leader Raghuvansh Prasad Singh trashed talks about the possibility of a change in RJD's leadership saying it was not required as Prasad will be out on bail.
"Lalu is himself available. What crisis if somebody is absent for five-ten days? Yes he has been sentenced for five years but will he not get bail? We will move an appeal in high court," he said.
"I have given him the Gita. By the time, he reads up half of the scripture, he will be out of jail. If somebody goes somewhere for 10-20 days, should we make another appointment in his place. This is totally impractical," he said.
He also sought to make a difference between Prasad appointing his wife Rabri Devi as chief minister, when he was first sent to jail long back and the situation now.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
More and more Bollywood celebrities are giving their bold statements on the controversial
- Bollywood Beauties who are non graduates
- Mahesh, Pooja Bhatt's play 'Daddy' to stage in Pakistan
- I want to sing more than just dance numbers: Kanika Kapoor
- PICS: Cinematographer Aloysius Vincent dies at 88
- PICS: Kangana deserves to win:Sonam Kapoor
- Lady Gaga to star in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Madonna falls off stage during Brit Awards performance
- PICS:Shahrukh’s new leading lady Waluscha
Miss P became America's top dog by winning best in show at the Westminster Kennel Club.
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w