- Meet gorgeous girl DeanaLove birds Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra get married!Amy converts engagement into weddingTaylor Swift, Calvin Harris love cooking togetherOscar winning writer of \'Dances With Wolves\' novel diesRoka ceremony for Ranbir- Katrina?Why \'Bombay Velvet\' is closest to Ranbir\'s HeartRs 200-cr investment riding on Salman as judgement day nears‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’ Trailer RevealedKKR beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 35 runs
Yuki Bhambri on Monday in New Delhi broke back into the top-200 after 15 months, thanks to
CPI(M) will be thrown out of Hindusthan: Rahul Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 04:48:43 PM IST Rahul lambasts CPI(M)
Rahul urged for the formation of an 'aam aadmi' government in the February 14 assembly elections in Tripura.
Referring to BJP president Rajnath Singh's claim that the Congress and the CPI-M supported each other in Parliament, Gandhi said "There is an allegation against Congress that it has an understanding with the CPI-M.
"But we have the understanding of uprooting the CPI-M from power and throwing them out. We have ousted them from Kerala and West Bengal and now time has come to throw them out of Hindusthan," the Congress leader told an election meeting here.
"We want a government which will be close to the people and which can bring prosperity to the state. We want a government of Aam Aadmi which will be responsive to the problems of tribals and non-tribals," he said.
Gandhi promised that all assurances made in the Congress election manifesto would be fulfilled to the letter and spirit if the the party was able to form the government.
Lashing out at the ruling CPI (M) party for terming the party election manifesto as a 'document of deception', he said that it was for the future and prosperity.
"The ruling CPI-M claims to be responsive to the problems of the poor and daily wagers. If they are so sensitive to their problems, then why is there so much unemployment? India is striding towards progress and prosperity and Tripura is going back," he claimed.
The central government was dispatching funds to Tripura for development which were being diverted to the CPI(M) party fund, he alleged.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Why Sunny Leone is on top of men's mind, and other women as well?
- Aditi Rao Hydari's sexy bikini avtaar on GQ
- Ranbir, Anushka jazz up 'Bombay Velvet' promotions
- Exclusive: What Salman's family doing before judgement day
- Get ready for Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan trailer!
- Meet gorgeous girl Deana
- Love birds Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra get married!
- Amy converts engagement into wedding
- 'Shotgun' sinha hospitalized for surgery
A Budgam resident, who managed to get hall ticket for his Brown Cow to write a professiona
Finding itself on the wrong side of Net Neutrality debate, Facebook today made its Interne