- South Korean ferry TragedyCricketer Umar Akmal wedding picsShruti Haasan flaunts ample cleavage, view picsBollywood's leading men with new actressesStars at Bombay Velvet wrap-up partySadhna spends time playing cards in clubsRoyals eclipse the SunrisersRevealed: Personal lives of Bollywood kidsHeiress to Reliance empire joins McKinseyPICS : Get to Know Alia Bhatt
David Ferrer produced a major upset at the Monte Carlo Masters as the persistent Spaniard
CPI(M) will be thrown out of Hindusthan: Rahul Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 04:48:43 PM IST Rahul lambasts CPI(M)
Rahul urged for the formation of an 'aam aadmi' government in the February 14 assembly elections in Tripura.
Referring to BJP president Rajnath Singh's claim that the Congress and the CPI-M supported each other in Parliament, Gandhi said "There is an allegation against Congress that it has an understanding with the CPI-M.
"But we have the understanding of uprooting the CPI-M from power and throwing them out. We have ousted them from Kerala and West Bengal and now time has come to throw them out of Hindusthan," the Congress leader told an election meeting here.
"We want a government which will be close to the people and which can bring prosperity to the state. We want a government of Aam Aadmi which will be responsive to the problems of tribals and non-tribals," he said.
Gandhi promised that all assurances made in the Congress election manifesto would be fulfilled to the letter and spirit if the the party was able to form the government.
Lashing out at the ruling CPI (M) party for terming the party election manifesto as a 'document of deception', he said that it was for the future and prosperity.
"The ruling CPI-M claims to be responsive to the problems of the poor and daily wagers. If they are so sensitive to their problems, then why is there so much unemployment? India is striding towards progress and prosperity and Tripura is going back," he claimed.
The central government was dispatching funds to Tripura for development which were being diverted to the CPI(M) party fund, he alleged.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Subhash Ghai's "Kaanchi " will infuse the patriotism feeling in the Indian youth as this
- Kate Middleton baywatch moments
- Fire breaks out on sets of 'Singham 2'
- Ranbir-Katrina's new love nest!
- Shruti Haasan flaunts ample cleavage, view pics
- Bollywood's leading men with new actresses
- 2 States gets bumper opening, collects Rs 10.9 cr
- OMG! Deepika's bodyguards enter ladies loo
- Stars at Bombay Velvet wrap-up party
The new craze sweeping around the globe is naked yoga in the latest of fitness trends this
Taiwanese technology firm Asus has launched dual SIM tablet Fonepad 7 in India.