- Delhi Zoo soon to give more to animalsThese B-Wood daughters will not make a debutRekha can look awful alsoTop ten rain songs in Hindi filmsHottest couple in Tennis on a holidayRani looks pregnant on 'Jhalak'Forthcoming big releases of the festive season\'Bang Bang\' movie stillsOMG! Aamir to go nude for 'PK' posterAkshay Kumar praises Salman after Shilpa Shetty\'s husband disses
India will be expecting a lion's share of medals from shooters, boxers, wrestlers and shu
CPI(M) will be thrown out of Hindusthan: Rahul Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 04:48:43 PM IST Rahul lambasts CPI(M)
Rahul urged for the formation of an 'aam aadmi' government in the February 14 assembly elections in Tripura.
Referring to BJP president Rajnath Singh's claim that the Congress and the CPI-M supported each other in Parliament, Gandhi said "There is an allegation against Congress that it has an understanding with the CPI-M.
"But we have the understanding of uprooting the CPI-M from power and throwing them out. We have ousted them from Kerala and West Bengal and now time has come to throw them out of Hindusthan," the Congress leader told an election meeting here.
"We want a government which will be close to the people and which can bring prosperity to the state. We want a government of Aam Aadmi which will be responsive to the problems of tribals and non-tribals," he said.
Gandhi promised that all assurances made in the Congress election manifesto would be fulfilled to the letter and spirit if the the party was able to form the government.
Lashing out at the ruling CPI (M) party for terming the party election manifesto as a 'document of deception', he said that it was for the future and prosperity.
"The ruling CPI-M claims to be responsive to the problems of the poor and daily wagers. If they are so sensitive to their problems, then why is there so much unemployment? India is striding towards progress and prosperity and Tripura is going back," he claimed.
The central government was dispatching funds to Tripura for development which were being diverted to the CPI(M) party fund, he alleged.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Mandira Bedi does not mind exposing her three-year-old son Vir to media at such a
- Out : Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor’s first look in Tamasha
- Watch : Priyanka Chopra’s Mary Kom teaser trailer out
- These B-Wood daughters will not make a debut
- Rekha can look awful also
- Top ten rain songs in Hindi films
- Rani looks pregnant on 'Jhalak'
- Forthcoming big releases of the festive season
- B-Town impressed with 'Bang Bang' teaser
The Zoology department of Jawaharlal Nehru College (JNC) at Pasighat in East Siang distric
Prices of QWERTY handsets of Blackberry have been slashed to make them affordable.