- Fire on \'ABCD 2\' setLeonard Nimoy, Spock on \'Star Trek,\' dead at 83Amitabh to promote road safetyWatch Shah Rukh Khan turning into teenI was in two minds about doing \'Badlapur\': Huma QureshiPriyanka joins American TV show \'Quantico\'Watch incredible bridges\'Ab Tak Chhappan 2\' : Down for the count from scene oneA R Rahman ventures into script-writing, film productionWatch 10 hottest moves of Monica
Mohun Bagan has taken the top spot in the I-League football standings.
CPI(M) will be thrown out of Hindusthan: Rahul Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 04:48:43 PM IST Rahul lambasts CPI(M)
Rahul urged for the formation of an 'aam aadmi' government in the February 14 assembly elections in Tripura.
Referring to BJP president Rajnath Singh's claim that the Congress and the CPI-M supported each other in Parliament, Gandhi said "There is an allegation against Congress that it has an understanding with the CPI-M.
"But we have the understanding of uprooting the CPI-M from power and throwing them out. We have ousted them from Kerala and West Bengal and now time has come to throw them out of Hindusthan," the Congress leader told an election meeting here.
"We want a government which will be close to the people and which can bring prosperity to the state. We want a government of Aam Aadmi which will be responsive to the problems of tribals and non-tribals," he said.
Gandhi promised that all assurances made in the Congress election manifesto would be fulfilled to the letter and spirit if the the party was able to form the government.
Lashing out at the ruling CPI (M) party for terming the party election manifesto as a 'document of deception', he said that it was for the future and prosperity.
"The ruling CPI-M claims to be responsive to the problems of the poor and daily wagers. If they are so sensitive to their problems, then why is there so much unemployment? India is striding towards progress and prosperity and Tripura is going back," he claimed.
The central government was dispatching funds to Tripura for development which were being diverted to the CPI(M) party fund, he alleged.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Sunny Leone is seen scorching the screen in the first look of Leela with her bold acts.
- Pics:Adnan Sami applies for Indian Citizenship
- Jacqueline Fernandez hits 1 million fans on Instagram
- Character is the new hero in Bollywood movies : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Kangana to romance Saif in 'The Devotion of Suspect X'
- OMG!Sonam Kapoor down with swine flu
- Pakistan Loses Historic Taj Mahal Cinema
- Fire on 'ABCD 2' set
- Tax penalty on Actor Robert De Niro
The first 'selfie' taken in space by NASA astronaut Buzz Aldrin in 1966 has fetched almost
Google is releasing a set of tools designed for businesses and employees who want to get w