- Don't want to do destructive roles: JohnLove is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir KapoorWho is Salman Khan's duplicate?Sonakshi and John unveil the poster of 'Force 2', trailer to be released tonigh..Shilpa Shetty pens down her second book on recipesThings to keep in mind while travelling with dogsInside pics of Ranbir Kapoor birthdayBirthday special: Ranbir Kapoor childhood picsReason why Lata Mangeshkar did not marryGionee S6s smartphone: A delight for selfie lovers
India outplayed Pakistan 3-1 to set up a title showdown with hosts Bangladesh in the Under
CPI(M) will be thrown out of Hindusthan: Rahul Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 04:48:43 PM IST Rahul lambasts CPI(M)
Rahul urged for the formation of an 'aam aadmi' government in the February 14 assembly elections in Tripura.
Referring to BJP president Rajnath Singh's claim that the Congress and the CPI-M supported each other in Parliament, Gandhi said "There is an allegation against Congress that it has an understanding with the CPI-M.
"But we have the understanding of uprooting the CPI-M from power and throwing them out. We have ousted them from Kerala and West Bengal and now time has come to throw them out of Hindusthan," the Congress leader told an election meeting here.
"We want a government which will be close to the people and which can bring prosperity to the state. We want a government of Aam Aadmi which will be responsive to the problems of tribals and non-tribals," he said.
Gandhi promised that all assurances made in the Congress election manifesto would be fulfilled to the letter and spirit if the the party was able to form the government.
Lashing out at the ruling CPI (M) party for terming the party election manifesto as a 'document of deception', he said that it was for the future and prosperity.
"The ruling CPI-M claims to be responsive to the problems of the poor and daily wagers. If they are so sensitive to their problems, then why is there so much unemployment? India is striding towards progress and prosperity and Tripura is going back," he claimed.
The central government was dispatching funds to Tripura for development which were being diverted to the CPI(M) party fund, he alleged.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor-producer John Abraham says he loves action as a genre, but doesn't want to do a dest
- Love is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Live action version of 'The Lion King' in the works
- I'm not a believer in cosmetic treatments: Sonam Kapoor
- Producing films a tough job, says Sonu Sood
- Everybody deserves to know Dhoni's inspiring story: Bhumika
- Who is Salman Khan's duplicate?
- Arjun Kapoor's 'DDLJ' moment on 'Half Girlfriend' set
- Jolie found images of Gomez, other women on Pitt's phone
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
Taiwan-based company HTC Corporation on Thursday launched a new smartphone "HTC Desire 1