- Top ten super hot girls of 2014Nargis Fakhri romancing India with selfieIndia launches its biggest rocketPICS: Prasoon Joshi pens poem on Peshawar massacreMeet Mr Praveen Mast the real 'PK'Leone calls Salman her godfatherThe Lunchbox named best film in TorontoHow Malala Yousafzai was sot dead:See in picsShocking pictures of Peshawar school attackFarha to replace Salman in 'Bigg Boss 8'
Boxer Sarita Devi, who had refused to accept her Asian Games bronze medal, was on Wednesda
CPI(M) will be thrown out of Hindusthan: Rahul Last Updated : 12 Feb 2013 04:48:43 PM IST Rahul lambasts CPI(M)
Rahul urged for the formation of an 'aam aadmi' government in the February 14 assembly elections in Tripura.
Referring to BJP president Rajnath Singh's claim that the Congress and the CPI-M supported each other in Parliament, Gandhi said "There is an allegation against Congress that it has an understanding with the CPI-M.
"But we have the understanding of uprooting the CPI-M from power and throwing them out. We have ousted them from Kerala and West Bengal and now time has come to throw them out of Hindusthan," the Congress leader told an election meeting here.
"We want a government which will be close to the people and which can bring prosperity to the state. We want a government of Aam Aadmi which will be responsive to the problems of tribals and non-tribals," he said.
Gandhi promised that all assurances made in the Congress election manifesto would be fulfilled to the letter and spirit if the the party was able to form the government.
Lashing out at the ruling CPI (M) party for terming the party election manifesto as a 'document of deception', he said that it was for the future and prosperity.
"The ruling CPI-M claims to be responsive to the problems of the poor and daily wagers. If they are so sensitive to their problems, then why is there so much unemployment? India is striding towards progress and prosperity and Tripura is going back," he claimed.
The central government was dispatching funds to Tripura for development which were being diverted to the CPI(M) party fund, he alleged.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
These ten girls made their Bollywood debuts in 2014.
- Nargis Fakhri romancing India with selfie
- Meet Mr Praveen Mast the real 'PK'
- Leone calls Salman her godfather
- PICS: Toronto Film Critics name The Lunchbox as best film
- I am ready for performance-oriented films: Sonakshi Sinha
- Big B is the king of Twitter: report
- Farha to replace Salman in 'Bigg Boss 8'
- Exclusive coffee table book for 'Kick' fans
Eight coffins from Qing Dynasty (1636-1912) imperial figures, including Emperor Qianlong
Homegrown handset maker Lava on Tuesday launched a new smartphone -- Iris Fuel 60 -- offer