- Aishwarya Rai finally ready to work with Salman Khan?Dasara fest begins at Mysuru amid tight securityAnything on internet won't be on '#NoFilterNeha': Neha DhupiaDhoni crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening dayControversial statements by Salman KhanM.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story: Sushant is brilliant, the film is notHypertension may affect cognitive skills in childrenFive simple ways to keep weight in checkDevotees worship Goddess Shailputri on Day 1Guess who is Alia dating?
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Vote-greedy people are after me: Togadia Last Updated : 08 Feb 2013 05:58:01 PM IST Vote-greedy people after me: Togadia
It is aimed at engaging me in legal tangles before elections in many states and, later on, at the Centre, he said.
"There are concerted political efforts to fix me in malicious cases and, thereby, distract the nation from the core issues of Hindus, including construction of a Ram temple at Ayodhya," Togadia said in a statement here.
The comments of Togadia, who is taking part in programmes of VHP at the ongoing Maha Kumbh congregation, came a day after an FIR was lodged against him in Nanded district of Maharashtra, barely a few weeks after similar cases were lodged against him in Andhra Pradesh.
The VHP international working president said the case lodged against him was a measure to ensure "there is no effort by me or anyone else in the country to make Hindus of the country aware of the injustice they have been facing at the hands of the vote-greedy people".
Without naming Congress or UPA, Togadia said, "Those who do not wish Hindus to progress have filed such cases against me with a specific design to fix me at a place and get me hassled in legal tangles exactly before elections in many states and, later on, in the Centre."
"I consider the case being not just against myself but against all Hindus who respect their culture and history and have the aspiration to grow with access to better education, jobs, bank loans for setting up businesses and land," he said, adding, "I appeal to all Hindus to act in a peaceful and democratic way as there may be attempts by anti-Hindu elements to indulge in anti-social activities and thereafter blame Hindus for the unrest."
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
This is too tough to be true, but our sources suggest that Aishwwarya Rai has no problem w
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Anything on internet won't be on '#NoFilterNeha': Neha Dhupia
- Prakash Jha to launch song 'Ek muthi asman' for NALSA
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Dhoni crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- Controversial statements by Salman Khan
- Salman Khan should migrate to Pakistan, says Shiv Sena
- Relative files complaint against actor Nawazuddin
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret