- Deepika Padukone wants to try her luck in productionBig B to reunite with Shoojit Sircar for his nextPics: Is there a ray of hope again for the LGBT?Daisy wants to explore moreHathaway flaunts baby bumpsSonam sends love to Fawad on birthdayPriyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box officeRanveer says Priyanka better than DeepikaSRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'PM Modi Mobbed by Media for 'Selfie'
Badminton Association of India (BAI) announced a cash award of Rs 10 lakh for PV Sindhu in
Vote-greedy people are after me: Togadia Last Updated : 08 Feb 2013 05:58:01 PM IST Vote-greedy people after me: Togadia
It is aimed at engaging me in legal tangles before elections in many states and, later on, at the Centre, he said.
"There are concerted political efforts to fix me in malicious cases and, thereby, distract the nation from the core issues of Hindus, including construction of a Ram temple at Ayodhya," Togadia said in a statement here.
The comments of Togadia, who is taking part in programmes of VHP at the ongoing Maha Kumbh congregation, came a day after an FIR was lodged against him in Nanded district of Maharashtra, barely a few weeks after similar cases were lodged against him in Andhra Pradesh.
The VHP international working president said the case lodged against him was a measure to ensure "there is no effort by me or anyone else in the country to make Hindus of the country aware of the injustice they have been facing at the hands of the vote-greedy people".
Without naming Congress or UPA, Togadia said, "Those who do not wish Hindus to progress have filed such cases against me with a specific design to fix me at a place and get me hassled in legal tangles exactly before elections in many states and, later on, in the Centre."
"I consider the case being not just against myself but against all Hindus who respect their culture and history and have the aspiration to grow with access to better education, jobs, bank loans for setting up businesses and land," he said, adding, "I appeal to all Hindus to act in a peaceful and democratic way as there may be attempts by anti-Hindu elements to indulge in anti-social activities and thereafter blame Hindus for the unrest."
Source:PTI, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Unperturbed by box office profits and losses, actress Deepika Padukone says she wants to v
- Big B to reunite with Shoojit Sircar for his next
- Daisy wants to explore more
- Hathaway flaunts baby bumps
- Sonam sends love to Fawad on birthday
- Priyanka accepts defeat from Dilwale at Box office
- Ranveer says Priyanka better than Deepika
- SRK did not want to use word 'Gerua'
- Not interested in awards: 'Baahubali' director
Watch a taxi modelling on the ramp,Thailand's contestant will be wearing a tuk-tuk dress
Smartphones and tablets are becoming the preferred choices for Chinese consumers to do onl