- Spicy food increase sex powerGuinness record for Ishika TanejaPICS: Delhi-ites \'richer\' than before in 2014Newcomers hotties of B-wood in 2014Mahira Khan to romance SRK in \'Raees\'Bollywood’s biggest grossers of 2014Diandra Soares' wild ways gets her two filmsSexy Shruti Hassan does it againWhy PK will cross 300 crore markRajinikanth's Lingaa collects over 120 crores in four days
Boxer Sarita Devi, who had refused to accept her Asian Games bronze medal, was on Wednesda
Vote-greedy people are after me: Togadia Last Updated : 08 Feb 2013 05:58:01 PM IST Vote-greedy people after me: Togadia
It is aimed at engaging me in legal tangles before elections in many states and, later on, at the Centre, he said.
"There are concerted political efforts to fix me in malicious cases and, thereby, distract the nation from the core issues of Hindus, including construction of a Ram temple at Ayodhya," Togadia said in a statement here.
The comments of Togadia, who is taking part in programmes of VHP at the ongoing Maha Kumbh congregation, came a day after an FIR was lodged against him in Nanded district of Maharashtra, barely a few weeks after similar cases were lodged against him in Andhra Pradesh.
The VHP international working president said the case lodged against him was a measure to ensure "there is no effort by me or anyone else in the country to make Hindus of the country aware of the injustice they have been facing at the hands of the vote-greedy people".
Without naming Congress or UPA, Togadia said, "Those who do not wish Hindus to progress have filed such cases against me with a specific design to fix me at a place and get me hassled in legal tangles exactly before elections in many states and, later on, in the Centre."
"I consider the case being not just against myself but against all Hindus who respect their culture and history and have the aspiration to grow with access to better education, jobs, bank loans for setting up businesses and land," he said, adding, "I appeal to all Hindus to act in a peaceful and democratic way as there may be attempts by anti-Hindu elements to indulge in anti-social activities and thereafter blame Hindus for the unrest."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Salman Khan will no more be a part of 'Bigg Boss' and Farha Khan will replace him.
- Exclusive coffee table book for 'Kick' fans
- First official poster 'Roy' revealed
- Interesting pics of Salman Khan in 2014
- Abbey Clancy expecting second child
- Jennifer Lawrence most searched celebrity
- Watch Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Roy’ movie trailer
- Trailer of 'Roy' released: Watch now
- Farah Khan replaces Salman as Bigg Boss 8 host
Eight coffins from Qing Dynasty (1636-1912) imperial figures, including Emperor Qianlong
Homegrown handset maker Lava on Tuesday launched a new smartphone -- Iris Fuel 60 -- offer