- Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif\'s Diwali looksBollywood bombs, Patakas and phuljharis, view picsSalman cleans Karjat, nominates Aamir for 'Swachh Bharat campaign'SPOTTED: Ranbir, Katrina in Thailand10 Unknown facts about Parineeti ChopraDhanteras celebrated ahead of DiwaliSunny Leone\'s Pink Lips song crosses 10 million hits on YouTubeImages: Meet Navjot Singh Sidhu\'s glamorous daughter Rabia SidhuBigg Boss: Sonali, Gautam get cozy in bed, view picsAbhishek Bachchan\'s big brother is SRK
Barcelona warmed up for their clash with Real Madrid in fine fashion as goals from Neyma
Vote-greedy people are after me: Togadia Last Updated : 08 Feb 2013 05:58:01 PM IST Vote-greedy people after me: Togadia
It is aimed at engaging me in legal tangles before elections in many states and, later on, at the Centre, he said.
"There are concerted political efforts to fix me in malicious cases and, thereby, distract the nation from the core issues of Hindus, including construction of a Ram temple at Ayodhya," Togadia said in a statement here.
The comments of Togadia, who is taking part in programmes of VHP at the ongoing Maha Kumbh congregation, came a day after an FIR was lodged against him in Nanded district of Maharashtra, barely a few weeks after similar cases were lodged against him in Andhra Pradesh.
The VHP international working president said the case lodged against him was a measure to ensure "there is no effort by me or anyone else in the country to make Hindus of the country aware of the injustice they have been facing at the hands of the vote-greedy people".
Without naming Congress or UPA, Togadia said, "Those who do not wish Hindus to progress have filed such cases against me with a specific design to fix me at a place and get me hassled in legal tangles exactly before elections in many states and, later on, in the Centre."
"I consider the case being not just against myself but against all Hindus who respect their culture and history and have the aspiration to grow with access to better education, jobs, bank loans for setting up businesses and land," he said, adding, "I appeal to all Hindus to act in a peaceful and democratic way as there may be attempts by anti-Hindu elements to indulge in anti-social activities and thereafter blame Hindus for the unrest."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
In Salman Khan's family Diwali and Arpita's wedding celebrations in full swing
- Aishwarya Rai, Katrina Kaif's Diwali looks
- Salman cleans Karjat, nominates Aamir for 'Swachh Bharat campaign'
- SPOTTED: Ranbir, Katrina in Thailand
- Priyanka Chopra will not celebrate Diwali
- 10 Unknown facts about Parineeti Chopra
- Ebola suspected, actress Tori Spelling hospitalised and quarantined
- Sunny Leone's Pink Lips song crosses 10 million hits on YouTube
- Images: Meet Navjot Singh Sidhu's glamorous daughter Rabia Sidhu
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country