- Thunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'Katie Holmes shares beauty tipsHalle Berry launched lingersPics: Bollywood celebrities who attended Aamir Khan\'s diwali party
Ranchi Rhinos, the inaugural champions of HIL, were scrapped following distrust between o
Vote-greedy people are after me: Togadia Last Updated : 08 Feb 2013 05:58:01 PM IST Vote-greedy people after me: Togadia
It is aimed at engaging me in legal tangles before elections in many states and, later on, at the Centre, he said.
"There are concerted political efforts to fix me in malicious cases and, thereby, distract the nation from the core issues of Hindus, including construction of a Ram temple at Ayodhya," Togadia said in a statement here.
The comments of Togadia, who is taking part in programmes of VHP at the ongoing Maha Kumbh congregation, came a day after an FIR was lodged against him in Nanded district of Maharashtra, barely a few weeks after similar cases were lodged against him in Andhra Pradesh.
The VHP international working president said the case lodged against him was a measure to ensure "there is no effort by me or anyone else in the country to make Hindus of the country aware of the injustice they have been facing at the hands of the vote-greedy people".
Without naming Congress or UPA, Togadia said, "Those who do not wish Hindus to progress have filed such cases against me with a specific design to fix me at a place and get me hassled in legal tangles exactly before elections in many states and, later on, in the Centre."
"I consider the case being not just against myself but against all Hindus who respect their culture and history and have the aspiration to grow with access to better education, jobs, bank loans for setting up businesses and land," he said, adding, "I appeal to all Hindus to act in a peaceful and democratic way as there may be attempts by anti-Hindu elements to indulge in anti-social activities and thereafter blame Hindus for the unrest."
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Shah Rukh Khan-Deepika Padukone starrer 'Happy New Year' box office collections has shatte
- Amitabh's Jalsa turns star studded this Diwali
- Deepika challenges Sunny Leone
- Major fire at Ekta Kapoor's Nixon studio
- Sexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthday
- Ranveer hides his bald look under hat in party
- Ten reasons to watch 'Happy New Year'
- Elizabeth Hurley enjoying with little man
- Katie Holmes shares beauty tips
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country