- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?Is Anushka the real reason for India losing the semi finals?Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Time is racing for BJP’s new Prez Rajnath Singh Last Updated : 23 Jan 2013 02:02:05 PM IST Path is not easy for Rajnath
BJP of old times when Atal Bihari Bajpai and L K Advai called shots does not exist any more. There was a troika of Atal, Advani and Murli Manohar Joshi with the latter always listening to the Atal Bihari if not to Advani.
And today there are any numbers of leaders who like to track their own path. And interestingly, everybody is playing to gallery whenever they get a chance to.
Rajnath Singh will have to first put his house into order. Only a united house can take on UPA in the next election. Tendency to rush to media is to be curbed by the new President.
Also as a leader he has to take everybody along. He has already made up with Narendra Modi whom he had expelled from Central Board during his former presidency. But he needs to offer the olive braches to other disgruntled elements in the party also.
Congress stands rejuvenated with the the elevation of Rahul Gandhi. Singh would have to be charismatic to beat him.
But most of all he would have to catch the fancy of the voters. BJP has so far singularly failed to make political capital out tof UPA misrule. The voters’ frustarion has expanded to whole political class including BJP.
The biggest task before him is to assert that BJP is truly a party with a difference. He has to speak a language and aspirations of the people. Old clichés has little connect with the people and it would win no votes- sooner he realizes it the better.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
They are no more a couple but once upon a time Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor were muc
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
- Pics: seven hot kisses of Ranbir-Anushka in Bombay Velvet
- PICS:Nargis Fakhri looks Stunning in AsiaSpa cover
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Huawei's smartphone e-brand for digital natives, announced the first flash sale of its fla