- Guess who's Alia's dating recently?'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerveSee Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke couple is a hitUnseen photos of Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka SharmaTen reasons to watch M.S. Dhoni: An Untold StoryEnergy drinks may increase risk of drink drivingDon't want to do destructive roles: JohnLove is a feeling beyond your control: Ranbir Kapoor
Abhishek Yadav's last minute goal gave India a 5-4 victory in their final game against hos
Time is racing for BJP’s new Prez Rajnath Singh Last Updated : 23 Jan 2013 02:02:05 PM IST Path is not easy for Rajnath
BJP of old times when Atal Bihari Bajpai and L K Advai called shots does not exist any more. There was a troika of Atal, Advani and Murli Manohar Joshi with the latter always listening to the Atal Bihari if not to Advani.
And today there are any numbers of leaders who like to track their own path. And interestingly, everybody is playing to gallery whenever they get a chance to.
Rajnath Singh will have to first put his house into order. Only a united house can take on UPA in the next election. Tendency to rush to media is to be curbed by the new President.
Also as a leader he has to take everybody along. He has already made up with Narendra Modi whom he had expelled from Central Board during his former presidency. But he needs to offer the olive braches to other disgruntled elements in the party also.
Congress stands rejuvenated with the the elevation of Rahul Gandhi. Singh would have to be charismatic to beat him.
But most of all he would have to catch the fancy of the voters. BJP has so far singularly failed to make political capital out tof UPA misrule. The voters’ frustarion has expanded to whole political class including BJP.
The biggest task before him is to assert that BJP is truly a party with a difference. He has to speak a language and aspirations of the people. Old clichés has little connect with the people and it would win no votes- sooner he realizes it the better.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Heartbroken Alia, who recently got separated from actor Sidharth Malhotra, wanted solice a
- 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story': Chugs along touching right nerve
- Meet: Chef-cum-Poet Vikas Khanna
- Erica Fernades excited to dress as a bride
- See Pics: Who looked best dressed actress at GQ Awards 2016.
- 'Craze for Dhoni biopic more than any sportsman-based film'
- Are Pakistani artistes terrorists, asks Salman
- Harshvardhan very special to me: Saiyami Kher
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
The Chinese internet and technology conglomerate LeEco is offering its disruptive smaret