- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bashSay goodbye to cold with home remediesJoy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh BhattVIPs who got inked in third phase of UP electionsWhen Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roofJ&K awaits another spell of rain, snowfallWhen Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha MishraWhat are attractive lips?'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrityNeil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
The fourth edition of the Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship will be held on M
Time is racing for BJP’s new Prez Rajnath Singh Last Updated : 23 Jan 2013 02:02:05 PM IST Path is not easy for Rajnath
BJP of old times when Atal Bihari Bajpai and L K Advai called shots does not exist any more. There was a troika of Atal, Advani and Murli Manohar Joshi with the latter always listening to the Atal Bihari if not to Advani.
And today there are any numbers of leaders who like to track their own path. And interestingly, everybody is playing to gallery whenever they get a chance to.
Rajnath Singh will have to first put his house into order. Only a united house can take on UPA in the next election. Tendency to rush to media is to be curbed by the new President.
Also as a leader he has to take everybody along. He has already made up with Narendra Modi whom he had expelled from Central Board during his former presidency. But he needs to offer the olive braches to other disgruntled elements in the party also.
Congress stands rejuvenated with the the elevation of Rahul Gandhi. Singh would have to be charismatic to beat him.
But most of all he would have to catch the fancy of the voters. BJP has so far singularly failed to make political capital out tof UPA misrule. The voters’ frustarion has expanded to whole political class including BJP.
The biggest task before him is to assert that BJP is truly a party with a difference. He has to speak a language and aspirations of the people. Old clichés has little connect with the people and it would win no votes- sooner he realizes it the better.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
"The Ghazi Attack", starring actor Rana Daggubati, minted Rs 15.75 crore across India duri
- Will Sara Ali Khan be as lucky as Alia Bhatt
- B-town couples grace Shahid's pre-birthday bash
- Video: Jhanvi grooves with boyfriend
- Pics:Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi, Mahesh Bhatt
- When Salman, Iulia, Katrina were caught under one roof
- When Kangana felt like slapping Sugandha Mishra
- 'The Ghazi Attack': Submerged in mediocrity
- Neil-Rukmini wedding reception was a starry affair
It is not the brain that determines whether a person is a lefty or a righty, but the spina
ZTE to launch, Gigabit, phone, at MWC 2017, Beijing, Chinese smartphone, ZTE is set to, la