- SRK ignored Salman\'s invitation to attend \'Bigg Boss 8\'See Aishwarya Rai\'s teenage picturesHrithik Roshan avoids meeting Suzanne Khan7 films releasing this week, which is your pick?PICS of Chhath festivalSee Big B with a broomMannara\'s hot lovemaking scenes in Zid, view picsActress Sana Khan arrestedHarman Baweja cheats on Bipasha Basu with a foreign modelSRK turns pink after kisses on both cheeks!
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
Time is racing for BJP’s new Prez Rajnath Singh Last Updated : 23 Jan 2013 02:02:05 PM IST Path is not easy for Rajnath
BJP of old times when Atal Bihari Bajpai and L K Advai called shots does not exist any more. There was a troika of Atal, Advani and Murli Manohar Joshi with the latter always listening to the Atal Bihari if not to Advani.
And today there are any numbers of leaders who like to track their own path. And interestingly, everybody is playing to gallery whenever they get a chance to.
Rajnath Singh will have to first put his house into order. Only a united house can take on UPA in the next election. Tendency to rush to media is to be curbed by the new President.
Also as a leader he has to take everybody along. He has already made up with Narendra Modi whom he had expelled from Central Board during his former presidency. But he needs to offer the olive braches to other disgruntled elements in the party also.
Congress stands rejuvenated with the the elevation of Rahul Gandhi. Singh would have to be charismatic to beat him.
But most of all he would have to catch the fancy of the voters. BJP has so far singularly failed to make political capital out tof UPA misrule. The voters’ frustarion has expanded to whole political class including BJP.
The biggest task before him is to assert that BJP is truly a party with a difference. He has to speak a language and aspirations of the people. Old clichés has little connect with the people and it would win no votes- sooner he realizes it the better.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
After giving a big hit with Shah Rukh Khan in the form of Happy New Year, Deepika Padukone
- Why Yo Yo Honey Singh will be out of action for two months
- SRK ignored Salman's invitation to attend 'Bigg Boss 8'
- See Aishwarya Rai's teenage pictures
- Hrithik Roshan avoids meeting Suzanne Khan
- 7 films releasing this week, which is your pick?
- Sunny Leone sports hot red bikini in ‘Mastizaade’
- Amitabh Bachchan wraps up 'KBC 8' shooting
- SRK keen to promote Bengali film industry
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Microsoft Devices has launched entry level dual-sim mobile phone 'Nokia 130' in India.