- How to spend more time, less money during vacations!'Jack Reacher...': Tom Cruise's finest film in yearsIs it safe to eat chicken amidst this bird flu rumors?Arijit Singh re-dubs for song in 'Tum Bin 2'Movie Review: '31 October': Opens up wounds that never healedVarun Gandhi is a happily married man5 reasons why Shivaay will beat ADHMDiva's Karwa Chauth 2016Indian cricketers visit territorial army camp'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' experience recreated for fans
Russia will host the 2018 FIFA World Cup at the highest level, Vitaly Mutko, Deputy Prim
Time is racing for BJP’s new Prez Rajnath Singh Last Updated : 23 Jan 2013 02:02:05 PM IST Path is not easy for Rajnath
BJP of old times when Atal Bihari Bajpai and L K Advai called shots does not exist any more. There was a troika of Atal, Advani and Murli Manohar Joshi with the latter always listening to the Atal Bihari if not to Advani.
And today there are any numbers of leaders who like to track their own path. And interestingly, everybody is playing to gallery whenever they get a chance to.
Rajnath Singh will have to first put his house into order. Only a united house can take on UPA in the next election. Tendency to rush to media is to be curbed by the new President.
Also as a leader he has to take everybody along. He has already made up with Narendra Modi whom he had expelled from Central Board during his former presidency. But he needs to offer the olive braches to other disgruntled elements in the party also.
Congress stands rejuvenated with the the elevation of Rahul Gandhi. Singh would have to be charismatic to beat him.
But most of all he would have to catch the fancy of the voters. BJP has so far singularly failed to make political capital out tof UPA misrule. The voters’ frustarion has expanded to whole political class including BJP.
The biggest task before him is to assert that BJP is truly a party with a difference. He has to speak a language and aspirations of the people. Old clichés has little connect with the people and it would win no votes- sooner he realizes it the better.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on Saturday said there is no skin show or liplocks in her u
- Producers 'thank' cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil...' release
- MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil...'
- 'My Father Iqbal': Does not rise to expectations
- Train To Busan movie review
- Akshay releases first look of 'Gold'
- Video: Parineeti rings in birthday with fans
- Know more about Parineeti Chopra
- Award-winning Swachh Bharat short films to be screened at IFFI
Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Tejaswi Yadav has received 44,000 marriage proposals on a What
When Google launched artificial intelligence (AI)-powered premium devices Pixel and Pixel