- Akshay records song liveWhat makes Honda Mobilio a better choice!Pics : Spectacular opening ceremony of 2014 CWGKareena angry with DeepikaWedding bells in Kareena-Saif familyTop ten kisses in Hindi filmsWhen eternal glamor queen Rekha posed naked and more...In Pics: Bollywood\'s naughty covergirls 2014Ten Boldest Bollywood moviesPlot leaked: Find out what Salman Khan\'s Kick is all about
The master batsman and leading run-scorer in test history presented her with a car when s
Gujarat Assembly election 2012: Narendra Modi releases Manifesto Last Updated : 03 Dec 2012 03:36:58 PM IST File Photo
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Monday released BJP's manifesto for the state Assembly elections, saying that it is a blueprint for development of all sections of the society.
The party's manifesto promises to address the problems of urban and rural housing, water, irrigation apart from resolving farmers' issues.
In it, Modi has promised to define a new category of "neo-middle class," those who have grown above the poverty line but still do not come in the category of middle class.
Modi said his government will form various schemes to benefit this class who need a helping hand.
"Due to development in Gujarat in the last ten years, there has been substantial rise in this neo-middle class. We want to address their issues," Modi said.
Seemingly to counter the Congress' poll promises of providing clothes and houses at an affordable rate to rural and urban poor respectively, the BJP manifesto promises to construct 50 lakh new houses in the next five years.
Congress' promised scheme of low-cost housing had gained huge response from the people and thousands had queued up in urban and rural areas to get the forms distributed by the party.
However, when asked if his manifesto promise of making 50 lakh houses was in reply to the opposition party's scheme, Modi said many parties like Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) and JD (U) have also released their manifestoes.
"Before the last elections, we had promised 20 lakh houses and before this polls, we are promising 50 lakh houses," he said.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar has crooned a song for his film It's Entertainment
- Priyanka Chopra's bald avatar in Mary Kom
- Madhur Bhandarkar starts shooting 'Calender Girls'
- Kareena angry with Deepika
- Wedding bells in Kareena-Saif family
- Top ten kisses in Hindi films
- When eternal glamor queen Rekha posed naked and more...
- In Pics: Bollywood's naughty covergirls 2014
- Ten Boldest Bollywood movies
The Zoology department of Jawaharlal Nehru College (JNC) at Pasighat in East Siang distric
Prices of QWERTY handsets of Blackberry have been slashed to make them affordable.