- Bipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****Divyanka Tripathi bags maximum honours at Star Parivaar Awards 2016Olympics: India clubbed with Germany in hockey Pool BKamal Haasan to revive Balram Naidu characterSunita Williams, team to ensure safe cargo flights to ISSPreity Zinta to host reception in MumbaiBipasha Basu mehendi ceremony detailsSussanne supports Hrithik on 'intimate' photo leakMake your attire funky with different neck pieces
Star Indian shuttler Saina Nehwal defeated Nitchaon Jindapol of Thailand in straight games
Kejriwal to tour the country for AAP Last Updated : 25 Nov 2012 05:49:48 PM IST Kejriwal to tour the country
Eyeing the next year's assembly polls and the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, Kejriwal made a passionate plea to youth to join him full-time to bring about a revolutionary change in the country's political system.
Addressing his supporters near Rajghat here, the activist-turned-politician also used the platform to attack Congress and BJP saying they "used" people only to get votes and never bothered about them.
"There are people who have looted India a lot. Now the youth have decided to come out and drive them out of Parliament. I ask all youth therefore to come to Jantar Mantar tomorrow and they will be given the status of founder member of the party," Kejriwal said.
Claiming that AAP was different from existing outfits, he said the donations and expenses would be uploaded every now and then on the outfit's website which is being launched tomorrow.
"We have set a series of guidelines for the party members. I want only those of you who can work full-time to come to this party and no one should be found indulging in any activities of taking money for votes during elections," he said.
Kejriwal also said he will "go around every village and town in the country for the next one year trying to convince people against the vote bank policy of the Congress and BJP."
"BJP and Congress used people only for votes," he alleged.
Kejriwal had on Saturday said that the aim of the party was to give gram sabhas more say in law-making and making higher judiciary accessible to common man.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Former India cricket captain Sourav Ganguly believes the appointment of Bollywood actor Sa
- Mamta, spouse under probe in narcotics racket
- Bipasha-Karan wedding celebrations begin
- Girls love my eyes: SRK
- 'The Man Who Knew...' unravels the mystique of Ramanujan Rating: *****
- 'Mother's Day': A light-hearted celebration.
- Unfair to call me 'arrogant' for supporting Salman: Salim Khan
- 'Make In India' most important initiative by Modi: SRK
- Neetu Chandra writes open letter to Alia Bhatt, Chaubey
Is it true that fashion affects the personality? but it has certain tendency to achieve so
Gone are the days when laptops were marketed as fastest, smartest, biggest or best on the