- Thousands pay tribute to Mahasweta DeviB-Town supports Dia's directorial debutPhilippines to host Miss Universe pageant in Jan 2017Streep in talks for 'Mary Poppins' sequelCheck Out 'Mohenjo Daro' new poster featuring HrithikHarbhajan Singh blessed with baby girlExcited, nervous about 'Raees': Mahira KhanTen unknown facts about Huma QureshiPoonam Pandey all set with her new video for her fansBig B celebrates 43 years of 'Abhimaan'
Overnight leader Amandeep Drall bagged the 11th Leg of the Hero women Professional golf To
Kejriwal to tour the country for AAP Last Updated : 25 Nov 2012 05:49:48 PM IST Kejriwal to tour the country
Eyeing the next year's assembly polls and the 2014 Lok Sabha polls, Kejriwal made a passionate plea to youth to join him full-time to bring about a revolutionary change in the country's political system.
Addressing his supporters near Rajghat here, the activist-turned-politician also used the platform to attack Congress and BJP saying they "used" people only to get votes and never bothered about them.
"There are people who have looted India a lot. Now the youth have decided to come out and drive them out of Parliament. I ask all youth therefore to come to Jantar Mantar tomorrow and they will be given the status of founder member of the party," Kejriwal said.
Claiming that AAP was different from existing outfits, he said the donations and expenses would be uploaded every now and then on the outfit's website which is being launched tomorrow.
"We have set a series of guidelines for the party members. I want only those of you who can work full-time to come to this party and no one should be found indulging in any activities of taking money for votes during elections," he said.
Kejriwal also said he will "go around every village and town in the country for the next one year trying to convince people against the vote bank policy of the Congress and BJP."
"BJP and Congress used people only for votes," he alleged.
Kejriwal had on Saturday said that the aim of the party was to give gram sabhas more say in law-making and making higher judiciary accessible to common man.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Film: The BFG; Director: Steven Spielberg; Cast: Mark Rylance, Ruby Barnhill, Penelope Wil
- Pratyusha case: Parents allege bias in police probe
- B-Town supports Dia's directorial debut
- Bollywood is on Mr. World's wish list
- Mahesh Babu's next starts rolling
- Streep in talks for 'Mary Poppins' sequel
- Sanjay Dutt, Mahesh Manjrekar to again team up for 'De Dhakka' remake
- 'Jagga Jasoos' will work irrespective of delay if made well: Basu
- Don't want to be known as Dalit filmmaker: 'Kabali' director
The lightning scar of Harry Potter is the most recognisable symbol of the character from t
Route Mobile Limited, a messaging and voice API company, on Thursday announced it has acqu