- Siddharth romancing Kohli's exPICS: When celebs talk sex, virginity and one-night standSussanne sports a new tattooKareena goes floral for VogueHot photo shoot for \'Kamasutra 3D\'Is virginity an issue?Spring and Summer Fashion Fest 2014US model Brooklyn DeckerSpot the difference: Celeb wax statuesKalki at grand finale of Max Fashion
Brazil's Felipe Massa is looking forward to reigniting his Formula One career with William
MG Vaidya utterances may affect Modi’s fortunes Last Updated : 12 Nov 2012 11:31:53 AM IST MG Vaidya utterances
What was being discussed in the privacy has come out in the open with the statement of MG Vaiday of hinting at Narendra Modi’s involvement in Gadkari’s vilification.
Senior leaders of RSS and BJP always smelt a rat in the entire Gadkari episode. Gadkari’s bashing was seen as a handiwork of some insider.
But senior RSS leader has minced no words and said that the Gadkari’s quake has its epicenter in Gujarat giving ample hint of Narendra Modi’s involvement in the matter.
Modi has ambitions of becoming the Prime Minister of the country and he has used Ram Jethmalani to realizes his goal, Vaidya is alleged to have written in his blog.
Taking a potshot at other dissenters such as Yashwant Sinha and Shatrughan Sinha Vaidya asked them to quit if they are not happy with the party president. He also blasted at Jethmalani for publicly airing his ire.
Vaiday was till recently the spokesperson of RSS and is quite a respected name. His outburst is sure to lead to much heartburn in the BJP. It would also compromise the political fortunes of Narendra Modi who is fighting for his third term.
Given the BJP’s preparedness for the assembly elections, it is the RSS cadre which is seen as mainstay of campaigning. Any hint of division between the two-RSS and BJP is sure to cost Modi.
Congress, meanwhile has jumped on this godsend opportunity and has begun a serious anti-Modi campaign to make political capital out of the developing situation.
Its not so that the senior RSS leader did not calculate the coast of his utterances but the divide between the leaders have widened so much that a no-hold bar game is inevitable.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
It seems that ‘Student of the Year’ actor Siddharth Malhotra has found the true love i
- Ranveer Singh thinks politics is dirty
- Shiney Ahuja to star in 'Welcome Back'
- PICS: When celebs talk sex, virginity and one-night stand
- Kareena goes floral for Vogue
- 'Kochadaiiyaan' will change Indian cinema: Soundarya
- Priyanka ends cold war with Kareena!
- Poor opening for Queen, Gulaab Gang, Total Siyappa at BO
- B-Town wishes 'Happy Women's Day'
It was a battle of survival when two reptiles locked in a deadliest clash. A python fought
Nokia's android-based 'Nokia X' will be available in India from March 15 and has been pric