- Sheenojis: Charlie Sheen releases personalised emojisHot tips to stay fit and healthyReview; 'The Angry Birds Movie'Veerappan movie review'Phobia' movie reviewReview: 'Waiting' Actors rule the roostSonam, McKellen inaugurate Kashish Film FestivalKaran Johar celebrates birthday with star kidsWhen Salman Khan was in tears while shooting for 'Sultan'Wear the right shoe for the right occasion!
The Rio Olympic Games should be postponed or moved "in the name of public health" over the
MG Vaidya utterances may affect Modi’s fortunes Last Updated : 12 Nov 2012 11:31:53 AM IST MG Vaidya utterances
What was being discussed in the privacy has come out in the open with the statement of MG Vaiday of hinting at Narendra Modi’s involvement in Gadkari’s vilification.
Senior leaders of RSS and BJP always smelt a rat in the entire Gadkari episode. Gadkari’s bashing was seen as a handiwork of some insider.
But senior RSS leader has minced no words and said that the Gadkari’s quake has its epicenter in Gujarat giving ample hint of Narendra Modi’s involvement in the matter.
Modi has ambitions of becoming the Prime Minister of the country and he has used Ram Jethmalani to realizes his goal, Vaidya is alleged to have written in his blog.
Taking a potshot at other dissenters such as Yashwant Sinha and Shatrughan Sinha Vaidya asked them to quit if they are not happy with the party president. He also blasted at Jethmalani for publicly airing his ire.
Vaiday was till recently the spokesperson of RSS and is quite a respected name. His outburst is sure to lead to much heartburn in the BJP. It would also compromise the political fortunes of Narendra Modi who is fighting for his third term.
Given the BJP’s preparedness for the assembly elections, it is the RSS cadre which is seen as mainstay of campaigning. Any hint of division between the two-RSS and BJP is sure to cost Modi.
Congress, meanwhile has jumped on this godsend opportunity and has begun a serious anti-Modi campaign to make political capital out of the developing situation.
Its not so that the senior RSS leader did not calculate the coast of his utterances but the divide between the leaders have widened so much that a no-hold bar game is inevitable.
Source: IANS, Other Agencies, Staff Reporters
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actor Fardeen Khan, who was recently trolled by many on social media platforms for his wei
- Johny who? asks Harman Baweja
- Irrfan Khan, Big B's clash at box office averted
- 'Banjo' musical poster is a hit
- 'Sultan' composer Vishal Dadlani stays away from Salman-Arijit controversy
- 'Mohenjo Daro' will be one of my best films: Hrithik
- Is Navya Naveli in love?
- Sheenojis: Charlie Sheen releases personalised emojis
- Review; 'The Angry Birds Movie'
The number of people in Britain who have tried e-cigarettes has almost doubled in just two
Virtual dog to teach robots to perform tasks intelligently
The 'World's Ugliest Dog' won a Hero Award for helping people with disabilities
Bones of ancient, extinct species of bison uncovered
Hundreds witness Mercury transit in Delhi, scientists in Srinagar disappointed
Leading astronomers to see 'Transit of Mercury' from Srinagar
In a bid to heat up the premium flagship smartphone segment, Taiwan-based company HTC on T