- 3 married lesbians expecting their first babyPICS: If this is not Modi wave what else is!Cricketer Sachin votesKunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?Letter written on Titanic up for auctionMeet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view picsRani Mukerji childhood picturesShri Sai Baba of Shirdi:Rare Picsunseen pictures of Sachin TendulkarIPL7: Preity Zinta cheers for KXIP, view pics
PV Sindhu, Parupalli Kashyap and RMV Gurusaidutt made winning starts to their respective
MG Vaidya utterances may affect Modi’s fortunes Last Updated : 12 Nov 2012 11:31:53 AM IST MG Vaidya utterances
What was being discussed in the privacy has come out in the open with the statement of MG Vaiday of hinting at Narendra Modi’s involvement in Gadkari’s vilification.
Senior leaders of RSS and BJP always smelt a rat in the entire Gadkari episode. Gadkari’s bashing was seen as a handiwork of some insider.
But senior RSS leader has minced no words and said that the Gadkari’s quake has its epicenter in Gujarat giving ample hint of Narendra Modi’s involvement in the matter.
Modi has ambitions of becoming the Prime Minister of the country and he has used Ram Jethmalani to realizes his goal, Vaidya is alleged to have written in his blog.
Taking a potshot at other dissenters such as Yashwant Sinha and Shatrughan Sinha Vaidya asked them to quit if they are not happy with the party president. He also blasted at Jethmalani for publicly airing his ire.
Vaiday was till recently the spokesperson of RSS and is quite a respected name. His outburst is sure to lead to much heartburn in the BJP. It would also compromise the political fortunes of Narendra Modi who is fighting for his third term.
Given the BJP’s preparedness for the assembly elections, it is the RSS cadre which is seen as mainstay of campaigning. Any hint of division between the two-RSS and BJP is sure to cost Modi.
Congress, meanwhile has jumped on this godsend opportunity and has begun a serious anti-Modi campaign to make political capital out of the developing situation.
Its not so that the senior RSS leader did not calculate the coast of his utterances but the divide between the leaders have widened so much that a no-hold bar game is inevitable.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Kangana Ranaut starrer 'Revolver Rani' hit theatres on Friday, 25 April, 2014 and the 'Que
- Women with the world's best butts
- Kunal Kapoor to become Bachchan’s ‘Damaad’?
- Jodha Akbar director denies sexually abusing actor Paridhi Sharma
- Angelina Jolie and I ‘check in on each other ’: Billy Bob Thornton
- Meet Ajay-Kajol’s kids Nysa and Yug, view pics
- Rani Mukerji childhood pictures
- Yo Yo Honey Singh generous towards Akshay
- Truth behind Rani-Aditya hush-hush wedding
Brynn, Doll and Kitten Young are probably the first 'throuple' who got married and are now
Homegrown handset maker Micromax on Tuesday launched its new six-inch phablet 'Canvas Dood