- India celebrates Diwali with traditional fervourCamila Alves pressured husbandActress caught having sex in public placeRanveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti ChopraNissan rolls out premium EvaliaIndia\'s first seaplane serviceWhy did Kareena Kapoor refuse to work with Farhan Akhtar?Nayana arrested for blackmailing with sex tapeTop most Sexy South SirensIn pics: Upcoming movies of Bollywood superstar Salman Khan
Badminton world number one Lee Chong Wei recently failed a drug test, Malaysian media rep
MG Vaidya utterances may affect Modi’s fortunes Last Updated : 12 Nov 2012 11:31:53 AM IST MG Vaidya utterances
What was being discussed in the privacy has come out in the open with the statement of MG Vaiday of hinting at Narendra Modi’s involvement in Gadkari’s vilification.
Senior leaders of RSS and BJP always smelt a rat in the entire Gadkari episode. Gadkari’s bashing was seen as a handiwork of some insider.
But senior RSS leader has minced no words and said that the Gadkari’s quake has its epicenter in Gujarat giving ample hint of Narendra Modi’s involvement in the matter.
Modi has ambitions of becoming the Prime Minister of the country and he has used Ram Jethmalani to realizes his goal, Vaidya is alleged to have written in his blog.
Taking a potshot at other dissenters such as Yashwant Sinha and Shatrughan Sinha Vaidya asked them to quit if they are not happy with the party president. He also blasted at Jethmalani for publicly airing his ire.
Vaiday was till recently the spokesperson of RSS and is quite a respected name. His outburst is sure to lead to much heartburn in the BJP. It would also compromise the political fortunes of Narendra Modi who is fighting for his third term.
Given the BJP’s preparedness for the assembly elections, it is the RSS cadre which is seen as mainstay of campaigning. Any hint of division between the two-RSS and BJP is sure to cost Modi.
Congress, meanwhile has jumped on this godsend opportunity and has begun a serious anti-Modi campaign to make political capital out of the developing situation.
Its not so that the senior RSS leader did not calculate the coast of his utterances but the divide between the leaders have widened so much that a no-hold bar game is inevitable.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Singer Taylor Swift says provision of constant security is important to her because she ha
- Scarlett named most fascinating people
- Camila Alves pressured husband
- Actress caught having sex in public place
- Ranveer Singh sizzles with Parineeti Chopra
- Like Tagore's 'Ektuku Choya Lage': Anup Jalota! Listen song
- Lady Gaga's 8,000 pounds Manchester shopping spree
- Jennifer Lopez buys USD 22m house
- Best friends Salman Khan, Aamir Khan will be seen together once again
In a spooky mix-up, a woman in the UK was horrified at receiving text messages from her de
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country