- Giorgio Armani hits back at MadonnaShahrukh in Delhi for FanOMG! Why was Ranbir on his knees proposing to Deepika?Taraporevala Aquarium in Mumbai reopensAishwarya Rai\'s returns on Vogue India cover\'Dum Laga Ke Haisha\' will release internationally: AyushmannBollywood very hard to crack for me: Tina DesaiShahrukh Khan thanks Chunky PandeyAmitabh,Akshay,Jacqueline,Sunny Leone at Tulsi Kumar\'s receptionWho has the hottest Satyam Shivam Sundaram look?
Michael Phelps might return to the pool for this year's World Championships.
MG Vaidya utterances may affect Modi’s fortunes Last Updated : 12 Nov 2012 11:31:53 AM IST MG Vaidya utterances
What was being discussed in the privacy has come out in the open with the statement of MG Vaiday of hinting at Narendra Modi’s involvement in Gadkari’s vilification.
Senior leaders of RSS and BJP always smelt a rat in the entire Gadkari episode. Gadkari’s bashing was seen as a handiwork of some insider.
But senior RSS leader has minced no words and said that the Gadkari’s quake has its epicenter in Gujarat giving ample hint of Narendra Modi’s involvement in the matter.
Modi has ambitions of becoming the Prime Minister of the country and he has used Ram Jethmalani to realizes his goal, Vaidya is alleged to have written in his blog.
Taking a potshot at other dissenters such as Yashwant Sinha and Shatrughan Sinha Vaidya asked them to quit if they are not happy with the party president. He also blasted at Jethmalani for publicly airing his ire.
Vaiday was till recently the spokesperson of RSS and is quite a respected name. His outburst is sure to lead to much heartburn in the BJP. It would also compromise the political fortunes of Narendra Modi who is fighting for his third term.
Given the BJP’s preparedness for the assembly elections, it is the RSS cadre which is seen as mainstay of campaigning. Any hint of division between the two-RSS and BJP is sure to cost Modi.
Congress, meanwhile has jumped on this godsend opportunity and has begun a serious anti-Modi campaign to make political capital out of the developing situation.
Its not so that the senior RSS leader did not calculate the coast of his utterances but the divide between the leaders have widened so much that a no-hold bar game is inevitable.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Indian cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni is busy with the ICC Cricket World Cup while h
- Kardashian learns Piano from Oksana
- Reason behind the Divyanka-Sharad split
- Shraddha Kapoor celebrates her birthday with Varun Dhawan
- Shahrukh Khan Drapes a saree
- Bollywood criticises ban on beef in Maharashtra
- This is why everyone calls Alia Bhatt a fool?
- Giorgio Armani hits back at Madonna
- L Subramaniam, Roshan Kumari receive Hafiz Ali Khan Award
Elizabeth "Betty" McIntosh, an American spy girl who was stationed in India for a few yea
iPhone maker Apple has emerged as the largest 4G LTE device vendor in India.