- Is Ranbir ready to enter 6-pack abs club?Slam! The Tour goes houseful in Washington DCFamous sex scandals of BollywoodThe lucky girl Sunny LeoneDay2 inside Bigg Boss 8, tears, punishments and fightsAbRam is Veena Malik\'s son!18th death anniversary of hot South Indian actress Silk SmithaChitrangada taking selfie from new mobileHrithik Roshan on Deepika Padukone cleavage controversyYouth killed by White Tiger at Delhi Zoo
The Indo-Zimbawbwean combination of Sania Mirza and Cara Black became the fourth pair to
Modi dares Manmohan to fight with him in Guj polls Last Updated : 08 Oct 2012 09:00:27 PM IST File photo of Chief Minister of Gujarat Narendra Modi.
The BJP strongman, who made it a point at election rallies to say that he has completed 11 years as chief minister of the state, challenged the prime minister to compete with him in executing developmental projects.
"I dare Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to come and have competition with me. You build roads, I also build roads, you build canal and I also do the same, you build hospitals and I build hospitals too.
Let the people see it... whoever has done a better job, people will accept him," he said adding "...but they don't want to have a competition for development with me. They onlywant to do sloganeering," Modi said addressing several poll rallies in this district.
Modi also said that Gujarat could not be taken "for a ride" anymore.
"I warn Congress, I warn Delhi 'sultanate' that those days are gone when you would take Gujarat for a ride," he said.
Modi also said UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi should apologise on the issue of rising inflation.
"Did it (Congress before 2009 general elections) not promise to check inflation in 100 days if it came to power. Did the prices go down after they (UPA II) came to power? When Soniaji came to Rajkot, she did not speak anything about inflation. Is this not cheating" Modi said referring to Gandhi's recent visit to the state.
"Soniaji should apologise for cheating the people of the country on the issue of price rise," he added.
Ridiculing Sonia's statement that there was no development in Gujarat and that whatever development the state saw was due to the Congress, Modi said,"... She has no knowledge of history and that is the reason she is making such statements on development of Gujarat."
"Of all the chief ministers that the country has seen in the last 60 years, I have suffered maximum injustice at the hands of the Centre," he added.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Bollywood actors are these days flaunting their 6-packs and more abs on the silver screen
- Slam! The Tour goes houseful in Washington DC
- Famous sex scandals of Bollywood
- The lucky girl Sunny Leone
- Day2 inside Bigg Boss 8, tears, punishments and fights
- AbRam is Veena Malik's son!
- 18th death anniversary of hot South Indian actress Silk Smitha
- Chitrangada taking selfie from new mobile
- Hrithik Roshan on Deepika Padukone cleavage controversy
An 21 years-old American Jasmine Tridevil claims that she had plastic surgery to create a
Samsung will be launching its Tizen phones in india soon to boost falling sales.