- What next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racketReview in pics: Super NaniAamir Khan in Bigg Boss 8Shah Rukh\' Khan\'s fans beaten by police in KanpurHrithik Roshan avoids meeting SussanneSonakdhi Sinha and Arjun Kappor are in love!Aishwarya and Deepika pose for a selfieDeepika Padukone now all set to romance Salman KhanWhy Yo Yo Honey Singh will be out of action for two monthsSRK ignored Salman\'s invitation to attend \'Bigg Boss 8\'
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
LIVE:Narendra Modi to share dais with Ramdev in Delhi Last Updated : 05 Jan 2014 10:10:34 AM IST
BJP's prime ministerial candidate and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will share the dais with yoga guru Baba Ramdev in Delhi and it is believed that he will revert to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's 'disastrous' remark in the rally on Sunday.
BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is the chief guest at the foundation day celebrations of yoga guru Ramdev's Bharat Swabhiman Trust in New Delhi's Talkatora Stadium on Sunday.
The Ramdev rally will be addressed by Modi along with BJP President Rajnath Singh and senior party leader Arun Jaitley.
After extending issue based support to Narendra Modi, Ramdev outlined a list of proposals for the Gujarat Chief Minister to consider if he won power at the Centre.
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev reiterated support to Bharatiya Janata Party's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, but added that he needed to know the Gujarat Chief Minister's policies ahead of 2014 General Elections.
This comes days after he announced his intentions to campaign against the UPA in the forthcoming Lok Sabha polls.
The fight in Amethi has now got a third dimension after Ramdev announced that he will actively campaign in Amethi and Rae Bareli, the parliamentary constituencies of Rahul Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi respectively, and ensure that they lose the polls.
Already AAm Aadmi party Kumar Vishwas declared that he will contest against the gandhi sicon.
Claiming that Congress's "anti- people policies" had "destroyed the country", yoga guru Ramdev came out in firm support of Narendra Modi's bid to become the prime minister even as
If Modi becomes prime minister, he should abolish all kinds of taxes and bring in a single tax in the form of 'Banking Transaction Tax', Ramdev said.
"On behalf of the 1.25 billion Indians, we want you (Modi) to announce 'economic freedom' in the country. We expect that
once you come to power, you will abolish all taxes and implement 1 to 2 per cent Banking Transaction Tax," Ramdev
Ramdev further said that once he succeeds in coming to power, Modi should also announce that he would constitute a
National Farmer Income Commission for the 60 crore farmers in the country based on Income Policy instead of Price Policy.
He added that he expects Modi to declare the black money being held by Indians in foreign banks to be national wealth
and bring it back.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow praised her estranged husband Chris Martin by calling him father o
- What next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racket
- When Deepika Padukone dated Upen Patel
- Rang Rasiya’ lauds freedom of expression: Mehta
- Akshay Kumar rocks in 'Ishq Kutta Hai'
- Dev Patel to star with Nicole Kidman in 'Lion'
- Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year surpasses 200 Crore Mark Worldwide
- Review in pics: Super Nani
- Aamir Khan in Bigg Boss 8
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand