- Taking time to have a personal life: Selena Gomez6 American Tv shows Indians love to watchGionee A1 smartphone: Delight for selfie-loversFeeling beautiful begins with feeling confident, says DeepikaWomen cancer survivors more likely to have pre-term delivery'Golmaal Again' best set I've been on: Parineeti ChopraPhoto : Get hands on skin, hair care tips to combat changing seasonsAnil Kapoor is a delight to work with: Neha SharmaWe're a great team: Twinkle on marriage with AkshayMovie review 'Phillauri': An astutely woven saga
Spain and Italy eased past their opponents to stay unbeaten in Group G of the 2018 footba
LIVE:Narendra Modi to share dais with Ramdev in Delhi Last Updated : 05 Jan 2014 10:10:34 AM IST
BJP's prime ministerial candidate and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will share the dais with yoga guru Baba Ramdev in Delhi and it is believed that he will revert to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's 'disastrous' remark in the rally on Sunday.
BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is the chief guest at the foundation day celebrations of yoga guru Ramdev's Bharat Swabhiman Trust in New Delhi's Talkatora Stadium on Sunday.
The Ramdev rally will be addressed by Modi along with BJP President Rajnath Singh and senior party leader Arun Jaitley.
After extending issue based support to Narendra Modi, Ramdev outlined a list of proposals for the Gujarat Chief Minister to consider if he won power at the Centre.
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev reiterated support to Bharatiya Janata Party's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, but added that he needed to know the Gujarat Chief Minister's policies ahead of 2014 General Elections.
This comes days after he announced his intentions to campaign against the UPA in the forthcoming Lok Sabha polls.
The fight in Amethi has now got a third dimension after Ramdev announced that he will actively campaign in Amethi and Rae Bareli, the parliamentary constituencies of Rahul Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi respectively, and ensure that they lose the polls.
Already AAm Aadmi party Kumar Vishwas declared that he will contest against the gandhi sicon.
Claiming that Congress's "anti- people policies" had "destroyed the country", yoga guru Ramdev came out in firm support of Narendra Modi's bid to become the prime minister even as
If Modi becomes prime minister, he should abolish all kinds of taxes and bring in a single tax in the form of 'Banking Transaction Tax', Ramdev said.
"On behalf of the 1.25 billion Indians, we want you (Modi) to announce 'economic freedom' in the country. We expect that
once you come to power, you will abolish all taxes and implement 1 to 2 per cent Banking Transaction Tax," Ramdev
Ramdev further said that once he succeeds in coming to power, Modi should also announce that he would constitute a
National Farmer Income Commission for the 60 crore farmers in the country based on Income Policy instead of Price Policy.
He added that he expects Modi to declare the black money being held by Indians in foreign banks to be national wealth
and bring it back.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Singer Selena Gomez, who is currently rumoured to be in a relationship with singer The Wee
- 6 American Tv shows Indians love to watch
- Feeling beautiful begins with feeling confident, says Deepika
- 'Golmaal Again' best set I've been on: Parineeti Chopra
- Anil Kapoor is a delight to work with: Neha Sharma
- We're a great team: Twinkle on marriage with Akshay
- Yogi Adityanath should do 'gas-releasing' asana: Twinkle Khanna
- Anupam Kher to be honoured with Kala Ratan Award
- 'Peter Gunn' Star Lola Albright dies at 92
A group of birdwatchers spotted an Australian night parrot, once thought to be extinct, fo
At a time when margins are razor-thin in the fast-growing domestic smartphone market, any