- Lisa Haydon suffering from dengueWhat next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racketReview in pics: Super NaniAamir Khan in Bigg Boss 8Shah Rukh\' Khan\'s fans beaten by police in KanpurHrithik Roshan avoids meeting SussanneSonakdhi Sinha and Arjun Kappor are in love!Aishwarya and Deepika pose for a selfieDeepika Padukone now all set to romance Salman KhanWhy Yo Yo Honey Singh will be out of action for two months
Roger Federer kept up his hopes of finishing the year as world number one when he downed
Gujarat snooping scandal:Photograph reveals Narendra Modi knew woman since 2005 Last Updated : 29 Nov 2013 12:46:40 PM IST Gujarat snooping scandal:Photograph reveals Narendra Modi knew woman since 2005
Gulail.com, the investigative website ,which charged BJP's PM candidate Narendra Modi with snoopgate scandal has now published picture of the Gujarat CM with the woman architect.The pictures confirmed that Gujarat Chief Minister was in contact with the Bangalore woman at least since 2005
Modi knew the woman for at least five years before his state machinery mounted an illegal round the clock vigil on the young woman in August 2009.
The website says that the related picture was taken during the inauguration ceremony of 'Sharad Utsav' held in Gujarat in 2005 .The woman reportedly worked as a guest coordinator during the festival. Picture shows Narendra Modi animatedly interacting with a woman, alleged to be the victim of stalk-gate scandal, in the presence of IAS Officer Pradeep Sharma.
The website even released tapes of purported conversations between Narendra Modi's aide Amit Shah and suspended Gujarat police officer G L Singhal to allege that the state government had subjected a young woman to illegal surveillance.
The Gujarat government has set up an inquiry commission to look into whether there was a conspiracy behind the leaking of taped conversations pointing to the alleged illegal surveillance of a woman on the order of Narendra Modi associate and then home minister Amit Shah
IAS officer Pradeep Sharma on Saturday put Narendra Modi right at the centre of the raging controversy over Gujarat government's purported illegal surveillance on a woman by telling the Supreme Court that the young architect was subjected to hostile and intense scrutiny because the Gujarat CM was enamoured by her.
Modi and the said female architect remained in touch with each other for next several years. There was also wide spread rumours regarding the Video Compact Disc (VCD) featuring the said female architect and a man in compromising position,"Suspended IAS officer Pradeep Sharma application filed through advocate Sunil Fernandes stated.
Gujarat IPS officer G.L. Singhal, who is an accused in the Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case and out on bail, had handed over hundreds of recorded telephonic conversations to the CBI revealing how three key wings of the Gujarat Police—the State Intelligence Bureau, also known as CID Intelligence, the Crime Branch and the Anti-Terrorist Squad—misused their powers to stalk an unmarried young woman from Bangalore, who had her parents staying in Gujarat.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
'The Shaukeens' leading lady Lisa Haydon is down with dengue and skipped the film's promot
- Paltrow praised estranged husband
- What next for Shweta Basu after caught in a sex racket
- When Deepika Padukone dated Upen Patel
- Rang Rasiya’ lauds freedom of expression: Mehta
- Akshay Kumar rocks in 'Ishq Kutta Hai'
- Dev Patel to star with Nicole Kidman in 'Lion'
- Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year surpasses 200 Crore Mark Worldwide
- Review in pics: Super Nani
It is always a subject of debate whether Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) does exist or n
Handset maker Lava Friday launched a new series of Iris smartphones under the 'Fuel' brand