- Birthday special: Ranbir Kapoor childhood picsReason why Lata Mangeshkar did not marryGionee S6s smartphone: A delight for selfie loversQuick tips for an organised homeBirthday special: Famous sayings by Yash ChopraTurn to tea tree oil for glowing skinBig B is hopeful, things will change post 'Pink'Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'Famous bold lip-locks of B-town divas we can never forgetBeing a celebrity isn't a piece of cake: Raveena Tandon
With a final berth at stake, the traditional rivalry between India and Pakistan will take
Gujarat snooping scandal:Photograph reveals Narendra Modi knew woman since 2005 Last Updated : 29 Nov 2013 12:46:40 PM IST Gujarat snooping scandal:Photograph reveals Narendra Modi knew woman since 2005
Gulail.com, the investigative website ,which charged BJP's PM candidate Narendra Modi with snoopgate scandal has now published picture of the Gujarat CM with the woman architect.The pictures confirmed that Gujarat Chief Minister was in contact with the Bangalore woman at least since 2005
Modi knew the woman for at least five years before his state machinery mounted an illegal round the clock vigil on the young woman in August 2009.
The website says that the related picture was taken during the inauguration ceremony of 'Sharad Utsav' held in Gujarat in 2005 .The woman reportedly worked as a guest coordinator during the festival. Picture shows Narendra Modi animatedly interacting with a woman, alleged to be the victim of stalk-gate scandal, in the presence of IAS Officer Pradeep Sharma.
The website even released tapes of purported conversations between Narendra Modi's aide Amit Shah and suspended Gujarat police officer G L Singhal to allege that the state government had subjected a young woman to illegal surveillance.
The Gujarat government has set up an inquiry commission to look into whether there was a conspiracy behind the leaking of taped conversations pointing to the alleged illegal surveillance of a woman on the order of Narendra Modi associate and then home minister Amit Shah
IAS officer Pradeep Sharma on Saturday put Narendra Modi right at the centre of the raging controversy over Gujarat government's purported illegal surveillance on a woman by telling the Supreme Court that the young architect was subjected to hostile and intense scrutiny because the Gujarat CM was enamoured by her.
Modi and the said female architect remained in touch with each other for next several years. There was also wide spread rumours regarding the Video Compact Disc (VCD) featuring the said female architect and a man in compromising position,"Suspended IAS officer Pradeep Sharma application filed through advocate Sunil Fernandes stated.
Gujarat IPS officer G.L. Singhal, who is an accused in the Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case and out on bail, had handed over hundreds of recorded telephonic conversations to the CBI revealing how three key wings of the Gujarat Police—the State Intelligence Bureau, also known as CID Intelligence, the Crime Branch and the Anti-Terrorist Squad—misused their powers to stalk an unmarried young woman from Bangalore, who had her parents staying in Gujarat.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Actress Angelina Jolie, who earlier this month filed for divorce from actor Brad Pitt, rep
- ADHM: Channa Mereya song released
- Tannishtha slams racist attack on Colors' show, channel apologises
- Shilpa Shetty pens down her second book on recipes
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights...": Krushna Abhishek
- Inside pics of Ranbir Kapoor birthday
- Replace Mahira, Fawad in 'Raees', 'Ae Dil...', demands MNS
- Big B, others wish Lata Mangeshkar on birthday
- Birthday special: Ranbir Kapoor childhood pics
Using state-of-the-art equipment, Australian researchers have managed to solve an 800-yea
Samsung India on Tuesday launched its 4G and VOLTE-enabled smartphone Galaxy On8 with a ho