- Unknown facts about JayalaithaPM Modi beats Obama, Trumph, Hillary, ZukurbergNeed patient director: SRK on SalmanPink bags four awards at 23rd Star Screen Awards 2016Dear Zindagi crosses Rs 50 crore markPooja to revive dry ATMsHomestays, ropeway to change the face of Manipur tourismPics: Sonam, Aditya dazzle on Blenders Pride Fashion Tour runwayYuvraj-Hazel's Goa wedding and reception picsKahaani 2: Will break your heart, grip your senses
The current cash crunch in the country, following the November 8 demonetisation has led to
Gujarat snooping scandal:Photograph reveals Narendra Modi knew woman since 2005 Last Updated : 29 Nov 2013 12:46:40 PM IST Gujarat snooping scandal:Photograph reveals Narendra Modi knew woman since 2005
Gulail.com, the investigative website ,which charged BJP's PM candidate Narendra Modi with snoopgate scandal has now published picture of the Gujarat CM with the woman architect.The pictures confirmed that Gujarat Chief Minister was in contact with the Bangalore woman at least since 2005
Modi knew the woman for at least five years before his state machinery mounted an illegal round the clock vigil on the young woman in August 2009.
The website says that the related picture was taken during the inauguration ceremony of 'Sharad Utsav' held in Gujarat in 2005 .The woman reportedly worked as a guest coordinator during the festival. Picture shows Narendra Modi animatedly interacting with a woman, alleged to be the victim of stalk-gate scandal, in the presence of IAS Officer Pradeep Sharma.
The website even released tapes of purported conversations between Narendra Modi's aide Amit Shah and suspended Gujarat police officer G L Singhal to allege that the state government had subjected a young woman to illegal surveillance.
The Gujarat government has set up an inquiry commission to look into whether there was a conspiracy behind the leaking of taped conversations pointing to the alleged illegal surveillance of a woman on the order of Narendra Modi associate and then home minister Amit Shah
IAS officer Pradeep Sharma on Saturday put Narendra Modi right at the centre of the raging controversy over Gujarat government's purported illegal surveillance on a woman by telling the Supreme Court that the young architect was subjected to hostile and intense scrutiny because the Gujarat CM was enamoured by her.
Modi and the said female architect remained in touch with each other for next several years. There was also wide spread rumours regarding the Video Compact Disc (VCD) featuring the said female architect and a man in compromising position,"Suspended IAS officer Pradeep Sharma application filed through advocate Sunil Fernandes stated.
Gujarat IPS officer G.L. Singhal, who is an accused in the Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case and out on bail, had handed over hundreds of recorded telephonic conversations to the CBI revealing how three key wings of the Gujarat Police—the State Intelligence Bureau, also known as CID Intelligence, the Crime Branch and the Anti-Terrorist Squad—misused their powers to stalk an unmarried young woman from Bangalore, who had her parents staying in Gujarat.
For Latest Updates Please-
Join us on
Follow us on
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Celebrations continue for the beautiful newly wed Yuvraj Singh and Hazel
- I am the biggest dork: Sunny Leone
- Dharmendra shocked over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Give daughters respect, dignity: Big B
- Rajinikanth pays tribute to Jayalalithaa
- Film stars mourn J. Jayalalithaa's death
- Pics: I could generate content for social media: Ranveer
- YRF to launch Anya Singh opposite Aadar Jain
- Need patient director: SRK on Salman
Doctors in a UAE hospital are celebrating the successful delivery of its smallest patient,
Domestic electronics company Zebronics on Monday launched a new Bluetooth headphone 'Etern