- Anushka and Virat spotted together againAamir Khan\'s special for Sanjay DuttNathuram Godse should have killed Nehru, not GandhiThunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan\'s Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1Amitabh\'s Jalsa turns star studded this DiwaliDeepika challenges Sunny Leone\'Diwali\' celebrations in picsSexy Mallika Sherawat celebrating birthdayRanveer hides his bald look under hat in partyTen reasons to watch \'Happy New Year\'
Provisionally suspended she might be but Indian boxer L Sarita Devi has not given up hop
Modi to visit Puri-Bhubaneswar on Tuesday Last Updated : 16 Jul 2013 08:07:59 AM IST File photo
Ahead of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's scheduled visit to Odisha on Tuesday, the entire route from the airport to Sri Jagannath Temple at Puri was given fool security cover.
"The personnel of CISF and Odisha Police have been deployed for security during Modi's visit," Sarat Kumar, the director of Biju Patnaik Airport in Bhubaneswar, told reporters.
As many as ten private security personnel of the BJP's election campaign committee chairman Modi arrived in Bhubaneswar on Tuesday and took stock of the security arrangements at the airport along with party general secretary Dharmendra Pradhan and state unit president K V Singhdeo.
"Since Modi gets Z-plus category protection, we have made all necessary arrangement for his visit," said Puri SP Anup Kumar Sahoo, adding that security has also been beefed up at Sri Jagannath and Gundicha temples where the BJP leader is scheduled to visit and seek blessings of the Trinity.
The Gujarat chief minister will also meet Puri Gajapati Maharaja Divyasingh Deb and Sankaracharya Swami Nischalananda Saraswati after paying pujas at Gundicha Temple and Sri Mandir on Tuesday.
On his way to Puri, Modi is scheduled to pay tribute to "Pancha-Sakha" (five legends) at Sakhigopal as a mark of respect towards Odiya heros, Singhdeo said.
According to the itinerary, released by state BJP leaders, Modi will arrive at the Biju Patnaik airport by a chartered flight at 9.15 am and depart at 4:45 pm. He would spend around 90 minutes in Gundicha Temple and Sri Mandir and have 'darshan' of Lord Jagannath at Gundicha Temple and Goddess Laxmi and 'Maa Bimala' at Sri Mandir.
Though there was no public meeting, Modi is scheduled to meet gathering of state BJP leaders at a hotel in Puri before departing from the holy town.
Party's joint in-charge of Odisha Arun Singh landed in Bhubaneswar ahead of Modi's visit to facilitate a smooth visit.
Singh along with State party President K V Singhdeo and others reviewed the progress of the preparations. Singh also visited the Airport and meet the Airport director.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
Rumoured lovers Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma cannot stay away from each other
- Katie Price wants to sell breast implants to fan
- Rajinikanth first look in ‘Lingaa’
- We will never remake 'Awara': Randhir Kapoor
- Lindsay Lohan gets upset when asked about imprisonment
- Madonna's memorabilia collection to go on sale
- Aamir Khan's special for Sanjay Dutt
- Thunderous response to Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year:Rs 44.97 crore on Day 1
- Amitabh's Jalsa turns star studded this Diwali
Country's first fish hospital to treat abnormalities and diseases in them is set to come u
Korean handset maker Samsung on Tuesday launched its most expensive device in the country