- See Deepika-Ranbir pics when they were in loveRam Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the matchPICS:Modi, Satyarthi in greatest leaders list of FortuneTwitterati targets Anushka over Virat\'s poor showBajaj launches Pulsar RS 200Goa village bans kissing in publicWhy Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?Was BCCI right in banning WAGS from meeting their spouses?Is Anushka the real reason for India losing the semi finals?Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
Top-seeded Indian Grandmaster Koneru Humpy scored a fine positional victory overTingjei Le
Modi to visit Puri-Bhubaneswar on Tuesday Last Updated : 16 Jul 2013 08:07:59 AM IST File photo
Ahead of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's scheduled visit to Odisha on Tuesday, the entire route from the airport to Sri Jagannath Temple at Puri was given fool security cover.
"The personnel of CISF and Odisha Police have been deployed for security during Modi's visit," Sarat Kumar, the director of Biju Patnaik Airport in Bhubaneswar, told reporters.
As many as ten private security personnel of the BJP's election campaign committee chairman Modi arrived in Bhubaneswar on Tuesday and took stock of the security arrangements at the airport along with party general secretary Dharmendra Pradhan and state unit president K V Singhdeo.
"Since Modi gets Z-plus category protection, we have made all necessary arrangement for his visit," said Puri SP Anup Kumar Sahoo, adding that security has also been beefed up at Sri Jagannath and Gundicha temples where the BJP leader is scheduled to visit and seek blessings of the Trinity.
The Gujarat chief minister will also meet Puri Gajapati Maharaja Divyasingh Deb and Sankaracharya Swami Nischalananda Saraswati after paying pujas at Gundicha Temple and Sri Mandir on Tuesday.
On his way to Puri, Modi is scheduled to pay tribute to "Pancha-Sakha" (five legends) at Sakhigopal as a mark of respect towards Odiya heros, Singhdeo said.
According to the itinerary, released by state BJP leaders, Modi will arrive at the Biju Patnaik airport by a chartered flight at 9.15 am and depart at 4:45 pm. He would spend around 90 minutes in Gundicha Temple and Sri Mandir and have 'darshan' of Lord Jagannath at Gundicha Temple and Goddess Laxmi and 'Maa Bimala' at Sri Mandir.
Though there was no public meeting, Modi is scheduled to meet gathering of state BJP leaders at a hotel in Puri before departing from the holy town.
Party's joint in-charge of Odisha Arun Singh landed in Bhubaneswar ahead of Modi's visit to facilitate a smooth visit.
Singh along with State party President K V Singhdeo and others reviewed the progress of the preparations. Singh also visited the Airport and meet the Airport director.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
They are no more a couple but once upon a time Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor were muc
- OMG! Shahid is marrying this year
- PICS:Ram Gopal Verma is happy that India lost the match
- Kim adopts new look
- Why Ranbir Kapoor's father feels guilty?
- Priyanka congratulates her 'Rival' Kangana!
- Are Sara Khan and Pratyusha Banerjee lesbians?
- Pics: seven hot kisses of Ranbir-Anushka in Bombay Velvet
- PICS:Nargis Fakhri looks Stunning in AsiaSpa cover
A video of a girl getting ready to have a bath is going viral on the internet.
Huawei's smartphone e-brand for digital natives, announced the first flash sale of its fla