- Telugu actress arrested in smuggling caseLively reveals something secreteCSK spin their way to thumping win over Kings XI PunjabDeepika has something to worry aboutSee Bollywood sexy babes in nightwearPiku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistryBipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!Rare photos of B'day boy Varun DhawanKim Kardashian ready to be pregnantHere\'s why we call Tiger Shroff among best dancers of Bollywood
It may be a rage to click selfies at sports events but Wimbledon is in no mood to oblige,
Telangana agitation: TRS MLAs climb legislature building Last Updated : 14 Jun 2013 01:28:16 PM IST File Photo
In high drama, two MLAs belonging to the TRS climbed the Legislature Party building in the Andhra Pradesh Assembly premises and threatened to jump off if Telangana state was not created immediately.
The other MLAs of the party burnt an effigy of "Seemaandhra government" near the legislators' entrance gate in the Assembly premises.
Holding black flags, the two MLAs - K Sammaiah and D Vinay Bhaskar - climbed the terrace of the G+1 building and also demanded that all the Telanagna protagonists arrested by police in connection with the 'Chalo Assembly' programme on Friday be released immediately.
Assembly marshals brought the two MLAs down after an hour.
The AP Assembly was, meanwhile, adjourned for the day without transacting any real business as TRS, TDP (Telangana Forum), CPI and BJP legislators disrupted the proceedings on the statehood issue.
Two adjournments did not restore order and when the House re-assembled the third time, Speaker Nadendla Manohar asked Finance Minister Anam Ramanarayana Reddy to move two Bills.
After the formality was completed amid the din, the House was adjourned for the day.
Around 20 TRS, BJP and CPI MLAs, who were sitting at the two gates of the Assembly after it was adjourned, were detained.
Earlier, the Telangana issue stalled the Assembly proceedings which resumed its budget session on Monday, even as Hyderabad city remained "sealed" in view of the 'Chalo Assembly' call given for today by statehood protagonists.
The Assembly proceedings were adjourned twice this morning as TRS and TDP MLAs from the region stormed the Speaker's podium demanding immediate creation of a separate state.
Sporting black T-shirts, TRS MLAs were up on their feet as soon as the day's proceedings began and demanded that Parliament immediately pass a bill for creation of Telangana state.
The TDP legislators from the region joined the issue, forcing the Speaker to adjourn the House for 30 minutes.
The BJP and the CPI joined the TRS and the TDP members in the Well of House when it re-assembled after an hour.
With no sign of order even after he made repeated appeals to the protesting members, the Speaker adjourned the House for another half an hour.
The treasury benches wore a deserted look as most members, including Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy, Deputy CM Damodar Rajanarasimha and ministers, did not enter the House.
Only three ministers could be found inside the House as the Opposition din continued to paralyse the proceedings.
Leader of Opposition N Chandrababu Naidu did not attend the session as he was leaving for the US on family work.
Post Your Comment (0 posted):
A Telugu actress Neetu Agarwal, who was on the run for the past few days after being booke
- Lively reveals something secrete
- Actress arrested in smuggling case
- Deepika has something to worry about
- Akshay feels disheartened by Gajendra's suicide
- See Bollywood sexy babes in nightwear
- Piku's new posture reveals father-daughter cute chemistry
- Lady Gaga to receive contemporary ‘Icon’ award
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover on a date!
In a shocking incident, an infant died of suffocation after her 25-year-old mother alleged
Asus India launched the successor to their much-loved Zenfone range in the Asus Zenfone 2,